Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u ppl need to relax
Maybe i am just hAting maybe iam not but u need to chill out i paid my respects already

like just chill
iwas not even tryin to b funny or nuthin i just said janet jackson needs a hug & u thought wat u wanted to think
u ugyz don't even know how the ppl closest to micheal r feeling so i siad some 1 needs to give janet a hug

i don't even know of his brothers i jsut know of janet so chiill out

GarFiku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agreed with Akira. America killed him years ago when they started all those accusaions against him. I dont know if hey were true or not,and frankly, I dont care. He still had great songs that people now hate becuase of a stupid trial.
i hope those people who incriminated him that he sexual abused children burn in hell for eternity!

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
WTF so you are saying that he isnt a pedo :confused::confused::confused:
Dude, it doesnt matter whether he was or not. ppl started hating him because all of this BS came up, and i believe he was dropped of all charges. we shouldnt even care about any of those things now. we should just remember him for all the good things that he did, F*ck the rest, remember the best.:cool:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i though he was did u see him on 60 min
LOL just ignore this he was good in his top time i enjoyed listening to him 15 years ago

No i didnt but a lot of kids reported like this kid and he died also from drugs i think
You must be registered for see images