Michael Jackson has passed away

Iwana

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:eek: The world will truly mourn for this great performer. I have yet to see anoher performer sing the way he did, no homo.

I agreed with Akira. America killed him years ago when they started all those accusaions against him. I dont know if hey were true or not,and frankly, I dont care. He still had great songs that people now hate becuase of a stupid trial.

R.I.P. Michael. You were a BAD singer (bad in the terms of cool) who should have told America to BEAT IT and it's just HUMAN NATURE for people to hate what they cant understand and every will REMEMBER THE TIME when you were there to HEAL THE WORLD but now, you have GONE TOO SOON from us. WE will cherish the THRILLER of a life that you gave us and you were like a SMOOTH CRIMINAL the way you captivated America's heart before they became like a STANGER IN MOSCOW towards you. We will forever remember you Michael. Farewell and just remember that in Heaven, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. U_U
agreed.
But still it's so sad,he planned a comeback,but now he's gone..:(

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though I find it sad for him, I still think he's probably better off this way. All those people that were after his wallet, and not to mention his reputation which occasionally made long deep dives.

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The best things from Michael was the music. Preverted host some mite think, but a true Artist and Performer. I want to believe the guy wasn't a bad & sick person. I don't know because I never met the guy.

Hope he can be believed by others, the same way I believe in him.
peace

j mafia13

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you never know how much you'll miss a person until there gone....and seeing how everyone is saying there goodbyes....it makes the statement i just made a true fact.....
R.I.P M.J

SenseY

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Michael Joseph Jackson

Was the most talented person in the 1900's

He created his own dance moves
Wrote music that was so so original
Made the music
Composed the music etc..

Very sad that he has passed away cus I grew up with Michael Jackson now that iam 35 years old and been through alot his music was the best.. MJ's deaths was a huge chock for me.
R.I.P You are a legend!