Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
:eek: The world will truly mourn for this great performer. I have yet to see anoher performer sing the way he did, no homo.

I agreed with Akira. America killed him years ago when they started all those accusaions against him. I dont know if hey were true or not,and frankly, I dont care. He still had great songs that people now hate becuase of a stupid trial.

R.I.P. Michael. You were a BAD singer (bad in the terms of cool) who should have told America to BEAT IT and it's just HUMAN NATURE for people to hate what they cant understand and every will REMEMBER THE TIME when you were there to HEAL THE WORLD but now, you have GONE TOO SOON from us. WE will cherish the THRILLER of a life that you gave us and you were like a SMOOTH CRIMINAL the way you captivated America's heart before they became like a STANGER IN MOSCOW towards you. We will forever remember you Michael. Farewell and just remember that in Heaven, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. U_U

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
anyone else notice same month orochimaru died no huh

all i gotta say is RIP
but he touched those lil boys
he went into court lik capn crunch
just ltteeint u know but nonetheless iam not the one to pass judgemnt i hope he does enter the gates of St paul / heavan
kishi prolly planned that.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:eek: The world will truly mourn for this great performer. I have yet to see anoher performer sing the way he did, no homo.

I agreed with Akira. America killed him years ago when they started all those accusaions against him. I dont know if hey were true or not,and frankly, I dont care. He still had great songs that people now hate becuase of a stupid trial.

R.I.P. Michael. You were a BAD singer (bad in the terms of cool) who should have told America to BEAT IT and it's just HUMAN NATURE for people to hate what they cant understand and every will REMEMBER THE TIME when you were there to HEAL THE WORLD but now, you have GONE TOO SOON from us. WE will cherish the THRILLER of a life that you gave us and you were like a SMOOTH CRIMINAL the way you captivated America's heart before they became like a STANGER IN MOSCOW towards you. We will forever remember you Michael. Farewell and just remember that in Heaven, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. U_U
nice man, nice man T^T

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its been comfirmed by TMZ..
Keyword: Gossip

Gossip directly translates to: Bulls**t

=]

I hope he lives, he's had a f**cked up life, and he's pulled through all that, he can pull though this.

Sad thing is, loads of people are gonna be having one off on getting their tickets refunded, cause all they care about is the money.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keyword: Gossip

Gossip directly translates to: Bulls**t

=]

I hope he lives, he's had a f**cked up life, and he's pulled through all that, he can pull though this.

Sad thing is, loads of people are gonna be having one off on getting their tickets refunded, cause all they care about is the money.
he has died
News everywhere have confirmed his death

Kappy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from what im getting they're saying that hes in a coma right now

im so not sure what to belive now :( :( U_U