Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sad huh? His heart stopped :( He was a true legend ....
This thread will be in his memory.

R.I.P Michael Jackson- King of Pop.(although some know him as Michael "Child Molester" Jackson )

You must be registered for see images

Achievements:

In USA:
* Jackson has nine platinum singles in the United States, trailing only Elvis Presley (27) and Mariah Carey (10). Rihanna also has 9 platinum singles, which are only calculated by the RIAA for a fee, upon request.
* Jackson has 16 gold singles in the United States, behind only Elvis Presley (54), Madonna (26), The Beatles (24), Mariah Carey (23), Janet Jackson (21), Whitney Houston (18), Elton John (17) and The Temptations (17). Beyonce also has 16 gold singles, which are only calculated for a fee, upon request.
* Jackson's Thriller remained at number one for thirty-seven weeks, the longest-ever stay by a non-soundtrack album and second only to West Side Story.[1]
* Thriller spent a record 80 consecutive weeks, more than a year and a half, in the Top 10 of the Billboard 200. It was the first of only three albums to remain on the Top 10 for more than a year (along with Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill and Celine Dion's Falling into You).
* "Thriller" is the second-best-selling album in U.S. history, at 28 million. Only a greatest hits compilation by The Eagles has sold more.
* Thriller is the only album in the United States to have sold more copies than any other in two separate years, topping the sales charts in 1983 and 1984.
* Four of Jackson's albums, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, and Invincible, debuted at number one in the United States.
* Jackson was the first artist to have four top-ten singles from one album (Off the Wall).
* Jackson was the first artist to have seven Top 10 singles from one album (Thriller), a feat matched only by his sister Janet and Bruce Springsteen.
* Jackson was the first artist to simultaneously have the number-one album and number-one single on Billboard's Pop Charts and Black Charts.
* Jackson was the first artist in the 1980s to have two simultaneous top-five hits ("Beat It" and "Billie Jean" on April 16, 1983).
* Jackson is the only artist to have five number-one hits from one LP, Bad ("Bad", "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Man in the Mirror", "I Just Can't Stop Loving You", and "Dirty Diana").
* Jackson had nine number one singles in the 1980s, more than any other artist during the decade.
* Jackson was the first artist to have a song debut as high as #5 on the Hot 100 ("Scream" in 1995).
* Jackson was the first artist to ever have a song debut at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 ("You Are Not Alone").[1]
* Jackson's album Bad remained in the top five of the Billboard 200 for thirty-eight weeks, longer than any other album to date.
* Jackson has had thirteen number-one singles on Billboard's Hot 100 singles charts, trailing only The Beatles (20), Mariah Carey (18) and Elvis Presley (18 or 17, depending on source).
* Jackson had 28 top ten hits on the Billboard Hot 100, trailing only The beatles (29), Elvis Presley (36) and Madonna (37).
* Jackson had 37 top 40 hits on the Hot 100.

In UK:
* With 11.5 million copies, Michael Jackson is one of only eight musical acts that have sold more than 10 million singles in Britain.[2]
* Jackson had 8 number one albums on the British charts, including billing him with the Jackson Five, and is tied with David Bowie for fourth place all time.[3] (Madonna has 10, Elvis Presley has 11, and the Beatles have 15.)
* Jackson holds the record for the most Top 40 hits in the UK Singles Chart in one year, registering 19 in 2006.[2]
* Jackson had 40 Top 10 hits in the UK Singles Chart.[4]
* Jackson had 50 Top 40 hits in the UK Singles Chart.[4]
* Jackson's Thriller and Bad' are the 8th- and 9th-highest-selling albums in UK history.

And many more achievements in other contries.

Last edited:

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
T^T michael jackson brought joy to my heart which his songs :mad:
R.I.P to the greatest performer ever

this would of never happen if american didn't break his heart >.< jealous of his life
making false statements about him touching little kids

and than some people trying to sue him because a family died some crap like that (not saying that death doesn't matter) but it is wrong... it is wrong T^T

Last edited:

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyone else notice same month orochimaru died no huh

all i gotta say is RIP
but he touched those lil boys
he went into court lik capn crunch
just ltteeint u know but nonetheless iam not the one to pass judgemnt i hope he does enter the gates of St paul / heavan