0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Micah Kaguya
Nickname:
Clan: Kaguya

Looks: Look ^ He looks similar to chad but is not as tall and more muscular.

Personality: Micah is very laid back, Quiet and standoffish until he gets used to you then he is a social maniac, He often stays to himself due to his lack of trust towards other people.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Kirigakure
Village of Alliance: Kirigakure, Kumogakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: S-Class
Specialty: Combos, Taijutsu, Battle Tactics
Elements:
Doton - Mastered
Fuuton - Mastered
Raiton - S-Rank
Katon - Basic
Suiton - C-Rank
Taijutsu - Mastered
Ninjutsu - Mastered
Genjutsu - Basic
Your ninjutsu:

My Summoning Contract:

Summoning: Sykes, The Giant Ox
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/a
Chakra Cost: 40-120 ( Depending on range wanting to be summoned )
Damage Points: N/a
Description: Sykes is a giant Ox made of pure muscle, Due to that he is very strong just by stomping can make huge craters on the ground. Sykes's attitude is usually not so kind towards people he has a very short temper and loves to take his rage out on people but when not in his fits of rage he makes cruel jokes even towards his summoner.The only person he seems to kinda get along with is his owner (Myself) even then he still has his attitude that he can do whatever he wants but in mind still listens, Sykes is a Very loyal, Crazy Ox. Sykes can also walk on his back legs like a human and usually does when summoned standing with his arm folded across his chest in a tough guy pose. He is the size of gambunta.

Note:Sykes can use below B-rank Doton Jutsu's (Can only use jutsu's once per battle)
Note: Sykes can also use his strength to smash through B-rank and down Doton jutsu's ( Counting towards the move count )
Note: Sykes can only be out in battle for 4 turns per battle.
Note: Must have signed the summoning contract owned by Drizzy

Summoning Technique: Domino, The lazy bull
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/a
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/a
Description: Domino is a lazy but balanced bull, He is a brother in relation to Sykes. Domino is very fast and smart when he isnt sitting around, He is a water user and is also a very talented swordsmen. He is the size of Gamaken and can walk on his back legs like a human, Domino has two long horns and one is broken in half

Note: Must have signed the contract held by Drizzy to summon.
Note: Domino can use suiton jutsu's below B-rank
Note: When domino uses his sword it doesnt count towards the move count.
Note: Can only be summoned once per battle
Note: Lasts for 3 turns and Domino can only use 2 jutsu's per battle

My Summons Jutsu's:

Summoning Art: Heavenly Smash
Type: Attack
Range:Short/Mid range
Chakra Cost: N/a
Damage Points N/a
Description: Once the user has summoned Sykes The Giant Ox, At the user's will they will command sykes to slam his hands into the ground three times creating huge craters that disrupt and Destroy B-rank or lower Doton jutsu's.

Sykes can also use up to B-rank Doton jutsu

Background Info.
History:
Being a Kid:
I grew up just like a normal person besides the fact i hid my true identity and lived with my uncle hasashi, When I was born my mother and father died, They were executed in kirigakure along with all the others that were brought here whilst im guessing they were containing us for uncertain reasons. Im not an avenger so dont think you will hear a sad story.

Learning:
As i did grow up in my childhood my uncle Hasashi took good care of me and taught me the shinobi way along with jutsu's, and elements. When i reached the rank of chuunin I found out that i had a unique power that i believe was called Shikotsumyaku rare to only those of the kaguya clan, It was activated due to stress and fear when a man had broke into my uncle's house and attempted to kill him and steal everything from us, I killed him and was frowned upon. Who thought being a hero would bring such pain.

Being a Monster:
As I reached the age of 20 I had discovered how to control my special power and have learned alot when it comes to everything. After the theif's death people completely shunned me and acted as if they had never seen anything so sinister. I left kiri for a whilst because, depression from thoughts of how my clan was just exterminated. In my return alot of people were happy to see me back as if i was some sort of protector to the village, "Is this fake?" I continue training to become even more familiar with my ability and to learn more jutsu than ever before.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:
A.D.I.D.A.S - Korn
Battles

Won: Some
Lost:
More than 2

Last edited:

Jokey

Supreme