2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
( Doton: Gaia ) – Earth Release: Gaia
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short - Long (Made short range-long range reach)
Chakra cost: 40 (-30 per turn)
Damage Points: 80
Description: This jutsu represents a mastery over Earth and takes great skill to learn. The user will perform the Snake handseal and slam their hands on the ground causing a Massive Earthen being to rise. The Earthen construct is made in the form of a beautiful, nimble yet strong, female warrior with three faces all with different emotions. An expressionless face in the front, a face full of sadness on the left, another face full of anger and hate on the right. She has 6 arms and each arm contains a Large Earthen axe that she uses to attack the enemy in all ranges. Having multiple limbs makes the Earthen being more destructive and versatile in battle. Despite being created in large size as she is about two heads (relative to the Golemn head size) taller than the Great Earthen Golemn in height, she is able to strike and move fairly fast as she is smaller in mass being about 2/3 of its width. Only masters of Earth can perform this technique successfully. When the user is not controlling the creature with their chakra it merely becomes a statue as an earthen construct unable to move. To control it, the user must be in contact with it and spending chakra, therefore not being able to use other elements at the same time.

-Must have mastered Earth
-Must be taught by Omega5
-Can only be used twice and has a 3 turn cooldown period
I like this jutsu I must say

I start off by channeling mass amounts of earth chakra through my body. Once I do this, I do 1 handseal and slam my hands on the ground. Causing an earth being that comes alive to rise from the ground. It is a beautiful lady with 3 faces, and 6 arms with an earth axe in each hand. This Golem is taller then the great earth golem, making it faster, and more nimble. I then control the earth being to swing her arms into long range whooping ass. She chops down trees etc.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good Good my friend. I like it as well as it is a versatile and is great counter to other golems for obvious reasons.

Just give me a brief summary of strengths weaknesses any creative uses you might have and counters to the jutsu then it will be all yours.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
The strength to this is simple. It has a broad range, and can attack multiple people
I wont give you a weakness... cause i dont believe others should expose the weakness to their CJ.. Let others figure it out.
Same goes for counters
Creative uses... Use a shadow clone, and wreck shit up. Simple

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL ,you're right bro thanks. Anyway thats good enough for me. Go wreck shit up (I'm still with Konoha although the past events nearly made me leave)

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Raiton: (Misutishizumu Ori) – Lightning Style|Mystic Cage
Type: Supplemental/Attack
Range: Short-mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points:N/A (80 if the user attacks)
Description: The user will send their chakra towards the opponent to create electrical chains about one meter away from the opponent that are to circle the enemy to create a spherical image around the target large enough to trap about one individual inside. Once the chains are fully formed, they will then wrap themselves around the enemy's body within the sphere so that he is unable to escape. The user of this jutsu can perform the ram handseal to proceed to shock the enemy that has become trapped inside if he so chooses to so.

Can only be used twice
Can only be taught by Omega
Cannot be used in consecutive turns
No S rank Raition during or after the turn this is used.

Do your little explainy thing and we will be on our way. LOL

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
The user will send their chakra towards the opponent to create electrical chains about one meter away from the opponent that are to circle the enemy to create a spherical image around the target large enough to trap about one individual inside. Once the chains are fully formed, they will then wrap themselves around the enemy's body within the sphere so that he is unable to escape. The user of this jutsu can perform the ram handseal to proceed to shock the enemy that has become trapped inside if he so chooses to so.

:) Done