Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although unusual and quite rare, what do you guys and girls:p think of men with long eyelashes and thick eyebrows?
Yah, I saw this thread ( ) and just thought of a random thing, but still relevant though...seriously. :shrug:

So what I mean is, kinda like this guy but maybe he's missing the long eyelashes. xd :rofl:
You must be registered for see images

This guy would've done fine but now he's missing the thick eyebrows :D :lmao:
You must be registered for see images

This thread is probably directed mostly towards the girls :rolleyes:. So now combine the two traits, what do you think of guys with both long eyelashes and thick eyebrows. I can just about imagine how they'll look. xd ....not bad girls ;)

Reynfall

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have long eyelashes and thick eyebrows. I don't think it's all that special, I'm a man after all. If your eyebrows grow a lot, it's only natural for your eyelashes to grow a lot too.

Girls tell me my eyes are cute/handsome all the time.

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I have long eyelashes but I usually try to finger curl mine because I wear glasses most of the time. Nothing like have a bunch of lashes on your glasses thinking their bugs.

I don't really think it attracts or dissuade anyone. Girls focus on the eyes and lips. Not eyelashes. I can see if they don't see a unibrow or thick eyebrows as unattractive.

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have long eyelashes and thick eyebrows. I don't think it's all that special, I'm a man after all. If your eyebrows grow a lot, it's only natural for your eyelashes to grow a lot too.

Girls tell me my eyes are cute/handsome all the time.
Nice, there's a guy that lives around my neighborhood and basically he has eyebrows which are really dark, but neatly placed and they curve downwards at the end. I don't think his eyelashes are very long but they're designed in a very similar way like Itachi's no lie. I always think he must be getting alot of girls on his tail :eek:. I'm not gay by the way, he's just a friend of mine. :cool:

like Zlad lol
Lol, who's that? :shrug:

They're okay but I'm a guy
Np bro, I'm also a guy :D

Well, I have long eyelashes but I usually try to finger curl mine because I wear glasses most of the time. Nothing like have a bunch of lashes on your glasses thinking their bugs.

I don't really think it attracts or dissuade anyone. Girls focus on the eyes and lips. Not eyelashes. I can see if they don't see a unibrow or thick eyebrows as unattractive.
That's good, although I've heard girls do seem to get attracted to long eyelashes. :shrug: Anyway, I'd also want to raise a question about How people feel about guys with unibrows? It's seemingly not accepted in society since many people would just think it's anomalous but what do you think?