Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's good, although I've heard girls do seem to get attracted to long eyelashes. :shrug: Anyway, I'd also want to raise a question about How people feel about guys with unibrows? It's seemingly not accepted in society since many people would just think it's anomalous but what do you think?
lol I wish mine went down but they just go straight horizontal. It looked weird as hell too. Especially when I used to get my hair braided. I've been told I look like a girl with long eyelashes and braids.

Well, I had a friend that had a unibrow. He only had one gf in middle school and a couple in HS. So it's hard to say really. I think it's all about confidence. He cut it before he went to college though. Seemed like a whole different person.

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But there's a limit of course.
As with everything else :cool: .....;)

What about guys with long nose hairs?
:lmao: *Sees post, looks at sig* :rofl:

Sorry, yah guys with long nose hairs is not much of a problem. If they're as long as the dude in your sig though, then perhaps a nose trimmer would be the best treat xd

lol I wish mine went down but they just go straight horizontal. It looked weird as hell too. Especially when I used to get my hair braided. I've been told I look like a girl with long eyelashes and braids.

Well, I had a friend that had a unibrow. He only had one gf in middle school and a couple in HS. So it's hard to say really. I think it's all about confidence. He cut it before he went to college though. Seemed like a whole different person.
No worries man, long eyelashes and braids seems perfect to me. I believe if your appearance is similar to say like a girl, then you're more than attractive because girls apparently get attracted to men which look similar to girls. :cool: No lie, it's true I mean look at how many fangirls Deidara, Itachi and Nagato have? :D Deidara has that girl-like hair, Itachi has the girly eyes and Nagato has the eyes and hair xd Consider yourself lucky and be grateful for who you are. ;)

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have long eyelashes ....better than women xd ...
That's interesting. :rolleyes: If men have long eyelashes and look more handsome, then they are superior to women in the looks because its natural for the men whereas for the women it's not(they got help from cosmetics) xd

By the way, the point in your sig means alot to this thread. :pwease: ;)

Reactions: -Punk-