Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

imagine telling your child:

'i'm your mummy AND daddy :)'

O-o
Anyone think it may mess up the genetics of the children?i.e. the chromozones.....XY and XX.....

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This study started from Dr. Sparrow -lecturer in bioethics at Monash University (Melbourne, Australia)- when he stated at Australian Medical Students Association convention that females could soon rule the world as hermaphrodites without any biological use for men.

"With the help of some frozen sperm at first, females could procreate on their own until stem-cell technology meant bone marrow and other human tissue could be converted into sperm".
This is how a post-*** society will happen.

Approximately 100 million years ago, a mutation of the Y-chromosome?s ancestor in early mammals split off to enable development of a separate male gender. The problem with mutating is, the Y thing can?t stop doing it.

Another argument is this:
"Currently, the Y chromosome has lost thousands of its purpose-giving, protecting genes, like a middle aged guy loses his hair. The Y only has 27 genes left. When it stands alone, it becomes irrelevant. Then it goes. Poof!. No more men. When will this extinction occur? Approximately 125,000 years. "

I am not a scientist but even if that is going to happen in the future, I believe that capitalism and the whole global system of economy will protect the males :p
Cause an extinction of them would mean an economy collapse, no more cosmetics, no more jewels (omg :eek:), no more fashion, waxing, sexy lingerie etc etc etc.
Life would be so much easier & painless for women and history has already proven that on this Earth this can't be allowed >.<

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I also looked into this and it seems like they are doing the same thing for males.

Creating a woman's egg cell from male bone marrow. And they also know that Males are also able to house a baby to grow. When the baby is mature enough, they just give the male a c section, and viola there you have a baby born from a man!!!!

So it goes both ways.

I just think that the humans are playing a more and more dangerous game every day.
One day we will create something, that will be the end of us.

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

imagine telling your child:

'i'm your mummy AND daddy :)'

O-o
im hundred percent sure a mother cannot pull off raising a child on her own..their are certain things that my mother cannot do to raise me but my father can

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Well, I also looked into this and it seems like they are doing the same thing for males.

Creating a woman's egg cell from male bone marrow. And they also know that Males are also able to house a baby to grow. When the baby is mature enough, they just give the male a c section, and viola there you have a baby born from a man!!!!

So it goes both ways.

I just think that the humans are playing a more and more dangerous game every day.
One day we will create something, that will be the end of us.
Lol totally agree