Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay just a quick predictions from me.

Back when the Sins raided the city to take back Elizabeth, they introduced the Goddess clan.It was said that they could bring Ban's lover Elaine back... from the dead, this is reinforced through the fact that Elizabeth is linked to this clan and she has a very powerful ability to heal people.

Furthermore we have seen one of the commandments use the "Drop of life"

I think this is Nabaka(the mangaka) foreshadowing something very interesting...

Last chapter we saw Meliodas fighting against the Goddess clan, yet again there was attention put to them.

I think the reason for this is because Nabaka is easing the readers into finally meeting the Goddess clan and getting to know their point of view. This is a writing technique so that the story flows at a great pace and so that that It doesn't feel like a random popup for the readers when we see them again.

One way or another the Goddess clan will play a huge role in the story, It has also been shown that they could rival the Demon clan and we know currently most of the SINS and their allies are nowhere near the power that the 10 commandments posses so we may see a team up.

If Elizabeth is untrained and is able to heal with tremendous success then the trained top tier Goddesses should be much better. I think if the Sins take Meliodas to the Goddess Clan or seek their help in some way he will get revived.Why should they revive him when they asked Ban to kill him?Because Elizabeth will be willing to offer her life for his revival.Through Elizabeth's and Meliodas's love for one another it can prove to everyone that the Demon and the Goddess clan can coexist.

Last of all there could be a deal made as to if Meliodas is revived he will help the Goddess clan stop the Demon Clan.

Thanks for reading :D

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay just a quick predictions from me.

Back when the Sins raided the city to take back Elizabeth, they introduced the Goddess clan.It was said that they could bring Ban's lover Elaine back... from the dead, this is reinforced through the fact that Elizabeth is linked to this clan and she has a very powerful ability to heal people.

Furthermore we have seen one of the commandments use the "Drop of life"

I think this is Nabaka(the mangaka) foreshadowing something very interesting...

Last chapter we saw Meliodas fighting against the Goddess clan, yet again there was attention put to them.

I think the reason for this is because Nabaka is easing the readers into finally meeting the Goddess clan and getting to know their point of view. This is a writing technique so that the story flows at a great pace and so that that It doesn't feel like a random popup for the readers when we see them again.

One way or another the Goddess clan will play a huge role in the story, It has also been shown that they could rival the Demon clan and we know currently most of the SINS and their allies are nowhere near the power that the 10 commandments posses so we may see a team up.

If Elizabeth is untrained and is able to heal with tremendous success then the trained top tier Goddesses should be much better. I think if the Sins take Meliodas to the Goddess Clan or seek their help in some way he will get revived.Why should they revive him when they asked Ban to kill him?Because Elizabeth will be willing to offer her life for his revival.Through Elizabeth's and Meliodas's love for one another it can prove to everyone that the Demon and the Goddess clan can coexist.

Last of all there could be a deal made as to if Meliodas is revived he will help the Goddess clan stop the Demon Clan.

Thanks for reading :D
wt manga is this?

oxtopus

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MELIODAS ISN'T REALLY DEAD,since he's the MC/protagonist and since the mangaka isn't known for killing his Mc's,he'll definitely be revived somehow. The real question should be WHEN WILL HE BE REVIVED?