Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My Hyuuga biography for mei mei.​

Nickname: Mei Mei (Real name is unknown)
Clan: Via her mother, a blood descendent of the Hyuuga Clan of Konohagakure

Looks: Long, dark brown/black hair with cream-coloured eyes and tanned skin which never burns. 5 foot 7 inches tall, weight 9 stone.

Personality:
Loyal, kind, hates violence but will fight to protect those she loves and kill those she hates. Very over-protective (remembering her sister and mother when it happens). Enjoys school, she has found learning hard but hates being in buildings and tight clothes. Likes people but enjoys being alone or with one or two friends. Likes BBQ, travel and the outdoor life. Hates table manners (she has none) and obeying orders at the cost of friend’s life.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Unknown, though found and brought to Sunagakure, the Village in the Sands.
Village of Alliance: Sunagakure, her friends and those in need of protection. Also, am ally of the Village hidden in the shadows.

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Specialty: Hopefully after training in Hyuga Clan techniques in the future, will then be able to put them to use.
Elements: Training in Earth and Water, with ambitions to learn more :).
Your Ninjitsu:
Basic Jitsu
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description: The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use. Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background (Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Custom Jitsu
Given to me by -Yard-... thanks my friend. I will only use it when I have no choice *bows to him*

(Doton: Earth Arms)
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short-long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making 3 hand signs the user sends his earth chakra into the ground around his opponent and raises arms from the ground that can grab his opponent and hold him/her in place.
-The user must make contact with the ground in order to use this jutsu meaning he/she cannot use this while being in the air.
-Must be taught by ~Yard~
Note: If used in short-mid range you can add more chakra to the arms of earth and use them to crush the limbs of your opponent.

Suiton Release
You must be registered for see images

C-rank
Doton Release

C-rank
Katon Release

I will only use this technique once I have been taught officially fire jitsu.. which will be as soon as my studies in Doton and Suiton are completed...
...(Katon: Kikokanten) Fire Release: Climatic Drought
Type: Supplementary
Range Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Superheating the surrounding air in the atmosphere to the levels of heat found in the desert, the user causes a drought by preventing clouds condensing and falling as rain.
~ Usable once per battle
~ Prevents up to A rank rain Jutsu for 4 turns
~ Only Sunagakure villagers may use this jutsu

Background Info.
History: I was found by ninja from the village of the sands when I was 9 years old. My father and mother died when I was very young (about 3-4 yrs old) but my big sister took good care of me – she was my ‘Jie Jie’. I’ll always remember her pearly eyes, smiles and songs she sang to me…

She loved, fed and protected me well. She taught me how to survive, track, hunt, clean… everything. We got on well together and were very happy… until we were attacked. My sister’s traps alerted us immediately and she hid me in a small cave nearby. She hugged me and told me to stay there until she came back… she didn’t return.

I found her lying in the sand face down. I tried to turn her over. She was hardly breathing but I couldn’t pick her up so I turned her to the side. Someone had stolen her eyes … and just left her there to die from her injuries.. She just kept saying I was a ‘good girl’ and then fainted. The ninja of Sunagakure then found us and then took us to their village.

Shortly before my Jie Jie died from her other wounds, we spent much time together. She gave me a picture of her, me and our mother when I was baby which she had kept with her a long time. She told me about our parents…
Our father was a well-known Shinobi in Sungakure and worked hard for the village and its people. He was considered a good and kind man called Hiruko (our rescuers told us with pride who he was when we arrived). When he went on a mission to the Hidden Leaf Village (Konohagakure) to gather intelligence, he met our mother. Her name was Shinju (meaning ‘Pearl’) and she was a member of a clan called the Hyuuga. She was not part of what they called the ‘Main Branch and lived in a controlled, rigid environment…

After his mission, they both arranged to meet each other outside Konohagakure and shortly after this… they decided to leave both villages in search of a new home together free from any restrictions by Shinju’s family and Hiruko’s orders. They stayed in the desert lands near a large oasis with a collection of dunes. It was there where my sister and I were born. Jie Jie told me how wonderful they were and how she wished I could have known them… I just remember my daddy’s laugh and my mum’s black hair.

Our rescuers told me that our parents were killed by an evil man called ‘Sasori of the Red Sand’ who wanted to use our father’s body to make a puppet from. We were playing in the Oasis when this happened and since then, my Jie Jie was my world and protector. She had our mother’s eyes and father’s strength – she taught me so much.

She died peacefully and made me promise not to seek revenge but to have a good life, be happy, find love and raise a family. I won’t break that promise… but to have a good life! My dream, my nindo is to defend and protect those I love and who are unable to fight… this I must and will do!!!

Other
Picture:
The picture my Jie Jie gave me of her, our mother and me as a baby…

Just me hanging out in Konoha Beach…

Theme Song and Background Music:
Alluring Secret: Black Vow -

Corruption Garden -

The Flower Dream -

Battles

Won: 0
Lost: 0

Spars

Won: 2
Lost: 2

Hope this is okay! Thanks everyone on NB for being so supportive and apologies for the length of this! :)

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NO, DON´T DO THIS MEI, UCHIHAS ARE BETTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr + you didn´t sign my contract yet as it wasn´t approved yet :( + you can´t learn sand techniques, only gaara bios can

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, but it still has a lot of work to be done on it :) Thanks for the support

NO, DON´T DO THIS MEI, UCHIHAS ARE BETTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr + you didn´t sign my contract yet as it wasn´t approved yet :( + you can´t learn sand techniques, only gaara bios can
Sempai...you always watch out for me. This technique in a team though could be really helpful! I will amend the bio in accordance with your advice (a bit sad about not being able to use sand jitsu though :)). Thanks Sempai!!!

lol..mei ...nice
This one is so similar to my original bio though! lol I just like this character and don't want to change her :)

Last edited:

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why didnt you get a uchiha bio lol
:) Because it was not what I wanted. Ever since I knew there was potential to have a bio that meant I could warn, protect and defend my friends and people... I knew I wanted this above anything. Uchiha bios are really good but not for my purposes...

Mathias2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice bio, Its always nice to go against the flow :) ( in this case not choosing unchiha ) xd

p.s I can tell your going to enjoy this bio so good for you :)

Reactions: meimei