Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We can go if you'd like. Kisei in sig, without Mawscape. Sannin Rank.
The special element will be lightning release chosen for this fight. Also Sannin Rank

(Ryūjin Jakka) - Flowing Flame Dragon
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (+30 For absorbing each fire technique)
Damage Points: N/A (+15 damage to every Fire based Technique)
Description: Ryūjin Jakka or the flowing dragon blade is a Ninjatō that's made out of a special metal that is able to use the user's fire chakra, said to be the weapon of the god of flames himself, it highly resembles an ordinary Katana in its shape, with a glowing sliver blade and a black handle with a red dragon engraved onto it. The Ninjatō is shethed inside a black scabbard with a red glow that is attached to a belt wrapped around the user's back, worn horizontally. When the user channels his fire chakra into the blade, a fire Aura surrounds the Ninjatō making the sword more lighter, turning the blades color into bloody red, as long as the user is wielding the Ninjatō he can perform any fire technique with the use of only a single handseal, also by adding the +30 fire chakra of the user to the blade , the blade can block fire techniques up to A-rank negating the fire and absorbing it but still receives a certain amount of damage from the attack, when the fire absorption effect is used, the dragon that's engraved on the hilt of the blade glows indicating the use of the technique.
Note: Must have mastered Fire Release to use.
Note: The user takes -10 damage when absorbing a fire technique.
Note: Can only block fire techniques 3 times per battle.
(Dōjutsu: Rinnegan) - Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

Entering the battlefield with his Rinnegan already activated and Ryujin Jakka on his back, Nagato looks at his opponent trying to analyze his character by simply looking at him, he already can tell that he has a strong chakra just by seeing his chakra circularity system with his Rinnegan, but he looked different than a standard shinobi, regardless, Nagato had to test his abilities, simply starting by activating his chakra sensing along with the animal path simultaneously.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.
(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuously activated.
With the activation of the animal path, Nagato proceeds to clap his hands and instantly summon the giant centipede, which burrows into the ground the second it is summoned, heading towards his opponent from below, meanwhile, Nagato observes his opponent's movement using his Rinnegan.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Mukade) - Summoning Technique: Giant Centipede
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: This giant centipede summon has a number of body piercings and the Rinnegan, implying it is being controlled by Pain. The centipede had an extremely hard shell and as such, was able to use its body to demolish buildings in Konohagakure. The centipede can resist damage from techniques A rank and below.
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Odd eyes, this man was no normal Muggle. No, he was a descendant of some sort, to the ancients. Those Muggles who came during the time that the Kisei had risen as well. A well sought after power, he had. This was going to be interesting, I thought. The summoning of his giant Centipede, initiated my own reaction. A similar one, at that as I burst forward into a sprint. A bite of my thumb and a swipe on my Fox tattoo, I would bring forth, Kitsuhiro. A massive, bipedal Fox, dashing at the foe.

"Centipede, underground. Heavily armored, probably aiming to emerge from below. You know what to do, Kitsu-san."

I stand upon her shoulder, as she carries a shield and sword. Ready for an assault from below. Her unique make-up, perfect for this kind of situation. At the same time, a dark cloak would clothe my being, making it difficult for the man to say exactly where I was. An external illusion, initiated every time I am gazed at.

"Judal? Haven't seen you in a while, interesting situation we're in.."

"Ayy, Kitsu-san. I thought we could use some "bonding", if you catch my drift."

You must be registered for see images

(Kuchyose no Jutsu: Kitsuhiro) - Summoning Technique: Kitsuhiro
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A (+5 to user)
Description: Kitsuhiro is a fightning Fox, she is as big as Gamahiro and her main weapon is a giant sword, made out of steel, and also a giant shield, that has the Fox World seal on it. It seems like this Fox had a sort of relationship with Gamahiro, taking it as they have the addition "hiro" at the end of their names, which means "hero". Kitsuhiro could be the strongest one on one summoning when it comes to brute force out of all the Foxes and her weapon can easily cut through a multitude of trees at once. Her reflexes are also highly advanced, and he is able to jump up in the air even 100 meters. As all Foxes, she has the same grace, and is aalso very quick in it's attacks and dodges. She is a biped, meaning she walks on two feet. The shield she carries is able enough withstand 2 S-Rank attacks. Her personality is pretty dark, she isn't very talkative, but very polite anyhow, and doesn't cease to ever abandon the Scroll Owner. The Fox has immense respect for all her summoners, but Shigure, being the first one to be able to summon Foxes, had a special bond with her. Kitsuhiro promised to die on the battlefield for Shigure and Shigure only.
* May be summoned once per battle.
* Must posses the contract or tattoo of Foxes in order to summon.
* Shigure is currently the only one who may teach Fox Summoning.

(Fuuin: Kichigai Kouyou) - Sealing Technique: Mad Enhancement
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will passively apply a seal with the Kanji for "Madness" on their body. This technique will both distort how their body but also their techniques appear. A barrier of chakra will form over their body in the form of a black haze of chakra cloaks the user's body without obscuring their sight. The haze casts anyone who looks upon it in an external genjutsu (A-Rank) that constantly shifts the user's outline like an off-focus photograph, thereby obscuring any discerning marks or features. The mist-like illusion also causes his image to double or triple randomly, making him appear to be a hallucination. It essentially creates the effect of the user's body flickering from side to side across a one-meter area too fast for the eyes to track without the creation of after-images. This isn't to be confused with the user moving back and forth, this effect can solely be attributed to the genjutsu induced by the haze and will occur even if the user is standing still. This throws off techniques which require a clear line of sight or concentration on the user's position. This effect will occur regardless of the opponent's tracking speed. As for the user's techniques, their distorted image will depend on it's state of matter. Solid techniques will appear pitch black with red lines of light across them, liquid techniques will appear as blood, gaseous techniques will appear as a black smog and energy-based techniques will appear a dark-red colour. This lasts until deactivated.

Notes:
-Can only be taught by Detective L
-Can only be used twice per battle

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Odd eyes, this man was no normal Muggle. No, he was a descendant of some sort, to the ancients. Those Muggles who came during the time that the Kisei had risen as well. A well sought after power, he had. This was going to be interesting, I thought. The summoning of his giant Centipede, initiated my own reaction. A similar one, at that as I burst forward into a sprint. A bite of my thumb and a swipe on my Fox tattoo, I would bring forth, Kitsuhiro. A massive, bipedal Fox, dashing at the foe.

"Centipede, underground. Heavily armored, probably aiming to emerge from below. You know what to do, Kitsu-san."

I stand upon her shoulder, as she carries a shield and sword. Ready for an assault from below. Her unique make-up, perfect for this kind of situation. At the same time, a dark cloak would clothe my being, making it difficult for the man to say exactly where I was. An external illusion, initiated every time I am gazed at.

"Judal? Haven't seen you in a while, interesting situation we're in.."

"Ayy, Kitsu-san. I thought we could use some "bonding", if you catch my drift."

You must be registered for see images

(Kuchyose no Jutsu: Kitsuhiro) - Summoning Technique: Kitsuhiro
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A (+5 to user)
Description: Kitsuhiro is a fightning Fox, she is as big as Gamahiro and her main weapon is a giant sword, made out of steel, and also a giant shield, that has the Fox World seal on it. It seems like this Fox had a sort of relationship with Gamahiro, taking it as they have the addition "hiro" at the end of their names, which means "hero". Kitsuhiro could be the strongest one on one summoning when it comes to brute force out of all the Foxes and her weapon can easily cut through a multitude of trees at once. Her reflexes are also highly advanced, and he is able to jump up in the air even 100 meters. As all Foxes, she has the same grace, and is aalso very quick in it's attacks and dodges. She is a biped, meaning she walks on two feet. The shield she carries is able enough withstand 2 S-Rank attacks. Her personality is pretty dark, she isn't very talkative, but very polite anyhow, and doesn't cease to ever abandon the Scroll Owner. The Fox has immense respect for all her summoners, but Shigure, being the first one to be able to summon Foxes, had a special bond with her. Kitsuhiro promised to die on the battlefield for Shigure and Shigure only.
* May be summoned once per battle.
* Must posses the contract or tattoo of Foxes in order to summon.
* Shigure is currently the only one who may teach Fox Summoning.

(Fuuin: Kichigai Kouyou) - Sealing Technique: Mad Enhancement
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will passively apply a seal with the Kanji for "Madness" on their body. This technique will both distort how their body but also their techniques appear. A barrier of chakra will form over their body in the form of a black haze of chakra cloaks the user's body without obscuring their sight. The haze casts anyone who looks upon it in an external genjutsu (A-Rank) that constantly shifts the user's outline like an off-focus photograph, thereby obscuring any discerning marks or features. The mist-like illusion also causes his image to double or triple randomly, making him appear to be a hallucination. It essentially creates the effect of the user's body flickering from side to side across a one-meter area too fast for the eyes to track without the creation of after-images. This isn't to be confused with the user moving back and forth, this effect can solely be attributed to the genjutsu induced by the haze and will occur even if the user is standing still. This throws off techniques which require a clear line of sight or concentration on the user's position. This effect will occur regardless of the opponent's tracking speed. As for the user's techniques, their distorted image will depend on it's state of matter. Solid techniques will appear pitch black with red lines of light across them, liquid techniques will appear as blood, gaseous techniques will appear as a black smog and energy-based techniques will appear a dark-red colour. This lasts until deactivated.

Notes:
-Can only be taught by Detective L
-Can only be used twice per battle
The Rinnegan is immune to visual genjutsu of any kind, since the sealing technique induces an external illusion that has to be looked at in order to work, it would count as a visual genjutsu, which would mean that Nagato is unaffected by it.

With Nagato seeing the summoning creature being brought into existence while his summoning burrows underground moving towards his intended target, Nagato utilizes Aluminum chakra, causing several large sized pillars (4 pillars to be exact) to rise out of the ground to the sides of the fox, causing it to wrap around his arms and legs and completely restrict his movement along with an Aluminum structure that's made simultaneously with the pillars, The aluminum structure resembles an enclosed box, with the walls and the roof of the box emerging out of the thin air, connected to the ground and covers a 7 meter radius around the summoning. The pillars work solely to restrict the movement of the summoning creature, while the box is used as an imprisonment mechanism.

(Arumiton: Arumi No Sōken) – Aluminum Release: Aluminum Creation
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: 30-80
Description: Through the usage of aluminum chakra, the user creates basic shapes/tools out of aluminum metal that serve as a defensive or offensive means, depending on the situation at hand. These tools can range from pillars, walls, cubs or even pyramids of Aluminum. The pillars that are made can be used as versatile as the wood element, in which the user can wrap them around an opponent, mimicking the usage of the wood pillars and how they wrap around someone/something. The structures that the user is capable of making through the Aluminum metal can be released from the air, by focusing aluminum chakra through the air (has to be made at least 1 meter away from the opponent), through the ground, or even from the user's own body. The rank of the technique depends on the size of the Aluminum shapes and how much chakra the user spends to make the Aluminum structure(s).
Note: A-Rank usage can only be used 4 times per battle.
Note: S-Rank usage can be only used 3 times per battle. Must wait one turn to use again.
You might look like a formidable opponent, but you cannot reach the power of a GOD.

Nagato proceeds after forming the Aluminum technique to activate the Deva path, while simultaneously forming a single handseal and using Aluminum chakra, injecting the roof of his previously formed Aluminum technique with a mass of Aluminum chakra and breaking apart the atomic structure of the roof of the enclosed box of Aluminum, turning it from Solid into liquid form and causing it to collapse downwards onto his opponent, this happens as the Centipede rises to attack from below, by wrapping its body around the summoning creature and attempting to crush it. The liquid form of Aluminum is extremely hot, hotter than the hottest form of Lava and thus, will melt through anything it touches due to the extremely high temperature.

(Tendō) - Deva Path
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.
(Arumiton: Arumi Sōjū) – Aluminum Release: Particle Manipulation
Range: All Ranges
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique is used mainly for manipulating the atoms structure in pre-existing aluminum techniques to unlock certain effects, After performing a single handseal (Horse) The user releases a large amount of aluminum chakra throughout the whole battlefield causing any already existing aluminum based technique on the battlefield to fall under his will by re-arranging the atoms of the aluminum structure, the user freely manipulates the aluminum metal/liquid into any form depending on the situation at hand, this technique only manipulates particles of already existing aluminum structures.

Reactions: Detective L

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool beans.
As the ground below me and Kitsuhiro rumble, I knew he had a plan in mind to trap us within. Without further ado, as the box encloses upon us, a single potion is consumed, as I simultaneously apparate. Unbeknownst to him, with my chakra signature removed completely, I appear behind him, at around 5 meters. With a single swipe of the Wand, a dark jet of energy is released. This unleashes the powerful Dark Arts upon my foe, aiming to slice right through him. Of course, the speed at which this occurs, coupled with the sly nature of the potion, makes it extremely difficult to react to.

"A god you say?"

( Pōshon ) - Potions
Chakra: N/A
Description: Potions are magical mixtures commonly brewed in cauldrons and used to create a number of effects on the drinker. Potions range in effects and nature and in difficulty as well. Potions are brewed from ingredients with magical properties. Potions can be used as medicine, lethal poison, or give the drinker any effect from strength enhancement to immunity to flames. Potions are not necessarily used by drinking, as some can be applied by physical contact or create an effect simply by being created. Potions have to be taken in the right dosages or used a limited amount of times to avoid otherwise disastrous effects. All potions are created prior to battle and carried in vials either on the Kisei's person, or can be summoned to them in battle via Summoning charm or Fuuinjutsu.

A rank

Hufflepuff's Elixir

An elixir of a golden, yellow color, this potions increases the user's ability to control mahou and it's power. By ingesting this, the user gains the ability to augment his spells by +20 by adding that level of chakra to each spell used, adding a green, fiery effect to each projectile/stream style spell, causing second degree burns to each spell. Due to the increased ability to control their mahou, the user is also able to use mahou up to mid range without the use of his wand, however all other requirements are still needed. This potion's effects last up to 3 turns. However, the heightened control of his mahou comes at a cost; after the effects wear off, the user will notice an inability in using high ranking spells ( S rank and higher ) for 3 turns. This potion can only be ingested 2 times in total and once every three turns.

Ravenclaw's Elixir

A blueish elixir that is ideal for stealth purposes, upon ingesting this spell, the user is able to use his mahou to perfectly conceal their form as well as their chakra and the chakra within other jutsu used by the user. This allows him to have a near perfect hidden form, not even able to be sensed outside of basic senses. What this means is, the user becomes chakraless to the opponent, unsensable by even the highest form of chakra Sensory. This extends to jutsu and spells used by the user, making them seemingly devoid of chakra. This effect lasts 4 turns and must wait 3 turns before reusing after it expires and can be used up to 2 times.

S rank

Gryffindor's Elixir

A potion that appears a red color, this elixir siphons chakra and strength from each spell, lowering it's rank and power. This siphoned energy is used as a way to augment the user's defensive abilities, allowing him to tank C ranks initially. For every spell used after this potion has been ingested, it will lose 1 rank in power (20 dmg). However, this one rank reduction will be able to be applied to the user's body, allowing him to tank one jutsu of a higher rank, starting with C ranks and increasing by 20 for each spell, eventually tanking up to 100 damage. However, this does not apply to jutsu that do not physically hit the target, such as Genjutsu. Should an attack land that does not meet the level of durability the user has, his defensive capabilities will not suffer any reduction, only if it is met with equal damage or higher. This potions effects last up to 4 turns. However, the siphoned mahou comes at a cost; after the effects wear off, the user will not be able to utilize S rank jutsu and higher nor any magic for 3 turns. This potion can only be ingested 2 times in total, and once every three turns.

Slytherin's Elixir

A purely empowering elixir, upon ingesting this green liquid, the user will notice his mahou being used to aid his physical form significantly; his physical strength raised highly, the user becomes capable of dealing higher degrees of damage (+20), as well as a speed increase. His speed increases to the equivalent to a user in 2nd gate, he becomes a physical tank, able to survive physical damage up to B rank as well as resist jutsu that physically binds and restricts his movement. However, for all his physical splendor, he sacrifices a lot in exchange; unable to use energy based attacks above S rank and only 3 fields of magic up to A rank, his defense to these likewise takes a harsh fall, each energy based jutsu dealing an additional 40 damage on the user's body. Lasting for 3 turns, after it ends the user's speed is halfed, and his physical strength halved for two turns. After ingesting, the user cannot use again for up to 3 turns and usable 2 times in all.

Note: Usable only by members of the Kisei Clan.
Note: Heads of Houses and up can have up to 4 potions at any time while other members can have at max 3 potions. These potions must be mentioned within the user's bio or mentioned at the start of an event/battle if they have yet to be placed within the bio.
Note: The user is unable to use more than one type of potion per turn.
Note: Members cannot use Potions from their Rival House, meaning Gryffindor and Slytherin cannot use each other's potions and same for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.
Note: After using a potion, the user must wait until effects wear off before using any other one.
Note: Specific drawbacks for each potion are listed within the jutsu.

( Shutsubotsu ) - Apparition
Chakra: 20 - 40
Description: Apparition is a magical method of transportation based upon the actions of Summoning and Reverse Summoning jutsu. Appearing as the user being twisted and swirled into nothing within a swirling clear haze, accompanied with a loud rustling or rushing sound, while usually ending in a crack, as if the subject(s)t is being sucked into a vortex, one must be completely determined to reach one's destination, and move without haste, but with deliberation. After first determining a position, the user focuses his mind solely on said location before channeling Mahou. Similarly to Summoning, the user uses his magic to mark the location he wishes to travel to before breaking his body into pure mahou itself, dispersing and moving rapidly and reforming in the new location. While seemingly powerful, this has drawbacks on how fast it is performed and when the user reforms in his new location. The user, despite disappearing instantly, can only reform instantly within short range. If the user is attempting to reform within mid range, it is down near instantly, taking as much time as it takes to launch a kunai. When appearing in long range, there is a noticeable lag in between disappearing and reappearing, taking twice as long as previously, or in clearer terms the time it takes to form a normal jutsu.

Alternatively, through this jutsu, Dark Wizards are able to use their Dark Arts power to achieve unsupported flight. The user has the ability to turn into and emanate black smoke, especially from his cloak, allowing him to levitate, float, and shoot through the air, even while partially transformed into it. Moving at twice his speed, this allows a Dark Wizard a chance to afflict damage whilst moving through air at high speeds. While in this gaseous form however, they are susceptible to wind jutsu, being used to knock them out of the form. Flight is a passive B ranked ability, however usage of it means the user cannot Apparate within the next two turns or that same one.
Note: A ranked usage denotes a short to Mid range usage. After each usage, the user cannot use for four turns.
Note: S rank usage denotes a long range movement, preventing usage of this for three turns and F rank Mahou spells in the same turn. S ranked variant can only be used 3 times in all.
Note: Only Dark Wizards can achieve flight and by choosing to use this, they cannot Apparate for two turns for every one turn usage of it, meaning if flight is used for two turns, they wont be able to use Apparition for 4 turns.

(​​Kuro Mahou​ )​ ​-​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​
Type:​ ​Supplementary​ ​/​ ​Offensive
Range:​ ​Short​ ​-​ ​Long
Chakra:​ ​20-40
Damage:​ ​40​ ​-​ ​80
Description:​ ​The​ ​Dark​ ​Arts,​ ​also​ ​known​ ​as​ ​Dark​ ​Magic,​ ​refers​ ​to​ ​any​ ​type​ ​of​ ​magic​ ​that is​ ​mainly​ ​used​ ​to​ ​cause​ ​harm,​ ​control,​ ​or​ ​even​ ​death​ ​to​ ​the​ ​victim.​ ​The​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​are​ ​not necessarily​ ​"evil",​ ​just​ ​because​ ​it's​ ​labelled​ ​"dark".​ ​While​ ​the​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​have​ ​a​ ​bad​ ​reputation, overall,​ ​dark​ ​magic​ ​is​ ​not,​ ​by​ ​definition,​ ​"evil"​ ​magic.​ ​​ ​A​ ​Dark​ ​spell​ ​is​ ​primarily​ ​defined​ ​as​ ​any spell​ ​that​ ​consistently​ ​affects​ ​the​ ​object​ ​in​ ​a​ ​negative​ ​manner,​ ​usually​ ​associated​ ​with​ ​varying levels​ ​of​ ​discomfort.

Dark​ ​spells​ ​can​ ​be​ ​classified​ ​into​ ​three​ ​groups:​ ​jinxes,​ ​hexes,​ ​&​ ​curses.​ ​These​ ​groups​ ​form​ ​a hierarchy,​ ​with​ ​jinxes​ ​at​ ​the​ ​base,​ ​hexes​ ​in-between,​ ​and​ ​curses​ ​at​ ​the​ ​top.​ ​The​ ​further​ ​one ascends​ ​up​ ​this​ ​hierarchy,​ ​the​ ​more​ ​wicked,​ ​the​ ​stronger,​ ​the​ ​longer-lasting​ ​and​ ​the​ ​less reversible​ ​the​ ​Dark​ ​spell's​ ​effects​ ​appear​ ​to​ ​be.

B rank
​ ​
Ebublio​ ​Jinx:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Supplementary​ ​

The​ ​Ebublio​ ​Jinx​ ​(​ ​Ebublio​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​jinx​ ​that​ ​entraps​ ​the​ ​target​ ​​ ​in​ ​a​ ​very​ ​large​ ​bubble​ ​that absorbs​ ​physical​ ​force,​ ​allowing​ ​it​ ​to​ ​survive​ ​attacks​ ​of​ ​equal​ ​rank​ ​and​ ​lower.​ ​Appearing​ ​as​ ​a brilliant​ ​purple​ ​jet​ ​of​ ​light​ ​accompanied​ ​by​ ​purple​ ​flame​ ​and​ ​smoke,​ ​when​ ​the​ ​spell​ ​lands​ ​a bubble​ ​rapidly​ ​expands​ ​from​ ​the​ ​point​ ​of​ ​contact​ ​to​ ​envelop​ ​the​ ​target.​ ​While​ ​it​ ​is​ ​able​ ​to absorb​ ​physical​ ​force,​ ​it​ ​is​ ​vulnerable​ ​to​ ​energy​ ​based​ ​attacks.​ ​If​ ​the​ ​item​ ​targeted​ ​is​ ​within short​ ​range,​ ​the​ ​user​ ​is​ ​able​ ​to​ ​create​ ​the​ ​bubble​ ​around​ ​said​ ​object​ ​nonverbally​ ​and​ ​without​ ​a wand​.

Leg-Locker​ ​Jinx:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Supplementary​ ​

The​ ​Leg-Locker​ ​Jinx​ ​(​ ​Locomotor​ ​Mortis​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​hex​ ​that​ ​is​ ​used​ ​to​ ​bind​ ​the​ ​legs​ ​of​ ​the victim​ ​together.​ ​Similar​ ​to​ ​the​ ​Impediment​ ​Jinx,​ ​the​ ​Leg​ ​Lock​ ​Jinx​ ​renders​ ​the​ ​target's​ ​leg muscles​ ​​ ​to​ ​“freeze”​ ​up,​ ​preventing​ ​movement.​ ​In​ ​certain​ ​scenarios​ ​where​ ​the​ ​opponent​ ​is moving,​ ​by​ ​binding​ ​their​ ​legs,​ ​this​ ​jinx​ ​can​ ​cause​ ​them​ ​to​ ​fall​ ​over​ ​with​ ​great​ ​force​ ​from​ ​their momentum.​ ​The​ ​effects​ ​are​ ​short​ ​lasting,​ ​however,​ ​never​ ​lasting​ ​more​ ​than​ ​a​ ​single​ ​turn,​ ​and can​ ​be​ ​countered​ ​by​ overpowering​ ​it​ ​with​ ​raw​ ​physical​ ​power.​ ​The​ ​target​ ​can​ ​still​ ​mold​ ​chakra,​ ​however; it’s​ ​just​ ​that​ ​his​ ​muscles​ ​become​ ​unable​ ​to​ ​move

A rank

Flagrante​ ​Hex:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Supplementary/Offensive​ ​

The​ ​Flagrante​ ​Hex​ ​(​ ​Flagrante​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​Hex​ ​that​ ​causes​ ​objects​ ​to​ ​emit​ ​searing​ ​heat​ ​when touched.​ ​​ ​An​ ​object​ ​bewitched​ ​in​ ​this​ ​way​ ​will​ ​burn​ ​not​ ​only​ ​flesh,​ ​but​ ​material​ ​as​ ​well,​ ​causing second​ ​degree​ ​burns​ ​on​ ​contact​ ​and​ ​melting​ ​through​ ​bones​ ​within​ ​minutes.​ ​Protecting against​ ​this​ ​curse​ ​is​ ​difficult,​ ​as​ ​there​ ​are​ ​no​ ​outward​ ​signs​ ​of​ ​its​ ​use​ ​though​ ​once​ ​it's​ ​effects only​ ​apply​ ​to​ ​things​ ​it​ ​touches.​ ​This​ ​can​ ​be​ ​applied​ ​through​ ​direct​ ​contact​ ​with​ ​an​ ​object, hexing​ ​it​ ​and​ ​then​ ​removing​ ​contact​ ​with​ ​the​ ​object with it's​ ​effects​ ​being​ ​triggered​ ​or​ ​through release​ ​of​ ​a​ ​orange​ ​jet​ ​of​ ​energy.​ ​Year​ ​6​ ​and​ ​up​ ​Kisei​ ​are​ ​able​ ​to​ ​add​ ​the​ effects​ ​of​ ​Flagrante to​ ​other​ ​spells​ ​or​ ​jutsu​ remotely ​at​ ​the​ ​cost​ ​of​ ​a​ ​jutsu​ ​per​ ​turn​ ​and​ ​can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​done​ ​three ​times​ ​per fight. It can only be applied to techniques which physically travel (so not genjutsu) and only to techniques which can travel at speeds that can be reacted to (cannot be applied to hindering sound or anything instant).​ ​Can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used​ ​overall​ ​5​ ​times,​ ​each​ ​with​ ​a​ ​turn​ ​break​ ​in​ ​between.​ ​

Reductor​ ​​ ​Hex:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Defensive/Offensive​ ​

The​ ​Reductor​ ​Hex​ ​(​ ​Reducto​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​hex​ ​that​ ​can​ ​be​ ​used​ ​to​ ​blast​ ​solid​ ​objects​ ​into pieces.This​ ​spell​ ​differs​ ​from​ ​Bombardment​ ​as​ ​Bombardment​ ​creates​ ​an​ ​explosion​ ​through force;​ ​Reductor​ ​insteads​ ​heats​ ​the​ ​object​ ​until​ ​expands​ ​through​ ​heat,​ ​reducing​ ​it's​ ​form​ ​into ashes,​ ​rapidly​ ​heating​ ​through​ ​and​ ​melting it as the heat causes the spontaneous combustion. This can only be used four times with a one turn break in between each use. This cannot be applied to the opponent's clothing or anything on their person.

S rank

Sectumsempra​ ​Curse:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Defensive/Offensive​ ​

Sectumsempra​ ​(​ ​Sectumsempra​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​curse​ ​whose​ ​effect​ ​is​ ​the​ ​equivalent​ ​of​ ​an​ ​"invisible" sword;​ ​it​ ​is​ ​used​ ​to​ ​slash​ ​the​ ​victim​ ​from​ ​a​ ​distance,​ ​causing​ ​rather​ ​deep​ ​wounds.​ ​The​ ​slash follows​ ​the​ ​user's​ ​wand​ ​movements to release a jet of black energy. The jet of energy travels from the wand, towards the intended target, and cuts into them to deal a deep wound upon contact. ​ ​Due​ ​to​ ​the​ ​depths​ ​of​ ​the​ ​cut,​ ​the​ ​victim’s​ ​run​ ​the​ ​risk​ ​of dying​ ​from​ ​blood​ ​loss​ ​if​ ​medic​ ​treatment​ ​is​ ​not​ ​applied​ ​in​ ​time,​ ​if​ ​the​ ​wounds​ ​are​ ​not​ ​instantly fatal.​ ​Though​ ​the​ ​aforementioned​ ​medjutsu​ ​may​ ​heal​ ​the​ ​wounds​ ​and​ ​may​ ​prevent​ ​scars,​ ​any body​ ​parts​ ​that​ ​have​ ​been​ ​severed​ ​by​ ​this​ ​curse​ ​cannot​ ​be​ ​grown​ ​back​ ​(​ ​a​ ​trait​ ​of​ ​dark​ ​magic's permanent​ ​effects​ ​).​ ​This​ ​can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used​ ​4​ ​times,​ ​each​ ​with​ ​a​ ​two​ ​turn​ ​usage​ ​limit​ ​in between​ ​uses.​ ​This​ ​also​ ​can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used​ ​up​ ​to​ ​mid​ ​range,​ ​it's​ ​effectiveness​ ​and​ ​lethality raised​ ​through​ ​closeness.​ ​After​ ​using,​ ​the​ ​user​ ​cannot​ ​use​ ​S​ ​rank​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​and​ ​higher​ ​next turn.

Crucio​ ​Curse:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Defensive/Offensive​ ​

The​ ​Cruciatus​ ​Curse​ ​(​ ​Crucio​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​curse​ ​and​ ​one​ ​of​ ​the​ ​most​ ​powerful​ ​and​ ​sinister​ ​spells known​ ​to​ ​wizardkind.​ ​When​ ​cast​ ​successfully,​ ​the​ ​curse​ ​inflicts​ ​intense,​ ​excruciating​ ​pain​ ​on the ​victim.​ ​To​ ​successfully​ ​perform​ ​this​ ​curse,​ ​merely​ ​uttering​ ​the​ ​incantation​ ​is​ ​not​ ​enough. The​ ​wizard​ ​or​ ​witch​ ​must​ ​possess​ ​a​ ​deep​ ​desire​ ​to​ ​cause​ ​the​ ​victim​ ​pain​ ​and​ ​strike​ ​the opponent​ ​with​ ​a​ ​red​ ​jet​ ​of​ ​energy.​ This​ ​curse​ ​seemingly​ ​targets specific​ ​parts​ ​of​ ​the​ ​opponent's​ ​brain​ ​when​ ​landed,​ ​overloading​ ​the​ ​pain​ ​receptors​ ​with intense​ ​and​ ​great​ ​unimaginable​ ​pain.​ ​This​ ​pain​ ​is​ ​so​ ​intense​ ​that​ ​the​ ​target​ ​cannot​ ​react rationally​ ​while​ ​under​ ​it's​ ​effects.​ ​In​ ​order​ ​to​ ​sustain​ ​the​ ​pain,​ ​the​ ​user​ ​cannot​ ​use​ ​any​ ​other jutsu​ ​or​ ​attacks​ ​while​ ​it's​ ​in​ ​use.​ ​Doing​ ​so​ ​will​ ​cause​ ​the​ ​curse​ ​to​ ​end,​ ​leaving​ ​the​ ​target aching​ ​but​ ​conscious.​ ​This​ ​can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used​ ​3​ ​times,​ ​each​ ​with​ ​a​ ​two​ ​turn​ ​usage​ ​limit​ ​in between​ ​uses.​ ​This​ ​also​ ​can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used​ ​up​ ​to​ ​mid​ ​range​ ​and​ ​no​ ​S​ ​rank​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​and​ ​higher next​ ​turn.​ ​

Forbidden rank

Avada​ ​Kedavra:​ ​​ ​-Offensive​ ​

The​ ​Killing​ ​Curse​ ​(​ ​Avada​ ​Kedavra​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​curse​ ​and​ ​one​ ​of​ ​the​ ​most​ ​powerful​ ​and​ ​sinister spells​ ​known​ ​to​ ​wizardkind.​ ​When​ ​cast​ ​successfully​ ​on​ ​a​ ​living​ ​person​ ​or​ creature,​ ​the​ ​curse causes a​ ​quick,​ ​painless​ ​death,​ ​without​ ​any​ ​signs​ ​of​ ​violence​ ​on​ ​the​ ​outside​ ​body.​ ​This​ ​happens
by​ ​the​ ​spell​ ​having​ ​being​ ​so​ ​comprised​ ​of​ ​mahou​ ​that​ when​ ​it​ ​strikes​ ​the​ ​opponent,​ ​it​ ​passes through​ ​the​ ​body,​ ​the​ ​energy​ ​destroying​ ​the​ ​heart​ ​on​ ​a​ ​cellular​ ​level while​ ​blasting​ ​them​ ​backwards​ ​10 meters.​ ​However,​ ​one​ ​may​ ​dodge​ ​the​ ​green​ ​bolt​ ​or block​ ​it​ ​with​ ​a​ ​physical​ ​barrier​ ​of​ ​equal​ ​power.​ ​An​ ​explosion​ ​of​ ​green​ ​fire​ ​may​ ​result​ ​if​ ​the​ ​spell hits​ ​something​ ​other​ ​than​ ​a​ ​living​ ​target.​ ​The​ ​Avada​ ​Kedavra​ ​curse​ ​is​ ​recognizable​ ​by​ ​the flash​ ​of​ ​green​ ​light​ ​and​ ​the​ ​rushing​ ​noise​ ​emitted​ ​from​ ​the​ ​caster's​ ​wand.​ ​When​ ​the​ ​curse​ ​hits a​ ​living,​ ​organic​ ​target,​ ​it​ ​is capable of killing ​them​ ​without​ ​noticeable, outwards​ ​injury.​ ​However,​ ​when​ ​this curse​ ​hits​ ​an​ ​inanimate​ ​target,​ ​it​ ​produces​ ​short range greenish​ ​explosions​ ​of​ ​small​ ​fire.​ ​Can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used twice​ ​per​ ​opponent,​ ​preventing​ ​usage​ ​for​ ​3​ ​turns​ ​after​ ​usage​ ​and​ ​no​ ​S​ ​rank​ ​and​ ​higher​ ​Dark Arts​ ​for​ ​two​ ​turns.

Note:​ ​Nearly​ ​all​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​take​ ​the​ ​form​ ​of​ ​​ ​projectiles​ ​of​ ​mahou,​ ​and​ ​can​ ​be​ ​defended​ ​against like​ ​any​ ​other​ ​jutsu.​ ​For​ ​those​ ​that​ ​do​ ​not​ ​need​ ​to​ ​physically​ ​travel,​ ​their methods​ ​of​ ​defense varies​ ​based​ ​on​ ​the​ ​spell​ ​used.
Note:​ ​S​ ​rank​ ​applications​ ​are​ ​usable​ ​only​ ​by​ ​Year​ ​5​ ​Kisei​ ​and​ ​higher,​ ​A​ ​rank​ ​by​ ​Year​ ​4,​ ​etc.
Note:​ ​Dark​ ​Wizards​ ​can​ ​use​ ​Hexes​ ​and​ ​Curses​ ​while​ ​Light​ ​Wizards​ ​can​ ​only​ ​use​ ​Jinxes.
Note:​ ​Specific​ ​restrictions​ ​for​ ​each​ ​spell​ ​are​ ​listed​ ​in​ ​each’s​ ​description.
Note:​ ​Only​ ​usable​ ​by​ ​members​ ​of​ ​the​ ​Kisei Clan.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool beans.
As the ground below me and Kitsuhiro rumble, I knew he had a plan in mind to trap us within. Without further ado, as the box encloses upon us, a single potion is consumed, as I simultaneously apparate. Unbeknownst to him, with my chakra signature removed completely, I appear behind him, at around 5 meters. With a single swipe of the Wand, a dark jet of energy is released. This unleashes the powerful Dark Arts upon my foe, aiming to slice right through him. Of course, the speed at which this occurs, coupled with the sly nature of the potion, makes it extremely difficult to react to.

"A god you say?"

( Pōshon ) - Potions
Chakra: N/A
Description: Potions are magical mixtures commonly brewed in cauldrons and used to create a number of effects on the drinker. Potions range in effects and nature and in difficulty as well. Potions are brewed from ingredients with magical properties. Potions can be used as medicine, lethal poison, or give the drinker any effect from strength enhancement to immunity to flames. Potions are not necessarily used by drinking, as some can be applied by physical contact or create an effect simply by being created. Potions have to be taken in the right dosages or used a limited amount of times to avoid otherwise disastrous effects. All potions are created prior to battle and carried in vials either on the Kisei's person, or can be summoned to them in battle via Summoning charm or Fuuinjutsu.

A rank

Hufflepuff's Elixir

An elixir of a golden, yellow color, this potions increases the user's ability to control mahou and it's power. By ingesting this, the user gains the ability to augment his spells by +20 by adding that level of chakra to each spell used, adding a green, fiery effect to each projectile/stream style spell, causing second degree burns to each spell. Due to the increased ability to control their mahou, the user is also able to use mahou up to mid range without the use of his wand, however all other requirements are still needed. This potion's effects last up to 3 turns. However, the heightened control of his mahou comes at a cost; after the effects wear off, the user will notice an inability in using high ranking spells ( S rank and higher ) for 3 turns. This potion can only be ingested 2 times in total and once every three turns.

Ravenclaw's Elixir

A blueish elixir that is ideal for stealth purposes, upon ingesting this spell, the user is able to use his mahou to perfectly conceal their form as well as their chakra and the chakra within other jutsu used by the user. This allows him to have a near perfect hidden form, not even able to be sensed outside of basic senses. What this means is, the user becomes chakraless to the opponent, unsensable by even the highest form of chakra Sensory. This extends to jutsu and spells used by the user, making them seemingly devoid of chakra. This effect lasts 4 turns and must wait 3 turns before reusing after it expires and can be used up to 2 times.

S rank

Gryffindor's Elixir

A potion that appears a red color, this elixir siphons chakra and strength from each spell, lowering it's rank and power. This siphoned energy is used as a way to augment the user's defensive abilities, allowing him to tank C ranks initially. For every spell used after this potion has been ingested, it will lose 1 rank in power (20 dmg). However, this one rank reduction will be able to be applied to the user's body, allowing him to tank one jutsu of a higher rank, starting with C ranks and increasing by 20 for each spell, eventually tanking up to 100 damage. However, this does not apply to jutsu that do not physically hit the target, such as Genjutsu. Should an attack land that does not meet the level of durability the user has, his defensive capabilities will not suffer any reduction, only if it is met with equal damage or higher. This potions effects last up to 4 turns. However, the siphoned mahou comes at a cost; after the effects wear off, the user will not be able to utilize S rank jutsu and higher nor any magic for 3 turns. This potion can only be ingested 2 times in total, and once every three turns.

Slytherin's Elixir

A purely empowering elixir, upon ingesting this green liquid, the user will notice his mahou being used to aid his physical form significantly; his physical strength raised highly, the user becomes capable of dealing higher degrees of damage (+20), as well as a speed increase. His speed increases to the equivalent to a user in 2nd gate, he becomes a physical tank, able to survive physical damage up to B rank as well as resist jutsu that physically binds and restricts his movement. However, for all his physical splendor, he sacrifices a lot in exchange; unable to use energy based attacks above S rank and only 3 fields of magic up to A rank, his defense to these likewise takes a harsh fall, each energy based jutsu dealing an additional 40 damage on the user's body. Lasting for 3 turns, after it ends the user's speed is halfed, and his physical strength halved for two turns. After ingesting, the user cannot use again for up to 3 turns and usable 2 times in all.

Note: Usable only by members of the Kisei Clan.
Note: Heads of Houses and up can have up to 4 potions at any time while other members can have at max 3 potions. These potions must be mentioned within the user's bio or mentioned at the start of an event/battle if they have yet to be placed within the bio.
Note: The user is unable to use more than one type of potion per turn.
Note: Members cannot use Potions from their Rival House, meaning Gryffindor and Slytherin cannot use each other's potions and same for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.
Note: After using a potion, the user must wait until effects wear off before using any other one.
Note: Specific drawbacks for each potion are listed within the jutsu.

( Shutsubotsu ) - Apparition
Chakra: 20 - 40
Description: Apparition is a magical method of transportation based upon the actions of Summoning and Reverse Summoning jutsu. Appearing as the user being twisted and swirled into nothing within a swirling clear haze, accompanied with a loud rustling or rushing sound, while usually ending in a crack, as if the subject(s)t is being sucked into a vortex, one must be completely determined to reach one's destination, and move without haste, but with deliberation. After first determining a position, the user focuses his mind solely on said location before channeling Mahou. Similarly to Summoning, the user uses his magic to mark the location he wishes to travel to before breaking his body into pure mahou itself, dispersing and moving rapidly and reforming in the new location. While seemingly powerful, this has drawbacks on how fast it is performed and when the user reforms in his new location. The user, despite disappearing instantly, can only reform instantly within short range. If the user is attempting to reform within mid range, it is down near instantly, taking as much time as it takes to launch a kunai. When appearing in long range, there is a noticeable lag in between disappearing and reappearing, taking twice as long as previously, or in clearer terms the time it takes to form a normal jutsu.

Alternatively, through this jutsu, Dark Wizards are able to use their Dark Arts power to achieve unsupported flight. The user has the ability to turn into and emanate black smoke, especially from his cloak, allowing him to levitate, float, and shoot through the air, even while partially transformed into it. Moving at twice his speed, this allows a Dark Wizard a chance to afflict damage whilst moving through air at high speeds. While in this gaseous form however, they are susceptible to wind jutsu, being used to knock them out of the form. Flight is a passive B ranked ability, however usage of it means the user cannot Apparate within the next two turns or that same one.
Note: A ranked usage denotes a short to Mid range usage. After each usage, the user cannot use for four turns.
Note: S rank usage denotes a long range movement, preventing usage of this for three turns and F rank Mahou spells in the same turn. S ranked variant can only be used 3 times in all.
Note: Only Dark Wizards can achieve flight and by choosing to use this, they cannot Apparate for two turns for every one turn usage of it, meaning if flight is used for two turns, they wont be able to use Apparition for 4 turns.

(​​Kuro Mahou​ )​ ​-​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​
Type:​ ​Supplementary​ ​/​ ​Offensive
Range:​ ​Short​ ​-​ ​Long
Chakra:​ ​20-40
Damage:​ ​40​ ​-​ ​80
Description:​ ​The​ ​Dark​ ​Arts,​ ​also​ ​known​ ​as​ ​Dark​ ​Magic,​ ​refers​ ​to​ ​any​ ​type​ ​of​ ​magic​ ​that is​ ​mainly​ ​used​ ​to​ ​cause​ ​harm,​ ​control,​ ​or​ ​even​ ​death​ ​to​ ​the​ ​victim.​ ​The​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​are​ ​not necessarily​ ​"evil",​ ​just​ ​because​ ​it's​ ​labelled​ ​"dark".​ ​While​ ​the​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​have​ ​a​ ​bad​ ​reputation, overall,​ ​dark​ ​magic​ ​is​ ​not,​ ​by​ ​definition,​ ​"evil"​ ​magic.​ ​​ ​A​ ​Dark​ ​spell​ ​is​ ​primarily​ ​defined​ ​as​ ​any spell​ ​that​ ​consistently​ ​affects​ ​the​ ​object​ ​in​ ​a​ ​negative​ ​manner,​ ​usually​ ​associated​ ​with​ ​varying levels​ ​of​ ​discomfort.

Dark​ ​spells​ ​can​ ​be​ ​classified​ ​into​ ​three​ ​groups:​ ​jinxes,​ ​hexes,​ ​&​ ​curses.​ ​These​ ​groups​ ​form​ ​a hierarchy,​ ​with​ ​jinxes​ ​at​ ​the​ ​base,​ ​hexes​ ​in-between,​ ​and​ ​curses​ ​at​ ​the​ ​top.​ ​The​ ​further​ ​one ascends​ ​up​ ​this​ ​hierarchy,​ ​the​ ​more​ ​wicked,​ ​the​ ​stronger,​ ​the​ ​longer-lasting​ ​and​ ​the​ ​less reversible​ ​the​ ​Dark​ ​spell's​ ​effects​ ​appear​ ​to​ ​be.

B rank
​ ​
Ebublio​ ​Jinx:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Supplementary​ ​

The​ ​Ebublio​ ​Jinx​ ​(​ ​Ebublio​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​jinx​ ​that​ ​entraps​ ​the​ ​target​ ​​ ​in​ ​a​ ​very​ ​large​ ​bubble​ ​that absorbs​ ​physical​ ​force,​ ​allowing​ ​it​ ​to​ ​survive​ ​attacks​ ​of​ ​equal​ ​rank​ ​and​ ​lower.​ ​Appearing​ ​as​ ​a brilliant​ ​purple​ ​jet​ ​of​ ​light​ ​accompanied​ ​by​ ​purple​ ​flame​ ​and​ ​smoke,​ ​when​ ​the​ ​spell​ ​lands​ ​a bubble​ ​rapidly​ ​expands​ ​from​ ​the​ ​point​ ​of​ ​contact​ ​to​ ​envelop​ ​the​ ​target.​ ​While​ ​it​ ​is​ ​able​ ​to absorb​ ​physical​ ​force,​ ​it​ ​is​ ​vulnerable​ ​to​ ​energy​ ​based​ ​attacks.​ ​If​ ​the​ ​item​ ​targeted​ ​is​ ​within short​ ​range,​ ​the​ ​user​ ​is​ ​able​ ​to​ ​create​ ​the​ ​bubble​ ​around​ ​said​ ​object​ ​nonverbally​ ​and​ ​without​ ​a wand​.

Leg-Locker​ ​Jinx:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Supplementary​ ​

The​ ​Leg-Locker​ ​Jinx​ ​(​ ​Locomotor​ ​Mortis​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​hex​ ​that​ ​is​ ​used​ ​to​ ​bind​ ​the​ ​legs​ ​of​ ​the victim​ ​together.​ ​Similar​ ​to​ ​the​ ​Impediment​ ​Jinx,​ ​the​ ​Leg​ ​Lock​ ​Jinx​ ​renders​ ​the​ ​target's​ ​leg muscles​ ​​ ​to​ ​“freeze”​ ​up,​ ​preventing​ ​movement.​ ​In​ ​certain​ ​scenarios​ ​where​ ​the​ ​opponent​ ​is moving,​ ​by​ ​binding​ ​their​ ​legs,​ ​this​ ​jinx​ ​can​ ​cause​ ​them​ ​to​ ​fall​ ​over​ ​with​ ​great​ ​force​ ​from​ ​their momentum.​ ​The​ ​effects​ ​are​ ​short​ ​lasting,​ ​however,​ ​never​ ​lasting​ ​more​ ​than​ ​a​ ​single​ ​turn,​ ​and can​ ​be​ ​countered​ ​by​ overpowering​ ​it​ ​with​ ​raw​ ​physical​ ​power.​ ​The​ ​target​ ​can​ ​still​ ​mold​ ​chakra,​ ​however; it’s​ ​just​ ​that​ ​his​ ​muscles​ ​become​ ​unable​ ​to​ ​move

A rank

Flagrante​ ​Hex:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Supplementary/Offensive​ ​

The​ ​Flagrante​ ​Hex​ ​(​ ​Flagrante​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​Hex​ ​that​ ​causes​ ​objects​ ​to​ ​emit​ ​searing​ ​heat​ ​when touched.​ ​​ ​An​ ​object​ ​bewitched​ ​in​ ​this​ ​way​ ​will​ ​burn​ ​not​ ​only​ ​flesh,​ ​but​ ​material​ ​as​ ​well,​ ​causing second​ ​degree​ ​burns​ ​on​ ​contact​ ​and​ ​melting​ ​through​ ​bones​ ​within​ ​minutes.​ ​Protecting against​ ​this​ ​curse​ ​is​ ​difficult,​ ​as​ ​there​ ​are​ ​no​ ​outward​ ​signs​ ​of​ ​its​ ​use​ ​though​ ​once​ ​it's​ ​effects only​ ​apply​ ​to​ ​things​ ​it​ ​touches.​ ​This​ ​can​ ​be​ ​applied​ ​through​ ​direct​ ​contact​ ​with​ ​an​ ​object, hexing​ ​it​ ​and​ ​then​ ​removing​ ​contact​ ​with​ ​the​ ​object with it's​ ​effects​ ​being​ ​triggered​ ​or​ ​through release​ ​of​ ​a​ ​orange​ ​jet​ ​of​ ​energy.​ ​Year​ ​6​ ​and​ ​up​ ​Kisei​ ​are​ ​able​ ​to​ ​add​ ​the​ effects​ ​of​ ​Flagrante to​ ​other​ ​spells​ ​or​ ​jutsu​ remotely ​at​ ​the​ ​cost​ ​of​ ​a​ ​jutsu​ ​per​ ​turn​ ​and​ ​can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​done​ ​three ​times​ ​per fight. It can only be applied to techniques which physically travel (so not genjutsu) and only to techniques which can travel at speeds that can be reacted to (cannot be applied to hindering sound or anything instant).​ ​Can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used​ ​overall​ ​5​ ​times,​ ​each​ ​with​ ​a​ ​turn​ ​break​ ​in​ ​between.​ ​

Reductor​ ​​ ​Hex:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Defensive/Offensive​ ​

The​ ​Reductor​ ​Hex​ ​(​ ​Reducto​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​hex​ ​that​ ​can​ ​be​ ​used​ ​to​ ​blast​ ​solid​ ​objects​ ​into pieces.This​ ​spell​ ​differs​ ​from​ ​Bombardment​ ​as​ ​Bombardment​ ​creates​ ​an​ ​explosion​ ​through force;​ ​Reductor​ ​insteads​ ​heats​ ​the​ ​object​ ​until​ ​expands​ ​through​ ​heat,​ ​reducing​ ​it's​ ​form​ ​into ashes,​ ​rapidly​ ​heating​ ​through​ ​and​ ​melting it as the heat causes the spontaneous combustion. This can only be used four times with a one turn break in between each use. This cannot be applied to the opponent's clothing or anything on their person.

S rank

Sectumsempra​ ​Curse:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Defensive/Offensive​ ​

Sectumsempra​ ​(​ ​Sectumsempra​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​curse​ ​whose​ ​effect​ ​is​ ​the​ ​equivalent​ ​of​ ​an​ ​"invisible" sword;​ ​it​ ​is​ ​used​ ​to​ ​slash​ ​the​ ​victim​ ​from​ ​a​ ​distance,​ ​causing​ ​rather​ ​deep​ ​wounds.​ ​The​ ​slash follows​ ​the​ ​user's​ ​wand​ ​movements to release a jet of black energy. The jet of energy travels from the wand, towards the intended target, and cuts into them to deal a deep wound upon contact. ​ ​Due​ ​to​ ​the​ ​depths​ ​of​ ​the​ ​cut,​ ​the​ ​victim’s​ ​run​ ​the​ ​risk​ ​of dying​ ​from​ ​blood​ ​loss​ ​if​ ​medic​ ​treatment​ ​is​ ​not​ ​applied​ ​in​ ​time,​ ​if​ ​the​ ​wounds​ ​are​ ​not​ ​instantly fatal.​ ​Though​ ​the​ ​aforementioned​ ​medjutsu​ ​may​ ​heal​ ​the​ ​wounds​ ​and​ ​may​ ​prevent​ ​scars,​ ​any body​ ​parts​ ​that​ ​have​ ​been​ ​severed​ ​by​ ​this​ ​curse​ ​cannot​ ​be​ ​grown​ ​back​ ​(​ ​a​ ​trait​ ​of​ ​dark​ ​magic's permanent​ ​effects​ ​).​ ​This​ ​can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used​ ​4​ ​times,​ ​each​ ​with​ ​a​ ​two​ ​turn​ ​usage​ ​limit​ ​in between​ ​uses.​ ​This​ ​also​ ​can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used​ ​up​ ​to​ ​mid​ ​range,​ ​it's​ ​effectiveness​ ​and​ ​lethality raised​ ​through​ ​closeness.​ ​After​ ​using,​ ​the​ ​user​ ​cannot​ ​use​ ​S​ ​rank​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​and​ ​higher​ ​next turn.

Crucio​ ​Curse:​ ​​ ​-​ ​Defensive/Offensive​ ​

The​ ​Cruciatus​ ​Curse​ ​(​ ​Crucio​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​curse​ ​and​ ​one​ ​of​ ​the​ ​most​ ​powerful​ ​and​ ​sinister​ ​spells known​ ​to​ ​wizardkind.​ ​When​ ​cast​ ​successfully,​ ​the​ ​curse​ ​inflicts​ ​intense,​ ​excruciating​ ​pain​ ​on the ​victim.​ ​To​ ​successfully​ ​perform​ ​this​ ​curse,​ ​merely​ ​uttering​ ​the​ ​incantation​ ​is​ ​not​ ​enough. The​ ​wizard​ ​or​ ​witch​ ​must​ ​possess​ ​a​ ​deep​ ​desire​ ​to​ ​cause​ ​the​ ​victim​ ​pain​ ​and​ ​strike​ ​the opponent​ ​with​ ​a​ ​red​ ​jet​ ​of​ ​energy.​ This​ ​curse​ ​seemingly​ ​targets specific​ ​parts​ ​of​ ​the​ ​opponent's​ ​brain​ ​when​ ​landed,​ ​overloading​ ​the​ ​pain​ ​receptors​ ​with intense​ ​and​ ​great​ ​unimaginable​ ​pain.​ ​This​ ​pain​ ​is​ ​so​ ​intense​ ​that​ ​the​ ​target​ ​cannot​ ​react rationally​ ​while​ ​under​ ​it's​ ​effects.​ ​In​ ​order​ ​to​ ​sustain​ ​the​ ​pain,​ ​the​ ​user​ ​cannot​ ​use​ ​any​ ​other jutsu​ ​or​ ​attacks​ ​while​ ​it's​ ​in​ ​use.​ ​Doing​ ​so​ ​will​ ​cause​ ​the​ ​curse​ ​to​ ​end,​ ​leaving​ ​the​ ​target aching​ ​but​ ​conscious.​ ​This​ ​can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used​ ​3​ ​times,​ ​each​ ​with​ ​a​ ​two​ ​turn​ ​usage​ ​limit​ ​in between​ ​uses.​ ​This​ ​also​ ​can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used​ ​up​ ​to​ ​mid​ ​range​ ​and​ ​no​ ​S​ ​rank​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​and​ ​higher next​ ​turn.​ ​

Forbidden rank

Avada​ ​Kedavra:​ ​​ ​-Offensive​ ​

The​ ​Killing​ ​Curse​ ​(​ ​Avada​ ​Kedavra​ ​)​ ​is​ ​a​ ​curse​ ​and​ ​one​ ​of​ ​the​ ​most​ ​powerful​ ​and​ ​sinister spells​ ​known​ ​to​ ​wizardkind.​ ​When​ ​cast​ ​successfully​ ​on​ ​a​ ​living​ ​person​ ​or​ creature,​ ​the​ ​curse causes a​ ​quick,​ ​painless​ ​death,​ ​without​ ​any​ ​signs​ ​of​ ​violence​ ​on​ ​the​ ​outside​ ​body.​ ​This​ ​happens
by​ ​the​ ​spell​ ​having​ ​being​ ​so​ ​comprised​ ​of​ ​mahou​ ​that​ when​ ​it​ ​strikes​ ​the​ ​opponent,​ ​it​ ​passes through​ ​the​ ​body,​ ​the​ ​energy​ ​destroying​ ​the​ ​heart​ ​on​ ​a​ ​cellular​ ​level while​ ​blasting​ ​them​ ​backwards​ ​10 meters.​ ​However,​ ​one​ ​may​ ​dodge​ ​the​ ​green​ ​bolt​ ​or block​ ​it​ ​with​ ​a​ ​physical​ ​barrier​ ​of​ ​equal​ ​power.​ ​An​ ​explosion​ ​of​ ​green​ ​fire​ ​may​ ​result​ ​if​ ​the​ ​spell hits​ ​something​ ​other​ ​than​ ​a​ ​living​ ​target.​ ​The​ ​Avada​ ​Kedavra​ ​curse​ ​is​ ​recognizable​ ​by​ ​the flash​ ​of​ ​green​ ​light​ ​and​ ​the​ ​rushing​ ​noise​ ​emitted​ ​from​ ​the​ ​caster's​ ​wand.​ ​When​ ​the​ ​curse​ ​hits a​ ​living,​ ​organic​ ​target,​ ​it​ ​is capable of killing ​them​ ​without​ ​noticeable, outwards​ ​injury.​ ​However,​ ​when​ ​this curse​ ​hits​ ​an​ ​inanimate​ ​target,​ ​it​ ​produces​ ​short range greenish​ ​explosions​ ​of​ ​small​ ​fire.​ ​Can​ ​only​ ​be​ ​used twice​ ​per​ ​opponent,​ ​preventing​ ​usage​ ​for​ ​3​ ​turns​ ​after​ ​usage​ ​and​ ​no​ ​S​ ​rank​ ​and​ ​higher​ ​Dark Arts​ ​for​ ​two​ ​turns.

Note:​ ​Nearly​ ​all​ ​Dark​ ​Arts​ ​take​ ​the​ ​form​ ​of​ ​​ ​projectiles​ ​of​ ​mahou,​ ​and​ ​can​ ​be​ ​defended​ ​against like​ ​any​ ​other​ ​jutsu.​ ​For​ ​those​ ​that​ ​do​ ​not​ ​need​ ​to​ ​physically​ ​travel,​ ​their methods​ ​of​ ​defense varies​ ​based​ ​on​ ​the​ ​spell​ ​used.
Note:​ ​S​ ​rank​ ​applications​ ​are​ ​usable​ ​only​ ​by​ ​Year​ ​5​ ​Kisei​ ​and​ ​higher,​ ​A​ ​rank​ ​by​ ​Year​ ​4,​ ​etc.
Note:​ ​Dark​ ​Wizards​ ​can​ ​use​ ​Hexes​ ​and​ ​Curses​ ​while​ ​Light​ ​Wizards​ ​can​ ​only​ ​use​ ​Jinxes.
Note:​ ​Specific​ ​restrictions​ ​for​ ​each​ ​spell​ ​are​ ​listed​ ​in​ ​each’s​ ​description.
Note:​ ​Only​ ​usable​ ​by​ ​members​ ​of​ ​the​ ​Kisei Clan.
With Nagato manipulating his Aluminum chakra to form an enclosed box, Nagato finds it odd that his opponent's chakra suddenly vanished, even with him not using any sort of attack around that time, Nagato was going to follow with the plan, turning the Aluminum box's roof into a liquid variant, but the sudden disappearance of his opponent's chakra caused him to change his course, it was as if his opponent was reading his mind, being always one step ahead of Nagato. As he could clearly feel the chakra of his opponent disappearing, Nagato activates a detection sealing formula, that's capable of detecting techniques through physical alterations to the atmosphere, altering him in case his opponent used a stealth tactic, this happens while simultaneously activating the Preta path instead of the animal path.

(Fūinjutsu: Hitoshirenu no Boushi) - Sealing Technique: The Hidden Eye
Range: Short/Self
Chakra Cost: 15 (-10 chakra per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a simple detection type sealing technique which can be prepared before/during battle. This sealing formula is composed of a seal which is/can be placed in the user's body, usually on top of their right eye, looking much more like a Tattoo than a sealing formula. The seal is directly connected to the user's eyes, chakra circularity system and their five senses in general, in which a hidden barrier is always erect around the user's body spanning across short range from him in all directions. While this barrier can only be seen active if an opponent has the Rinnegan, Byakugan or Tenseigan. The sealing formula acts to detect incoming techniques that potentially threaten the user in one way or another. While that would normally be useless, this technique can only detect techniques that are hidden from the user's eyesight, or other senses, meaning the user can't perceive the incoming technique(s) with normal means. the only techniques that the sealing formula is incapable of detecting are techniques that are hidden through chakra (i.e. Muu's hiding in Camouflage technique) or similar techniques of the sort. The sealing formula techniques techniques when they are passing through the barrier or created from within it, through chakra or physical alterations to the earth or air. Once a technique is detected through the sealing formula, the seal on top of the user's right eye glows, giving off a signature sound inside of his own mind, that's only detected by it's user/creator, altering him of the incoming danger. This is only a detection type technique and not a defense in anyway, leaving the user alerted that a threat is incoming. This seal can be passively applied and activated during battle and happens fast enough to use in the same time-frame of any technique the user uses. The seal is only capable of detecting incoming techniques, and not fast moving bodies (i.e. EIG users moving at x4 speed and above or similar speed empowered bodies of the same speed)
Note: The user has to post the technique if it isn't mentioned in the bio, but applying it doesn't count towards the normal 3 techniques per turn (Only applicable of it's used in the first turn of the battle)
Note: If the user didn't activate the seal during the first turn of battle, activating it later on counts as one of the 3 moves per turn.
Note: Lasts for 5 turns per use
Note: Usable 3x per battle
(Gakidō) - Preta Path
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.
With the activation of the path along with the sealing formula, as soon as the jet black energy blast was released towards Nagato, the sealing formula immediately released a signature sound inside Nagato's mind, alerting him of the incoming threat, since the sealing formula is capable of alerting the user of techniques that he normally wouldn't perceive through his senses, which is what the dark arts technique is, even though it is hidden and cannot be sensed through chakra, the sealing formula is capable of detecting it with the physical alterations that occur through the air itself and thus alerts Nagato of the incoming threat. This causes Nagato to use the preta path that he just activated while simultaneously turning around to face the incoming technique, releasing an "orb" of sealing around himself and sealing the incoming blast of dark energy into it easily. Although being able to see his opponent, Nagato wouldn't be able to sense his chakra, thinking that it has to do with a technique that Nagato didn't face before, considering that it is not a normal ability to conceal chakra and attack at the same time.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 40 ( -100 per turn if used on an enemy )
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as the sage chakra. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption. When using the technique for direct contact chakra absorption, the user can absorb up to 100 chakra points per turn which he can convert into his own.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.
You are good, i'll give you that. But....you still stand no chance against these eyes of mine....Your fate was already decided when you became my opponent.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Changing characters, cause Judal got dropped. Sorry about the delay in a reply, as well.
will be taking his place.
In odd cause of situations, the man seemingly absorbs the entirety of the technique, and renders it null. A rather peculiar use of Ninjutsu, or some other form of ability. Interesting, as well as particularly detrimental to combat at close range. However, its limits were to be tested.

"Well, that is rather peculiar, you being capable of absorbing Ninjutsu like that. Do you feed off it?"

I state, as I hop backward, and swing my wand forward. This casts a powerful wave of Sound, capable of causing quite some destruction. 'Twas a double edged sword, in nature, even if it did not hit, the area around the man would be severely affected, due to its particular properties.

(Expulso ) - Expulso
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage Points: 60
Description: An explosive Sound projectile, the user channels Ototon chakra to an arm or held item and releases a destructive wave from it that takes a light blueish color. This wave appears as a thing jet that is aimed at an object directly, based on Clapping Hands jutsu. What differs from the canon and this variant, however, is the lack of sound used initially and the usage of it; forming as just a jet of compressed sound waves, upon contact with an object, the waves will expand rapidly as their frequencies does as well, matching that of the object struck. This causes a loud, audible explosion as the release of the Sound waves trigger a bomb like blast radius of 7 meters, causing a massive release of shrapnel from the object that hit that also impacts this same area. Because the explosion impacts this area, it causes enough force to blast targets into mid range if hit directly with near lethal force, causing knock outs and broken bones.

Note: Cannot be used in subsequent turns.
Note: After using, the user cannot use S rank Sound the next turn.
Note: Can only be used three times a battle Max.