Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Starts out by throwing two Kunai infused with wind one two the left the other to the right.
*As you throw your kunais I also throw 2 kunais of my own influenced with wind aimed at your kunais, but mines also have ex.tags that explode blocking your view of me, while I appear out of the smoke and perform a leg sweep kick.*

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I see you appear out of the smoke and performing a leg sweep kick, I flip over your leg just high enough to miss your kick and perform a spinning kick aiming for your head*

Last edited:

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As I see you appear out of the smoke and performing a leg sweep kick, I flip over your leg just high enough to miss your kick and perform a spinning kick aiming for your head*
*As I see your leg coming at me, I stop the leg sweep and insted I push myself backwards a bit with my left hand and leg while at the same time I dash a bit backwards and also I bring my right knee upwards and my right elbow downwards catching your leg and break it*

(Kosa ho) – Insertions method
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: the user is able to intercept and counter an incoming taijutsu by raising the knee, and driving their elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between the uses elbow and knee, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

Btw, you need to state with which leg you perform the kick and from what side the kick is performed, is it from right-to-left or from left-to-right, etc.