Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello once again; a new semester is starting, and I am taking 7 or 8 new students. There isn't any kind of an official application form, just write what you think needs to written.

You have the next 24 hours to apply.

Reactions: Coyote

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to become Medical Ninja cause i want to know everything i can on NB and cause it will be cool experience that you will teach me something :) (+ another great sensei for my bio´s history :zonder:)

Edit: i too like that thing in the sig that sais Medical Student :p

Edit 2: well, this is the 3rd time i am trying this and as they say, 3rd time´s the charm, right?

Last edited:

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to be a medical ninja student because I have a goal to master everything that is to be mastered on NB. And also, the healing part have always facinated me.

Also, since I'm aiming to become a sensei/sempai myself one day, every teaching I get is usefull to me, so I learn how to teach things on too the next generation of NB members. And training with you will help me learn alot.

Thank you so much for giving me an oppertunity to become a med ninja Nexus :)

Last edited:

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, dedication gives results, i hope.
I'm Zero, i'm a very active RP'er and i generally do my best in the RP.
I would like to become a medical shinobi for several reasons.
1. The medical branch of ninjutsu interests me greatly, it has unlimited potential and i would really like to study it.
2. I would like to further implement Medical ninjutsu into the RP, by roleplaying First Aid attempts and generally trying to create a more war-like enviroment, around the actual Shinobi Wars here on NB.
3. I simply think it would be cool to heal my comrades, Iwa could certainly use some help with all the e-drunkard we have.

Kurisutina

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to join the medschool of the Narutobase Forums for a few reasons. These reasons being that I want to become a student of Nexus, I want to become a better Shinobi, and I want to be able to gain the variety of jutsu that medical Shinobi are allowed to have and use. The reasoning behind becoming your student is because of the vast amount of intelligence that you would be able to share with me and other students, not only the medical ninjutsu but other aspects of the RP and maybe a few things that could relate to real-life situations. Due to the vast amount of jutsu that one could learn while attending the med school is so varied, the possibilities to incorporate them into my fighting style would help me by a vast amount.

I understand that working hard and using proper respect is necessary and I will always, always, be respectful.

Thanks you, Nexus-Sama.

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish to become a Medical ninja.These reasons are because I want to help other people who come injured from battles or wars and I also wish to help Mugiwara out in the NB hospital so that's why I want to become a med ninja.Also since I can have a Kabuto bio I wish to create one so that I can learn all the Jutsus to help everyone out,And also I am extremely interested in the Medical community as It is my real life ambition/goal to become a doctor(Heart surgeon):p.And finally I know hard work is very important and I am very sure I can give it and also I wish to learn more about medical things/Jutsu so possibly it can become useful in the future,and I am very active online and so I will be very helpful towards my friends and other people and also very respectful towards my superiors and to end this I assure you that I won't let you down and that I won't be an embarrassment and also that you will have a trustworthy medical shinobi once I finish learning under your supervision...

Thanks for reading this nexus :p

Last edited:

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you Nexus for opening the applications once again;

My name is Dexter,
I would like to join the Medical Ninja school and become a medical ninja for a variety of reasons. It would be a pleasant learning experience by being taught the ways of a important class of specialties that few know. The was they treat injuries and infections in the ninja world is fascinating because it differs so much from the real world. The secrets of medical techniques is shrouded in mystery and I would love to tap into the resources it has to offer in this RP environment. It would expand the already RP knowledge I have to fullest. One should always have respect for those that heal, I find that respect well deserved, I would like to help everyone I can. In the real world I work as an Ophthalmic medical technician so I can tell you first hand experience when it comes to medical surgery in our real world so why wouldn't I want to learn about the ways it is different in a much more obscure world. I hope to learn from you and the information you have to offer on this subject and I hope to join the elite core known as Medical Shinobi. I have many goals on NB such; to become a Senpai then a Sensei and be apart of the med-school you offer. I have 2 approved bios which I'm trying to keep always updated with everything I'm capable of learning in on this site I hope this would be a good stepping stone to fully commit myself to this style of RP.

I'm 22, seems older than most people on this site.
I have a good online time, everyday.

Thank you for reviewing this, Nexus ^^​

Last edited:

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i want to be a medical student because i want to become a all around shinobi and to learn the medical arts. also i can to be able to help heal my fellow ninja after fights that they have been in. becoming a medic in the base will also gett my rp better and make my bio look cooler U_U im being honest right now too.....

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to be entered into medschool because its something i wish to learn and i have tried to become a med student over a year ago and then there was two entry times previously this year which i missed without realizing and as such im applying to gain more knowledge.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Username: Dei Dei
Bios: Greed Kiyoshi and Solf J.Kimblee (both in sig)
Why would I like to be a Medical Shinobi?: I would like to be a medical shinobi because it has been someone I wanted to be ever since last year. I missed all the chances to apply last times. Mugiwara has been one of my rolemodels in the rp and learning to medical ninjutsu would be great to learn to continue my path to follow my rolemodel, Mugiwara. I like to help injured rpers. Also just like that "special" thing medical shinobis suppose to have. I have that "special" thing. The drive to protect my teammates and myself. Also in rl I been doing a little studying about the human body because of all the injures I have had and the ones my family member has had or does have. Plus I have a daughter so knowing more about medical stuff would come in handy when rl and here on NB.

I know you didn`t have a template so I just used one for organizing.

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to be a medical student because it would be very fun, interesting, and make my time on here a lot more fun. It would give me the chance for me to meet new people [albeit dying ones] and fix them up, so I get gratitude along with the sense of a job well done. :)
Also, I have the determination and persistence to take on this job because I am on NarutoBase near religiously, every single day, I check it, and usually stay on for a couple hours a day, replying to threads, making threads myself, or playing the forum games [no matter how boring some might seem :p]
So yeah, this is my application, not very formal, but I hope you will accept it and get a very eager to learn, bright new student. :)

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello Nexus.

I'm sure you already know the most basic stuff about me if you read my MOD application so I will skip that part.
I would be very honored if you choose me to be your student. My experience here on NB is not very great and I didn't even master basic 5 elements yet, but I'm really close to finishing it and I'm giving my best. I'm a fast learner and I'm always giving 100% of what I know. My goal is to become a Sensei one day and to help new members as much as possible, because I count myself still as a new member and I know the best how they feel when they get declined by a Sensei. I'm sure that this would be a great thing for me and that it would help me a lot building reputation in RP. I see that a lot great RPers are applying and I know that my chances are slim but still I won't lose faith and I will do my best because being a medical shinobi is my wish from day 1. I'm also sure that I am the perfect candidate for this as my favorite character is Kabuto and I love the whole idea of being a medical shinobi and helping other people in need. They way they channel their chakra and use it to heal other peoples wounds with their own chakra. Also there is a bunch of other stuff I would like to learn and to find out how they work. I'm naturally very curious and I like to know everything and as much as possible, so please don't judge me for that. As people say "our whole life is a school and we learn new stuff every day and it's an endless circle."
I want to help NB as much as possible and I'm sure that I could help a lot being a medical shinobi and help Mugi in the hospital, once I finish. I assure you that I won't let you down and that I won't be an embarrassment and also that you will have a trustworthy medical shinobi once I finish learning under your supervision.

That was in short why I think you should accept me into the Med school, I could go on for days :p

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to become a Mednin because I want to learn as much as possible. Medical Ninjas are highly respected people in the community, as the health of a person rests in their hands. Also with being a Mednin, comes certain skills that are useful in strategic battles and Taijutsu fights. Knowing how the body works, how to heal it, you also know how to damage it as well. For example, to cut someone on their inner thigh a decent depth can cause death by massive bleeding if not treated quickly. Knowing how the body works is an essential component to Medical Ninja, and can be an even deadlier force than the strongest jutsu when used correctly. I thank you for this opportunity if selected.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it looks like alot are applying ahead of me but I am still gonna try and give it a shot :p

I would like to be able to join the Medschool for a chance to further increase my knowledge. For as long as I have been a member here, and you have known me I have never really had a major sense of medical knowledge, but a general understanding of it, and I would like to get the chance of being able to expand that knowledge, and this would be the best chance for me to do so.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like too use the medical school because in my opinion i think is really useful i would also, like to try something new on NarutoBase because i never did Medical School. Another thing is to increase my knowledge by learning more about Medical School. Medical School most be really fun to but sometimes you have to take it serious and i be up for does times. Medical School is worth learning, i would like to be one of you guys Nexus.

Other Information;

Date of Birth
September 25

Time Online
3 Weeks 3 Days 18 Hours 45 Minutes 32 Seconds

Avg. Time Online
1 Hour 29 Minutes 22 Seconds

Last edited:

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username is Mugen and I have been a member for a little over a year.
The reason I want to be a med ninja is because I find medicine and healing interesting.(To the point where I am actually thinking of making it my major in RL lol) I have wanted to join the med shinobis ever since I joined NB,but I felt I didn't have the skill before to truly be one. However I believe I have the skill to become something that is unique on NB now, a med-shinobi. I believe I could use it without mistake and without abuse, and maybe set a example of how to use it for future generations of med-nins.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey nexus!

Well, i've applied for the last 2 med students applications and my reasons remain basically the same. Being a med student is something that i think most members look forward to in the RP. Its the chance to learn restricted and unique techniques usually reserved for the really gifted ones. These techniques allow the user to help others rather than to fight like most areas of Ninja Arts. Its something that is both interesting and useful, for whom ever learns it and for all that will benefit from it.

I think i fulfill most of the basic requirements: I'm an active member of the RP and the forum in general, have good online time, been a member of the forum for a long time now (in the RP for the last 7/8 months mostly) and i'm a good student (hard working and intelligent). I'm also a senpai (Scary Yamato's senpai) and like the idea of helping others (even if i know you've heard this countless times before its still true xd ).

I really would like the chance to be a Med Student in the RP if given the chance :)

Won't steal more time from you. Thanks for a new batch of applications!

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: Nagato..

Current Skills & Why I Should Become a Student: Hey, and thanks for opening up med school again Nexus. The reason why I want to learn medical jutsu, is so because I really want to be able to help heal others after battle & increase my mastery over techniques here in the RP. I know it would be an interesting experience learning medical techniques with you. I'm just looking for any way I can help out and give it everything I have. Im a fast learner and I make sure that I become skilled in anything I learn and proceed to use. I currently have learned the basic elements and Nin Tai Gen.

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, to start off, I'm Inchato. I've been on the forums for around four months and have been actively RPing since then. I would consider myself to be a highly logical person. I have a good online time.

Now, as to why I'd like to learn Medjustu, I would like to because I think that learning the concepts behind medjutsu seem really easy. The system of logic behind supernaturally healing another with chakra seems like it would have some interesting concepts in it. Asides from the learning aspect to my desire, I would like to because of the way I feel it could be played into the RP. I feel that these jutsu would be powerful supplementary tools, which could be used to support oneself and one's allies, which could bring an entirely new strategical element to the RP for me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, my name is Doctor House.

-Why I would like to be a med-student?

Like my name doesn't give you a hint :p I'd love to be a med-student, and to be able to help other players in their needs to be healed/treated with their injuries/symptoms, and of course, it be a dream in my NB career to know medical jutsus, and work as a Medical Shinobi on NarutoBase.
I'd really look forward for you to teach me. I'm a fast learner and I'd give everything into this, to learn as much as I can, and to give my very best. Thank You so much for opening an application thread for becoming a med-student. I thought that you'd open the next one in like next year, but I guessed wrong. Thank You.

My name is Doctor House, Kage (Sage by post) and I approve of this message.

I'm sure that you'd need some info of what I learned:

-I mastered the 5 elements.
-C-rank Taijutsu
-D-rank Ninjutsu
-Learning how to handle a scythe if that counts with Hattori Hanzo
-Learning Jyuuken

My bio is in my signature.

Some other info:
-Join Date: 09-04-2010, which makes it exactly 1 year, and 9 days.
-Time Online: 1 Month 1 Week 5 Days 5 Hours 6 Minutes 36 Seconds
-Avg. Time Online: 2 Hours 42 Minutes 23 Seconds

Thank You.
Dr. House

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.