Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the series, modern-like hospitals and institutions such as Sakura's Clinic, from Orochimaru's doing treatment on himself, and on experiments using machines are not strange in the Naruto-verse and the ninja theme. Medical Jutsu has been around and progressing throughout the Naruto series (and into the Boruto series) since the beginning of the chapter. A few examples are Shinzune and a Medical Team performs a Healing procedure on Neji to Sakura removing the poison from Kankoru.

What is Medical Arts? Medical Arts or Medical Ninjutsu is a branch of Ninjutsu for healing wounds in battle. It is categorized as Yin. Tsunade was a practitioner who built the system and established rules for Medical Jutsu. The requirements are incredible chakra control and knowledge of medicine, herbs, etc. The pinnacle of Medical Jutsu is the Creation of Rebirth which is a regeneration jutsu that allows you to instantly heal while fighting on the frontlines. The most noticeable character who utilize Medical Jutsu is Medical Ninja, Sakura, Tsunade, and Kabuto.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the series, modern-like hospitals and institutions such as Sakura's Clinic, from Orochimaru's doing treatment on himself, and on experiments using machines are not strange in the Naruto-verse and the ninja theme. Medical Jutsu has been around and progressing throughout the Naruto series (and into the Boruto series) since the beginning of the chapter. A few examples are Shinzune and a Medical Team performs a Healing procedure on Neji to Sakura removing the poison from Kankoru.

What is Medical Arts? Medical Arts or Medical Ninjutsu is a branch of Ninjutsu for healing wounds in battle. It is categorized as Yin. Tsunade was a practitioner who built the system and established rules for Medical Jutsu. The requirements are incredible chakra control and knowledge of medicine, herbs, etc. The pinnacle of Medical Jutsu is the Creation of Rebirth which is a regeneration jutsu that allows you to instantly heal while fighting on the frontlines. The most noticeable character who utilize Medical Jutsu is Medical Ninja, Sakura, Tsunade, and Kabuto.
Don't forget the offensive side, poisons... kabuto slicing through bitches with chakra palm etc.... lots of fun.

I'm going to post a few jutsu at a time. You give a quick explanation then answer ask any questions:

( Iryo Ninjutsu: Doku Teikouryoku ) - Medical Technique: Poison Resistance
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: ( 40 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will raise his resistance enabling him to stop the progression of a poison, toxin or venom he might have been contaminated with after feeling its first effects. This will not cure the poisoning but rather stop its progression so the user can continue to fight, hopefully winning the fight, to then be able to treat the poisoning. This is a skill that only consumes a move when activated, passively draining chakra, focus and stamina from the user as each turn passes.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Chakra No Ito ) - Medical Technique: Chakra Threads
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu makes threads of chakra that the user weaves around the target, somewhat similar to those used by puppet users. The threads then embed themselves into the target and connect both the user's chakra flow and the target's chakra flow directly by the tenketsu surrounding their hearts and in that area. Because of this, the heart rate and chakra frequency of both ninjas equalize and become in-sync in the areas surrounding their hearts. Upon doing this, any alteration between the chakra flow of one ninja will affect the other in the same manner. If one ninja dies, so does the other. These threads are unbreakable unless you use a strong cutting jutsu (A-Rank and above). The technique can also be used to keep an ally alive by sharing with him ones life-force and forcefully making his heart beat as it feeds off the users own heart. This technique only affects the heart but as it's the primary organ to sustain life, it can easily affect the targets and user's life.
Note: Only Medninja or Fuuma Clan members can use this jutsu.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Medical Technique: Poison Resistance

I understand I'm resistant to the poison part, but...

Is this a unique skill for Medical Ninja or I'm actively using chakra to slow the poison?

This are the side effects, right? passively draining chakra, focus, and stamina.

Does the draining of chakra, focus, stamina affect my battle performance when fighting (such as reflexes, speed, strength, etc.)?

Is this a move someone can interrupt?

Medical Technique: Chakra Threads

Simple to understand.

Do I use any body part to cast the Jutsu such as waving a hand or I'm using my entire body envelope in chakra to cast the Jutsu like imagining a fishing pole trying to catch fish?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Medical Technique: Poison Resistance

I understand I'm resistant to the poison part, but...

Is this a unique skill for Medical Ninja or I'm actively using chakra to slow the poison?

This are the side effects, right? passively draining chakra, focus, and stamina.

Does the draining of chakra, focus, stamina affect my battle performance when fighting (such as reflexes, speed, strength, etc.)?

Is this a move someone can interrupt?

Medical Technique: Chakra Threads

Simple to understand.

Do I use any body part to cast the Jutsu such as waving a hand or I'm using my entire body envelope in chakra to cast the Jutsu like imagining a fishing pole trying to catch fish?

Right, let me explain one thing. Poison exists in two forms in the rp:

Medical poison: This is where the user carries a poison and coats their weapons etc with this one specific poison. An example of this is how Sasori applied a poison to iron sand in the series.

Poison release (Advanced ninjutsu): THis is where the user can release and control poison for effects and manipulate it.

Poisons tend to progress over time. What this jutsu does it put a stop to the poison to stop it progressing further in your body. It's not a cure, you will have to treat it eventually. So if you're gonna be hit by a poison and aren't sure you can counter, you can use this. The poison will hit you, but you can stop the degenerative effects from progressing through your body.

You will use your hands to create the threads and send them. Similiar to how puppet users cast their threads.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Draining the charka" part through me off and I thought chakra was involved in stopping the poison. But, gotcha.

Gotcha, just making sure.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Draining the charka" part through me off and I thought chakra was involved in stopping the poison. But, gotcha.

Gotcha, just making sure.
Alright up next:

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Masui Sejutsu ) - Medical Technique: Secret Anesthesia Technique
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user will charge a special chakra into one of his hands manifesting it as an ethereal pure chakra familiar, resembling a snake. It will then bite the patient, injecting chakra into him[/]. This chakra is designed to render a patient unconscious. The effect takes some time to establish and the patient needs to be still for it to be successful but is very useful to perform surgery, suturing wounds, setting bones straight, etc as it effectively sedates the patient and acts as a general anesthesia. While it can be used in battle, its almost impossible to do so because of the time it takes for the sedation to work and the need for the connection to remain intact until it does work.
Note: Lasts 2 turns

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Doku Ekiso ) - Medical Technique: Poison Extraction Jutsu
Chakra: 20
Description: An advanced medical jutsu used when the user cannot make enough antidote to cope with a poison. This is used to extract a great deal of the poison from a body, and then the antidote can be administered. The user will need a medium (his own chakra or water) which he will insert into the patients body, using his chakra to gather the poison directly from the tissues, merging it with the medium to then remove and discard. The technique can only remove a limited amount of poison and will not negate any ongoing effects as it cannot remove poison already being metabolized/in effect. Because of this, the medical ninja will still need to administer an antidote.
Note: Can only be used twice, each use delaying the effects of the poison for 4 turns.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Medical Technique: Secret Anesthesia Technique

Basically, help the patient relax or blocks pain. Nearly Impossible to use in battle because the sedation has to work through the target's body. Mostly going to utilize the technique through surgery.

Medical Technique: Poison Extraction Jutsu

Simple to understand. I search google to get a more visual of how it would work in battle. The process to extract the poison works faster if you receive a small cut and less poison, while bigger wounds and the longer the poison remain in the body takes a slower time to extract. Is that right?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Medical Technique: Secret Anesthesia Technique

Basically, help the patient relax or blocks pain. Nearly Impossible to use in battle because the sedation has to work through the target's body. Mostly going to utilize the technique through surgery.

Medical Technique: Poison Extraction Jutsu

Simple to understand. I search google to get a more visual of how it would work in battle. The process to extract the poison works faster if you receive a small cut and less poison, while bigger wounds and the longer the poison remain in the body takes a slower time to extract. Is that right?
The second is more a cosmetic thing. But if you can draw out the poison, you can work out an antidote to it at least. Some poisons need to be in certain volumes irl to be lethal too.

( Iryō Raikō Ninjutsu: Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu ) -
Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion

Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user charges electrical chakra into his index finger and hits the opponent. Doing so temporarily neutralizes all feeling to the targeted area for a limited amount of time, essentially anesthetizing it ( by overloading and numbing the nerves with the electrical discharge ), allowing the medical ninja to perform minor surgery or sutures without the patient having to endure the pain or being able to move his body part. This type of local anesthesia is very effective on the limbs and superficial tissues and, depending on which nerve cluster/pressure point/body area its applied to, can even leave a whole limb anesthetized. In battle, this skill can be used with free form taijutsu to great effect, though, due to the rapid contact, will produce a shorter effect.
Note: Lasts 5 turns for medical uses but only one turn if used offensively.

( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.:

• メス - scalpel, sterilized
    • ナイフ - knife
    • アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
    • 水 - a bottle of sterilized water
    • スポイト - syringe, sterile, for one time use only
    • アドレナリン - adrenaline, to be injected intravasulary, induces faster heartbeat
    • 包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
    • 血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
    • 温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
    • ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
    • バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)
    • テント - a small tent, just enough for two people to lie in
    • 光 - a flashlight
    • ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).
    • 流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
    • モルタル - mortar and pestle, chemically clean
    • スプーン - spoon, sterile
    • パテ - putty knife, metal, sterile
    • 研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK.

This is basically a Pressure Point Technique. The user is sending a small electrical discharge to the target's nerves, disrupting the nervous system causing the target body to not move or become numb. I assume I can only target a single body part at a time such as leg, arm, etc.?

Due to the lightning style being channeled in the finger, can Wind Style counterattack the attack?

Also, can Taijutsu be used to block the striking arm?

If I target the neck, does the entire body goes numb?

If I target the head, does the target gets knock on unconscious or are they unable to move their head?

Summoning Technique: Medical tools

Simple. Blood is offered and smeared on the scroll to summon and call forth medical weapons and supplies. This would be good situations in the Ninja World.

Do I have to write out the Kanji such as "メス - scalpel" for the tool I want to summon? or I can I just say: I inscribed the Kanji on the scroll and summon "blank" (something along the lines like that).

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK.

This is basically a Pressure Point Technique. The user is sending a small electrical discharge to the target's nerves, disrupting the nervous system causing the target body to not move or become numb. I assume I can only target a single body part at a time such as leg, arm, etc.?

Due to the lightning style being channeled in the finger, can Wind Style counterattack the attack?

Also, can Taijutsu be used to block the striking arm?

If I target the neck, does the entire body goes numb?

If I target the head, does the target gets knock on unconscious or are they unable to move their head?

Summoning Technique: Medical tools

Simple. Blood is offered and smeared on the scroll to summon and call forth medical weapons and supplies. This would be good situations in the Ninja World.

Do I have to write out the Kanji such as "メス - scalpel" for the tool I want to summon? or I can I just say: I inscribed the Kanji on the scroll and summon "blank" (something along the lines like that).
So first one. As it's lightning, yes wind would work. Yeah just counter the arm. It only works if the strike lands on the point for them to release it. And no just the neck. And unable to move their head.

You just say you do a summoning and say what you summon.

( Iryō Suiton: Suika ) - Medical Water Style: Water Mosquito
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A ( -20 damage as the poison is removed )
Description: After using the Tiger seal, the user creates water mosquitoes, that can be used to nullify poison in a target's body. Designed specifically to suck out poison, the user is unable to use anything else while concentrating on the target. Despite being a healing jutsu, the several mosquitoes cause pain to the body as it heals it. This jutsu is capable of removing and countering up to 50 damage done by poison.
Note: Can only be used 1 time per target.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Chakra no Mesu ) - Medical Technique: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 15 - 30 ( per turn )
Damage Points: 30 - 60
Description: Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. The ninja will focus chakra to their hands. This medical technique then enables the users chakra to transform into small, sharp blades. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular metal scalpels, the chakra scalpel can make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection (although it can also be used to cut the external tissues as well). The chakra scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the chakra scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile. Adding to the technique's blade like quality, it also appears to give the user an increased level of durability over their chakra clad hands. The strength and effects of the technique are determined by how much chakra is put into it and how much skill and focus the user has in the technique. Its effects vary according to the targeted body though to cut through strong tissues such as bone, great skill, focus and chakra is needed. The effect can be sustained while the user focuses chakra into it.
Note: Can only be used by Canon Medical Bios or NB Medical Ninjas.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Medical Water Style: Water Mosquito

Water is manipulated and shaped into mosquitoes that bite and suck, drawing out the poison from the target's body. Concentration is needed to perform the technique so diverting your focus to anything else would cause the Jutsu to fail. Although a Medical Jutsu, some pain to the target's body would be due to the extraction. I guess that means the target is hit with a (-20) damage point because of the extraction? The countering up to 50 damage points and below mean: Can nullify Poison A-rank and below.

Medical Technique: Chakra Scalpel

Chakra is channeled into the hands and shaped into a small blade. It can cut vitals without external injury to the skin, but in the midst of battle, it is impossible to reach the arteries. I would probably use this a lot in Taijutsu fights. It would probably be a signature fighting style.

Why is the Jutsu Multi-Rank? Does each rank mean how deeper the incision is to the arteries? (Example. D-rank meaning muscle tissue; C-rank meaning tendons tissue, B-rank meaning Bone Tissue, and A-rank meaning cutting the arteries.)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Medical Water Style: Water Mosquito

Water is manipulated and shaped into mosquitoes that bite and suck, drawing out the poison from the target's body. Concentration is needed to perform the technique so diverting your focus to anything else would cause the Jutsu to fail. Although a Medical Jutsu, some pain to the target's body would be due to the extraction. I guess that means the target is hit with a (-20) damage point because of the extraction? The countering up to 50 damage points and below mean: Can nullify Poison A-rank and below.

Medical Technique: Chakra Scalpel

Chakra is channeled into the hands and shaped into a small blade. It can cut vitals without external injury to the skin, but in the midst of battle, it is impossible to reach the arteries. I would probably use this a lot in Taijutsu fights. It would probably be a signature fighting style.

Why is the Jutsu Multi-Rank? Does each rank mean how deeper the incision is to the arteries? (Example. D-rank meaning muscle tissue; C-rank meaning tendons tissue, B-rank meaning Bone Tissue, and A-rank meaning cutting the arteries.)
It's nice to have a little counter to poison that way.

THe power of the scalpel's rank is just the power you want to put into it. You can cut just the same it's more just for how you want to use it rank wise.

( Iryo Ninjutsu: Tsuyoi Kōsen ) - Medical Ninjutsu: Strong Beam
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A high level medical technique in which the user gathers medical chakra, akin to the Shosen Jutsu technique, into his index and middle fingers, forming a dense chakra focus point. This chakra quickly changes from a light, translucent green to a heavy, bright red color as the user points his fingers outwards, unleashing a powerful chakra beam. The chakra beam, however, has different properties from normal chakra and, unlike the technique which serves as its basis, has no healing effect, quite the contrary. If it hits an enemy living organism, its aggressive nature injures the targeted tissues, creating an effect similar to a severe burn. The cells burst open as if having been hit by a high temperature, reducing themselves to a mushy pulp as the beam travels through them. If undefended, the beam can easily pierce through an enemy in a fast manner. The travelling speed of the beam is akin to that of a similar ranked lightning technique. The down side of the technique is that, when it collides with an elemental technique, it acts as a simple, concentrate chakra beam, capable of overcoming B-Rank defenses and only being negated by A-Rank ones.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is basically Shōsen Jutsu concentrated into a dense chakra and shot as a beam of light. However, the chakra quickly changes to a bright red (possible due to the rise in temperature). When the caster points their index finger, they unleash the powerful beam of light. It travels in a linear direction the user is aiming and pierces the target's flesh: with the wound being similar to a severe burn. The speed of Jutsu is compared to that of Lightning Release. It can overcome B-rank Elemental defenses, but neutral to A-rank Elemental techniques.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is basically Shōsen Jutsu concentrated into a dense chakra and shot as a beam of light. However, the chakra quickly changes to a bright red (possible due to the rise in temperature). When the caster points their index finger, they unleash the powerful beam of light. It travels in a linear direction the user is aiming and pierces the target's flesh: with the wound being similar to a severe burn. The speed of Jutsu is compared to that of Lightning Release. It can overcome B-rank Elemental defenses, but neutral to A-rank Elemental techniques.
( Iryo Ninjutsu: Ranshinshou ) - Medical Technique: Chaotic Mental Collision
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: Manipulating the chakra in their hand, the user can create an electric field to disrupt the target's nervous system. Because the brain and body communicate using electrical impulses, the user can use the field to disrupt the target's ability to move. The result is the commands to move one body part being relayed to another, making it near impossible for the opponent to move unless they have high skill and understanding of the body or with time. This effect can be achieved by making contact with the enemy, preferably near or directly on his spine (neck, lower back, etc). Contact with a single limb or body part will affect only its symmetric counterpart. The effects last for 10 turns unless countered but are short lived in high level taijutsu users ( EIG users, Taijutsu Masters )which have an unparalleled awareness of their body movement, quickly adjusting themselves to their new nervous arrangement and in medical ninjas, who possess a high level of awareness of their own bodily functions, achieving the same effect by pure control and adaptability, causing it to last 5 turns.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I would not get confused Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion "change chakra to electricity and creates an electric charge which overloads the nerves causing the target to become immobile", while Medical Technique: Chaotic Mental Collision "change chakra to electricity and creates an electrical field that pours into the nervous system causing the electrical signals to cross (breaking the connection between the brain and body), limiting the target's control of their body. While targeting the neck, the whole body is affected, but targeting a single body part or limb, the opposite limb is affected.

(Example: The Target's "left" arm is hit with Chaotic Mental Collision. When trying to lift the "left" arm, the "right" arm moves.)

LAST 10 TURNS until countered by normal Ninja

Bio's who specialize in Taijutsu or are EIght Gate Users (effects are short-lived because of their extraordinary awareness of their bodies and they can adjust)

Bio's who have trained in Medical Arts can LAST 5 TURN (because they can relearn the connection)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I would not get confused Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion "change chakra to electricity and creates an electric charge which overloads the nerves causing the target to become immobile", while Medical Technique: Chaotic Mental Collision "change chakra to electricity and creates an electrical field that pours into the nervous system causing the electrical signals to cross (breaking the connection between the brain and body), limiting the target's control of their body. While targeting the neck, the whole body is affected, but targeting a single body part or limb, the opposite limb is affected.

(Example: The Target's "left" arm is hit with Chaotic Mental Collision. When trying to lift the "left" arm, the "right" arm moves.)

LAST 10 TURNS until countered by normal Ninja

Bio's who specialize in Taijutsu or are EIght Gate Users (effects are short-lived because of their extraordinary awareness of their bodies and they can adjust)

Bio's who have trained in Medical Arts can LAST 5 TURN (because they can relearn the connection)
Very good:

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Saibō no saisei ) - Medical Technique: Cellular regeneration
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (can negate up to 60 points)
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the target tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue. This is done by infusing the cells of the target tissue with the users own healing chakra, potentiating mitosis and tissue growth. The drawback of this technique is that its not actually a healing technique but a tissue growth technique. It can serve to grow missing tissue but it cannot heal in the truth essence of the word and in essence is a much simpler application of the Mystic Palm technique.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically, healing chakra is speeding up the natrual process of healing the body which create news cells and replacing the old cells. You are only growing missing tissue and not healing the wound.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically, healing chakra is speeding up the natrual process of healing the body which create news cells and replacing the old cells. You are only growing missing tissue and not healing the wound.
Alrighty, up next:

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Iryō Mōdo ) - Medical Technique: Medical Mode
Chakra cost: 30 ( -30 per turn )
Damage points: N/A ( Heals up to 50 damage per turn )
Description: After forming 4 hand seals, this mode envelops the user in a flowing blue chakra and allows them to constantly heal themselves in the midst of battle while at the same time boosting their stamina and vitality as it replenishes their strength and health. The limitation of the technique in terms of healing is it's low speed and inability to heal lost limbs. The technique lasts for three turns before deactivation.
Note: Must have medical training.
Note: Can only be used twice per event.