Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is essentialy a Chakra Mode, or Medical Mode, where the user is clad with chakra that heals the wounds. Instead of the green-like color evoke using Medical Jutsu, the flowing chakra is blue. It boost endurance and life energy at the same replenishing your physical strength and condition. However, the healing process is slow and you can NOT heal lost wounds (most likely due to the user not focusing on the healing during cobat).

Takes 30 Chakra points for "short period" passive" (so 90 chakra points in total to stay active)
HEALS 50 damage per turn (so 180 damage total).
LAST 3 TURN
CAN only be used 2x per EVENT.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is essentialy a Chakra Mode, or Medical Mode, where the user is clad with chakra that heals the wounds. Instead of the green-like color evoke using Medical Jutsu, the flowing chakra is blue. It boost endurance and life energy at the same replenishing your physical strength and condition. However, the healing process is slow and you can NOT heal lost wounds (most likely due to the user not focusing on the healing during cobat).

Takes 30 Chakra points for "short period" passive" (so 90 chakra points in total to stay active)
HEALS 50 damage per turn (so 180 damage total).
LAST 3 TURN
CAN only be used 2x per EVENT.
It got toned down a lot since it's last version thankfully

( Iryyo Ninjutsu: Kūgeki no Tenketsu ) - Medical Technique: Open Tenketsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The medical ninja, once having diagnosed the patient as having a Tenketsu traumatically closed, will press one of his palms on the vicinity of the Tenketsu affected and use his own chakra to open it. While one can open several Tenketsu with one use, if the patient has more than half of his Tenketsu closed, the technique will need to be used again. The final core tenketsu (#361) cannot be opened if closed.
Note: Can only be used by medical ninjas

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Jutsu restores the close Chakra Points. Placing their palm on the area where the Chakra is close, their chakra can reopen the Chakra Points restoring half of the body - using it 2x and the body's Charka Points is fully restored.

I am guessing the Chakra Point #361 is near the "Heart Chakra" which means instant death to the patient.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Iryo Ninjutsu: Modosu Heikō ) - Medical Technique: Restore Balance
Chakra: 40
Description: When facing a patient with a chakra disturbance or an abnormal chakra flow, the medical ninja will place his hand on the patient's chest and use his chakra to calm and retore the normal flow of chakra of the patient. This technique can essentially dispel chakra abnormalities and allow for healing techniques to work better. The result is leaving the patients chakra in a calm and healthy flow. Additionally, as a side effect, this technique leaves the patient complete calm and relaxed, without pain or stiffness. It can also be used to dispel Genjutsu the patient might be under the influence of, including Doujutsu Genjutsu and pure Yin Release techniques. The medical ninja, however, cannot use this on himself nor on Forbidden ranked Doujutsu Genjutsu/Yin jutsu.
Note: Can only be used by medical ninjas.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It says the patient, so you probably can't use it on yourself.
Yeah, I noticed but didn't understand that restriction or why it was just restricted to patients. All in All, just reminds me of Genjutsu Release. Anyway, I will probably use this on patients who have their Chakra Points closed by Hyuga's Gentle Fist or some crazy Custom Genjutsu.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next is probs the best healing jutsu that isn't yang:

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next is probs the best healing jutsu that isn't yang:

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

lol

Simple, sending chakra to the affected wound/injury then rapidly increasing the healing ability of that part, healing it.

Some questions....

The Healing Formula is like this: 15 Damage [x2 Healing] = 30 Chakra Points / to match that damage.

[Bold] Does that mean I can use another Jutsu within the same Time-Frame I am healing? Example: Healing while using Rasengan?

[RED] Their is a limit on how much I can heal per turn or during the duration of the battle

Example 1. A Jutsu cause 100 Damage points. (Meaning I can heal up to that damage per turn?)
Example 2. All the Jutsu I tank accumulated to 200 Points. Then I can no longer perform the Jutsu ANYMORE?

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol

Simple, sending chakra to the affected wound/injury then rapidly increasing the healing ability of that part, healing it.

Some questions....

The Healing Formula is like this: 15 Damage [x2 Healing] = 30 Chakra Points / to match that damage.

[Bold] Does that mean I can use another Jutsu within the same Time-Frame I am healing? Example: Healing while using Rasengan?

[RED] Their is a limit on how much I can heal per turn or during the duration of the battle

Example 1. A Jutsu cause 100 Damage points. (Meaning I can heal up to that damage per turn?)
Example 2. All the Jutsu I tank accumulated to 200 Points. Then I can no longer perform the Jutsu ANYMORE?
No, you'll be moulding chakra to heal, you can't do two jutsu at the same time. So as long as you're healing, you can't use another technique that uses chakra.

Max of 200 chakra used per use, healing 100 damage.

Yeah it will be per turn, but remember to take into account the type of damage. It's not instant.

If you take that much damage you'd be dead or unconscious, so i don't get how you'd use this jutsu?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, you'll be moulding chakra to heal, you can't do two jutsu at the same time. So as long as you're healing, you can't use another technique that uses chakra.

Max of 200 chakra used per use, healing 100 damage.

Yeah it will be per turn, but remember to take into account the type of damage. It's not instant.

If you take that much damage you'd be dead or unconscious, so i don't get how you'd use this jutsu?
Nah, I was confused about the limitations of the Jutsu. I didn't know it was Per Turn or Per Battle. But understood.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Iryo Ninjutsu: Saiken no Keiro ) - Medical Technique: Rebuilding Chakra Pathways
Chakra: 100
Description: A simple technique designed solely to help rebuild and regenerate lost or destroyed chakra pathways. In essence, its a more advanced and highly specific form of Mystical Palm in which the user will focus large amounts of chakra (orange in color) on his palms and, through it, helps rebuild chakra pathways on a patient. This technique, despite being Medical in nature, actually has a very strong Yang component. The user needs to visualize the chakra pathway and will it to regenerate back to its former form. The technique is very hard to use, requires lots of concentration and focus, consumes a lot of chakra and takes a lot of time. To rebuild the chakra pathways in an area like the patients hand, the user will take 3 or 4 turns of continous use. This technique cannot be used to heal the damage of the last of the Eight Inner Gates nor destroyed Tenketsu.
Note: Can only be used by medical ninjas.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are NOT healing damage or destroyed "parts". Any lost or destroyed "Inner Coils" is rebuilt or becomes anew. It is actually based solely on Yin Release (speculating of having a strong "ratio" of Yang yet not being based on Yang Release itself [according to Manga), but I digress, I'll stick to the Jutsu description. Requires a lot of concentration and focus, while consuming a lot of chakra to perform.

Can you specify the Turn Limit: 3 or 4 Turns? Is that based on the damage? or how large the part needs to be replaced such as the arm or leg?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are NOT healing damage or destroyed "parts". Any lost or destroyed "Inner Coils" is rebuilt or becomes anew. It is actually based solely on Yin Release (speculating of having a strong "ratio" of Yang yet not being based on Yang Release itself [according to Manga), but I digress, I'll stick to the Jutsu description. Requires a lot of concentration and focus, while consuming a lot of chakra to perform.

Can you specify the Turn Limit: 3 or 4 Turns? Is that based on the damage? or how large the part needs to be replaced such as the arm or leg?
I believe that's just an oversight. More damage more fixing. But this isn't something you'll really be using in battle. This doesn't reform limbs and such though, it fixes your chakra network that has been damaged in some way. Gentle fist can damage your chakra network and this rebuilds it.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that's just an oversight. More damage more fixing. But this isn't something you'll really be using in battle. This doesn't reform limbs and such though, it fixes your chakra network that has been damaged in some way. Gentle fist can damage your chakra network and this rebuilds it.

Alright, understood.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, understood.
Right onto the pills:

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Type:
Supplementary
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, pills that boost Ninjutsu (+15) and Taijutsu (+4) at a cost for 4 Turns. After the effect of the pill ends, the user suffers fatigue that means suspending an adding an extra +10 chakra cost to Techniques (adding to you total chakra cost) as you are putting more effort into them. If I take more, then the effects worsen with the second pill causing more fatigue which is raising and adding extra +30 to chakra cost; and the third pill resulting in, basically, a heart attack. I can only give this out to 4 people. This tool cost a Move Slot.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, pills that boost Ninjutsu (+15) and Taijutsu (+4) at a cost for 4 Turns. After the effect of the pill ends, the user suffers fatigue that means suspending an adding an extra +10 chakra cost to Techniques (adding to you total chakra cost) as you are putting more effort into them. If I take more, then the effects worsen with the second pill causing more fatigue which is raising and adding extra +30 to chakra cost; and the third pill resulting in, basically, a heart attack. I can only give this out to 4 people. This tool cost a Move Slot.
Next pill:

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type:
Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This one recovers 50% chakra and improve energy to fight long battles. Taking 2 of these pills will result in a feeling of tightness or pressure or squeezing in the chest region due to the heart muscle not receiving enough oxygen-rich blood. Taking 3 of these pills will result in heart failure due to heart muscle not pumping enough blood as it should. I can only give this to 4 people, excluding me. Cost a move.

I tried to find "hyper-stimulation" (really meaning "hyperstimulation") to get a better understanding and it was talking about woman's ovaries. :LOL:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This one recovers 50% chakra and improve energy to fight long battles. Taking 2 of these pills will result in a feeling of tightness or pressure or squeezing in the chest region due to the heart muscle not receiving enough oxygen-rich blood. Taking 3 of these pills will result in heart failure due to heart muscle not pumping enough blood as it should. I can only give this to 4 people, excluding me. Cost a move.

I tried to find "hyper-stimulation" (really meaning "hyperstimulation") to get a better understanding and it was talking about woman's ovaries. :LOL:
Every day is a learning day? xD

(Ketsueki no Zōka Piru) Blood Replenishing Pill
Type:
Healing
Description and Background: Contains high concentrations of amino acids, iron and mitosis inducing enzymes designed to turbo boost the production of erythrocytes from haematopoetic stem cells in the human body. This pill alleviates and cancels the symptoms of blood loss after one turn. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or administer in combat and are essentially dark red small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach
-Taking 2 pills leads to increased blood pressure, and increased likelihood of blood clots forming, specially through trauma.
-Taking 3 pills over stresses the cardiovascular system and causes fainting from lack of blood to the head after 4 turns.