Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bring It On , Zetsu Bio , Ill Use Lightning Too

No Interrupting
No Bio Stealing . You Can Choose Terrain And Make More Rules If Needed .

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okey.also:
No killing
Terrain:grassy plains
Range:mid
My bio is in my sig.Choose who moves first?And post a link to your bio.

Last edited:

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Post the link to your bio please.
okey I start of by using:

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

Make 2 clones on the left and right.Both of my clones start running at you and stop when they reach short range,while they were running at you I use:

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

And multiple lightning spears start flying at you

Smoker

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As You Make The Clones Just Same Moment They Appear I Throw 6 Kunais And Make Them To 1000 By :

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.
Destroying Your Clones , After It I Use :

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.
Cutting Your Right Hand Off .

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you start throwing kunais (since you can only throw 2 at once) my clone throw 16 exploding kunais (8 each) that make a big explosian and make your thousand kunais change their direction of flying.Right after that both of my clones use:

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon�s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Also while my clones were busy making that jutsu, I to block your lightning spear use:

Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Our spears clash.

Smoker

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you start throwing kunais (since you can only throw 2 at once) my clone throw 16 exploding kunais (8 each) that make a big explosian and make your thousand kunais change their direction of flying.Right after that both of my clones use:

Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon�s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Also while my clones were busy making that jutsu, I to block your lightning spear use:

Our spears clash.
I doubt that your clone can match the speed of kunais and I can throw more than two kunais at one time. I can throw atleast ten kunais at time so as you block my kunais with the lightning tornado that's coming at me I throw smoke bomb and use:

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Changing places with your clone causing your clone to take the hit, poof and shock your other clone killing that aswell. Now I should be close to you in smoke cloud so I use:

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.
Moving fast but quietly in the smoke as I get to you I eat your bio. Yummy ^^

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I doubt that your clone can match the speed of kunais and I can throw more than two kunais at one time. I can throw atleast ten kunais at time so as you block my kunais with the lightning tornado that's coming at me I throw smoke bomb and use:

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Chakra Cost:5
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Changing places with your clone causing your clone to take the hit, poof and shock your other clone killing that aswell. Now I should be close to you in smoke cloud so I use:

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.
Moving fast but quietly in the smoke as I get to you I eat your bio. Yummy ^^
Wtf.What smoke.When you kill a lightning clone it turns into lightning not smoke:|And how did you shock my other clone.He is like in mid-range with you.And I dont have to match the speed of your kunais.As soon as my explosive kunais reach yours they explode making a explosive wave,that throws them of there course.

Last edited:

Smoker

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Our spears clash.
As The Clone Makes The Tornado I Use :

Making Each Other To Disappear , Then I Throw Smoke Bomb And Use :
(Meisai Gakure no Jutsu) - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Chakra Cost:30
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja can grant themselves near invisibility to the naked eye. Doujutsu can see through this technique.
Becoming Invisible , Then Moving Behind You Quitely And Using :

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
Note:Must already know rasengan
Game Over .

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As The Clone Makes The Tornado I Use :

Making Each Other To Disappear , Then I Throw Smoke Bomb And Use :
(Meisai Gakure no Jutsu) - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Chakra Cost:30
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja can grant themselves near invisibility to the naked eye. Doujutsu can see through this technique.
Becoming Invisible , Then Moving Behind You Quitely And Using :

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
Chakra Cost:40
Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
Note:Must already know rasengan
Game Over .
Do you even read my moves.You blocked 1 of my clones lightning attack but not the other ones.And I did not move anywere so I am still in mid range so your rasengun doesnt reach me.Since you forgot to block my other clones tornado you get hit by it and get real burnt.Than both of my clones use:

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

so yu get hit by 4 powerful lightning blasts and than to make you understand that YOU LOST i use(not my clones):

Raiton: Chidori Raimei (Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm)
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way

You are dead.So I win.Plus I thought we agreed to restart the match.But its too late nowxd