0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reis r and r
No killing
No stealing
post your bio
i go first
Battlefield long range in a forest with a lake in the middle, we are on oposite sides of the lake

Kidomaru bio in sig unless my new bio gets approved in time

Narcanator

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i start by throwing a smoke bomb at the ground. As i am throwing it i also make two dopplegangers. I then summon my spider and use my transformation tech and transform into my spider. My two clones then hop on top and go on both sides of the lake.*
Note:Your byakuugan cannot see me because i am outside its range.
Note:My clones split up we stop just outside your visual range. You don't know which one is me(between me and my spider because we both have chakra running through us)

jutsus used:
clone
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Kuchiyose: Kyodaigumo no Jutsu) - Summoning: Giant Spider Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: Kidōmaru summons his personal summon Kyodaigumo (Giant Spider). Once summoned, Kyodaigumo can quickly release an egg sac full of baby spiders roughly the size of a small dog to perform the technique Rain of Spiders. If hit Kyodaigumo can exploded causing a mass of webbing that can then cover the target if within close range of the blast.
Note: Can only be used by Kidōmaru.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i start running towards the two spiders while activating my Byakugan i use Hi Jiten to the spider on my left. Jumping past the clones into short range and shoot two large fireballs at both spiders. I then drop a lighter by my feet.

(Katon: Hi Jiten) Fire Release: Fire Spin
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 40
Description:After forming a couple of hand seals the user spits a vortex of fire from his mouth that is in the form of a spiralling vortex however it doesnt trap the opponent, it just hits the opponent unless he or she dodges it.
~Can only be taught by DeanMinatoNamikaze.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Narcanator

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i release my jutsu as you blow up my spider getting caught in his web trapping you. As you are pinned down i throw 12 kunai at the same time each with an explosive tag at you and as soon as they reach you i detonate them blowing you up.*
note:Since you got caught in the webs you are not able to launch your other jutsus.

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As i see the webs coming towards me i manipulate the flames of the lighter to create a wall to defend me against the webs as i'm jumping back. I then create 3 staffs which i throw through the flames creating a Lava staff which all three hit you, 2 in your legs and 1 in your abdomen. I Then use Hi Jiten through my Fire wall to add more power to it to finish you.

Note: You cannot see me through the fire wall.
Note: You wouldn't be able to dodge the staffs since you'd think i'd be stuck in the webs.
Note: Hi Jiten is powered up to a A-rank jutsu.
Note: Your exploding kunai do not go off as they never reached me.
Note: You never defended against the fireball i shot at you earlier.

(Katon: Hi Jiten) Fire Release: Fire Spin
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 40
Description:After forming a couple of hand seals the user spits a vortex of fire from his mouth that is in the form of a spiralling vortex however it doesnt trap the opponent, it just hits the opponent unless he or she dodges it.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Style:
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Can you admit defeat?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Narcanator

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait, you do know that once my spider is blown up it pinnes anyone near it down in webs. so you got caught in my my spiders web and were not caught. The jutsu i released was my transformation. You hit my spider not me.

Narcanator

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok, my bad

*as the fire ball is coming at me i use spider swing and grab on to a nearby tree and fling my self around dodgeing it. I then see your lava spears coming at me and i bite of my web dropping to the floor dodgeing it. I then use spider web area.*

note: i am protected from your last fire ball by the trees
Note:i would see the spears with enough time to dodge them.

jutsus used:
(Kumo Nento no Jutsu) - Spider Sticking Spit Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: Emitting a stream of spider web from his mouth, Kidōmaru will grab onto a nearby opponent, allowing him to swing them.
Note: Can only be used by Kidōmaru

(Kumo Sōkei no Jutsu) - Spider Web Area Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: Kidōmaru can send chakra through his spider webs to instantly detect the approach of any enemies foolish enough to touch it. These threads spread in all directions and are so sensitive that not even the slightest disturbance of the air will not go unnoticed. Also, the threads are so thin, they can hardly be seen, yet they are stronger than steel wires. This technique is especially useful in enemy territory when Kidōmaru needs to rest while still remaining on guard.
Note: Can only be used by Kidōmaru.

alright i will admit defeat

NEVER Hahaa got ya

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so this fight is seriously messed up O_O

First there's NOTHING that's outside of the byakugan's range in battle, if the byakugan is activated you can see through practically anything as it can see through chakra and places that has no chakra.

second, the first counter to the fire spin is invalid, you can't wrap your spider webs before he makes the fire , and when he does make it your spider is dead since you didn't do anything to counter it. and he can see which spider is real and which isn't so he didn't use the byakugan it's like he never had it.

Third , he threw a staff right after the fire spin , so basically your first counter may happen..but you can't just bite the web off your mouth to fall down on the floor evading it, and you aren't protected from the fireball by the trees it will destroy them. so if you don't wanna admit defeat i will do it for you.

Winner: Kini Gu