0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spar all out

NO killing
NO stealing

CJ allowed
CE not allowed

great plain with a river and a waterfall on my left (your right)

post your bio and you can start if you want you ****** :|

dof flamingo bio

Last edited:

Shade Dracova

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soul Evans in my signature.

I start off by snapping my fingers and causing a giant lid of earth to appear above your head and descend upon you as I watch your body for any movements. I then use the same hand to pull 1 shuriken from my pocket and throw straight towards you.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

I then perform a single handseal to bring 2 clones to each of my sides. They are name Hope and Pride. Pride which is to my right side runs with me to short range as Hope stays back and holds my scythe.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as the lid drops down i use the hidden stone jutsu to jump through the lid of earth and stand on top of it dodging your jutsu and the kunai that was coming towards me
(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Hidden in Stones Jutsu
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique is similar to the Universal Assimilation Technique. It allows the user to move in and out of rock and earth. This jutsu can be used to avoid certain earth techniques.

i then bring my hands together to form a stone golem that i spit from my mouth straight towards you
(Doton: Iwa Kyojin) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

then instantly after i send the golem at you i send a giant blaze ball of fire behind the stone golem that causes the golem to explode form the fire and earth colliding in front of you hurting you enough to fall back

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Shade Dracova

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smart move. Haven't seen anyone use that strategy in a while. Now time to abuse the time frame :zonder:

As soon as your Blaze ball explodes Pride quickly jumps in front of me as a scapegoat and takes the general impact of your explosion. I then start to move again at a slow pace towards you. As I am walking I activate my 2T sharingan. I then approach short range and stare you in the eye anxiously to begin our actual fight.

Let's begin your lesson shall we!

As start by sending a right hook towards the left side of your head. Halfway to your face I then suddenly reverse pivot clockwise faking my right hook and dealing an upwards thrust to your abdomen sending you into the air.

(Shōgekishō) - Upwards Attacking Palm
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 15
Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i activite my 2t sharingan and when you reverse your pivot i step to the right dodging the upward thrust sending me up and spin off your side then up in the air above you 7 feet and do a fireball jutsu.

(Katon:Gouenka)-Fire Style:Fire Flower
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball.