-_-;; Really? Yogurt bad for you? I could cite hundreds of studys showing it is VERY good for you, but I don't have the time so go use google scholar. Yogurt that uses Aspartame or Spartimine is bad for you though.
Potatoes are not good in large quantities, they are pretty pro-inflammatory and can cause problems if eaten in large quantity over a long period of time. However in moderation they are good for you
Unless you are lactose intolerant milk is good for you, so long as you don't get the kind with anti-biotics and growth hormones.
Rice is used as a source of carbs/energy. Somehow I don't think that they are bad for you considering the shape of Asians VS Americans.
Depends on what type of crackers.
Diet Soda - Actually it causes weight gain by slowing your metabolism. It is just a marketing gimmic, also people tend to drink MORE diet soda because they think they can -_-;;
Juice- That tends to come and go. It all has to do with imports using an illegal substance for their fruit -_-;; USDA needs to get off their asses and fix this it happens all too often. However when comparing juice to soda juice is FAR better even despire the downfalls.
Pasta- You mean flour + water + milk + eggs are bad for you? :flaw:
I am well informed. I could go into more detail, but you get my point.