0⚔️
Awards
*I go to the training ground and start practicing the last jutsu I learned*

(Suiton: Suiryuudan) - Water Style: Water Dragon
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.

*I start concentrating on my physical and spiritual energies and try to maintain balance; after that I start molding my chakra and channeling it through my whole body; after that I do all 45 required handseals and release a huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path*

You must be registered for see images

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay, looks fine

(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
Description: This jutsu creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge that can be directed towards and impale a target or multiple targets.

By gathering up some water chakra while performing a single hand seal of an '' tiger '' to create an orb of water which have several sharp whips of water emerged, you can direct the whips toward your target or deflect weapon such as kunai.

*throw 5 kunai at you*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start clearing my mind and concentrating on my suiton chakra and start channeling it through my body; as I do so, I to the "Tiger" handseal and after compressing chakra I release an orb of water and using shape manipulation I make 5 sharp whips of water emerge out of it and direct each of them at each of those kunai you sent at me, deflecting them*

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
next

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Five Sharks Frenzy
Description: The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and a water shark comes out of each finger to strike the opponent in five consecutive attacks.

Get onto the lake, build up an decent amount of water chakra, place your hand onto the surface of the body of water of the lake than start releasing the water chakra through your finger to create total of 5 water shark(normal sized shark) and strike your target

*summon shadow clone*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start running towards the lake and focus chakra in my legs so I can run on the surface; after that I go to the middle of the lake; and start relaxing and concentrating on dividing my chakra so I can stand on the lake and perform the jutsu; as I start concentrating chakra and making it flow through my hand, still standing on the lake; I channel it into my finger tips; after that I slowly put my hand on the surface and release my chakra through my finger tips into the water; using chakra manipulation I make 5 underwater sharks and direct them at your clone*

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, next

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

By gathering an decent amount of water chakra, channel it into your mouth while performing a single hand seal of an '' Tiger '' to shoot out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge are leaving it soaked.

try it on the forest.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start concentrating a large amount of chakra in my body and while doing so I do the "Tiger" handseal; after gathering a decent amount of chakra I channel it into my lungs, inhale a great amount of air, mix it with my chakra and start releasing it; as it goes through my mouth I shape it into a giant rotating sphere of water and direct it at the woods*

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
next.

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. The target is unable to move while within it

By building up some water chakra and get onto the lake and once you on it, perform this set of hand seal(Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms and out) to create a water orb to trap your target though one of your hand must be inside in order to keep this technique up.

*summon shadow clone on the lake*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I channel chakra into my foot so I can walk on the surface; as I walk on the lake I channel more chakra through my foot into the lake and do the "Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare" handseals and spread my hands in front of me with my palms facing in front of me; after that a water orb appears from the surface trapping your clone*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I channel chakra into my foot so I can walk on the surface; as I walk on the lake I channel more chakra through my foot into the lake and do the "Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare" handseals and spread my hands in front of me, with my palms facing in front of me; after that an orb of water appears around your clone and I put my hand on it so I can keep your clone trapped*

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't really like copy and pasting, even though you added some different but most are copy/pasted <_<

next

(Mizu Kamikiri) - Rising Water Slicer
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
This jutsu creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

this is just a strong version of the c ranked one, just simply using some water chakra channel it into your feet and stomp your feet onto the ground and perform the tiger hand seal to release the water chakra to create a fast jet of water rushing through the ground to slice solid rock and your target.

*summon shadow clone*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohh sorry :|

*I start focusing my suiton chakra through my body; as I do that I start channeling it into my foot and do the "Tiger" handseals; as it gets into my foot I start releasing it into the ground and stomp my feet on the ground to create a fast jet of water rushing through the ground ,and slicing through solid rock, towards my target*

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah. i have my clone there you should said '' aiming for your clone or slicing '' instead of '' my target ''

next

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Style: Water Snakes Mouth
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river.

By building up some amount of your water chakra, perform this set of hand seals(Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon) to summon a large amount of water out and the water will transform itself into a shape of a sneak and crush down onto your target, swallowing them before turning itself into a long river.

*summon shadow clone*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as I gather chakra in my body I do the "Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon" handeals and release it to summon a large amount of water; as the water is summoned it transforms itself and takes the shape of a snake and rushes down on your clone, swallowing him and afterwards it turns itself into a long river*

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good ^^

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

By performing ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ on one side of your hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ on the another one, throw both of them at your target together and they will form into a strong water/wind combo of tornado of water that can use for attack or defend.

*summon 2 shadow clone in the middle*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as I'm left handed I gather my fuuton chakra in my left hand and suiton chakra in my right hand; while I'm gathering fuuton chakra in my left hand I concentrate on it's spinning and rotating and I rotate my chakra in different directions creating a dense wind sphere; in the same time I focus on spinning my suiton chakra to create a small vortex of water in my hand; as I finish doing these I thrust my hands out and shot both of them making a strong water/wind tornado and I send it at your clones*

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good ~

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
Note: Requires water source to use.

Get onto the lake, by gathering water chakra spread it into the lake afterward by placing your hand onto the lake to create 5 shark out and you may direct them to attack your target.

*summon 2 shadow clone onto the lake*