Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok im back
takes out my katana shadow clone x 3 ...i use Magnetism Release ? Magnet Blade [Magunton ? Magun no Yaiba]
- Effect: A skill that involves a blade made from chakra. Channeling chakra through a hilt or a kunai creates a powerful magnetic blade. This blade able to swat away projectiles with a mere swing and not even touching, and able to force armors to split without even touching to destroy your clones and giving you damage

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i do shadow clone x7 then we use amaterasu to burn the forest!!!!!!!
then i jump onto a river using chakara to walk
shadow clone x7 then we jump on the water .....then we all use Puraton ? Pura Fogu no Jutsu [Plasma Release ? Plasma Fog]
- Effect: A technique where the user infuses the air with their plasma chakra having it difuse through the area as a large burst. This sending a general electric current throughout the entire area. As the users fight within the area, it builds up energy within the user which is eventually displaced by touching the opponent. Which can often be a very nasty shock..........and since we are on water that shock is even a greater shock you and destroying your clones.......then using the fog in the air i use Katon ? Yuutename no Jutsu [Fire Release ? Melting Rain Skill]
- Effect: A skill in which is one of the most diffucult fire based jutsu to master. Within the sky fire chakra is imbued into the clouds from the user. From these clouds, it begins to rain down a series of burning embers. Ecomposing the nearby area or a potentially long range target in a rainfall of fiery embers to mess up your eyes .......now with the fire rain comin down it gets in your eys so you cant use no more eye techniques

summon the ghost thing :)
shut up

sakumo is gonna be disqualified?

Last edited: