0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont ned this.
Im really skilled in combos.:p
My whole fight is one big combo with the finshing as the last pasrt of it.:p
i plan my whole fight out b4 a fight.:p
Which is why i havent ever lost.:D
how many battles have you participated in agaib?

i use Raiton:Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu- Lightning Release:Ribbon Effect jutsu
dis: A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions
THATS SO MY MOVE!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might I say nice! So you wanna try and set up kirin huh well thanks for the help.
unrolls scroll bits thumb and performs hand seals take this (Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.

I`ve jutsu changed ther whole terrain and will combo with (Doton:Iwagakure No Jutsu)-Earth Style:Hideing In Stone

Chakra cost:15
Descripton: Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock). now I`m hiding with in the stone.

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well my sharks are still coming its still raining hard and they need water to live so even in the air with my heavy rain your trapped.to dodge your water attacks I`ll just use(Fuuinjutsu:Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin)-Sealing Technique:Complete Nine Dragon Phantom Seal again to block it and jump on its head to watch you get ate up
WATS THAT SEALING TECH DO?:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just summons a huge statue that can seal biju i it I used it as defence so thats your justu ok will add under your name then.Waiting for zabuza to make his move

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might I say nice! So you wanna try and set up kirin huh well thanks for the help.
unrolls scroll bits thumb and performs hand seals take this (Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune

Chakra cost:30
Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.

I`ve jutsu changed ther whole terrain and will combo with (Doton:Iwagakure No Jutsu)-Earth Style:Hideing In Stone

Chakra cost:15
Descripton: Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock). now I`m hiding with in the stone.
i use Suiton:Mizu KamiKiri-Water Style:Water God Slicer
and start firin it everywhere

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I`ll jump out and use this (Katon:Haisekishou)-Fire Style:Burning Ash Accumulation now the whole area is in super hot ash. and combo it with Fuuton:Senpuuken:hurricane fist now the ash is so hot its melting the rock creating lava and since you started cuttnig my rocks wwe have raining lava.I will then use summonig jutsu and summon my bird.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use Raiton:Kirin-Lightning Style:Kirin
it hits u and the bird
and i use Fuuton Supin Gun Junkan (Spinning repel cycle)
Dis: It can make anything solid go back to the opponent
to blow a away the ash

and kirin effects more bcoz the area is hot

Last edited:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow nice sorry but its a bunshin(clone) the real me comes out of the ground to bad for you my clones have made this
(Fuuinjutsu:Kekkai Houjin)-Sealing Technique:Barrier Battle Method Array now were both trapped in this prison.
next to seal you away for good
(Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu)-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World
hope you enjoy the underworld

by the way you pretty good how bout I teach you something?

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well what would you like to learn?I could teach you edo fumetsu and (Fuuinjutsu:Gofuu Kekkai)-Sealing Technique:5 Seal Barrier as a combo

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stop your making it to big if you keep going will both be sealed in the under world get it smaller and I`ll give you the seal to coontain it in.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here is the seal its a coffin with specail markings that will keep the underworld in this coffin.I gotta go for today buy I`ll get the otherr tarining tomorrow ok

Kisame MizuKage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ummm...
The sealing underworld technique is kinda unfair.. Because you could win any fight with that..
And you used a Kisame-Nidaime jutsu only:
The lake-creating out of nowhere jutsu..