-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyby following this goon's next story here's more news about it.

At the press conference for the magazine's new works and projects held at Shueisha in Tokyo on March 5, Weekly Shonen Jump's editor in chief Hiroyuki Nakano confirmed that a new serialization work by Masashi Kishimoto, the author of the internationally popular manga series Naruto, is now under way. He also announced that Bleach creator Tite Kubo is working on a new one-shot story.

Details of both projects are expected to be revealed after this spring. Naruto ended its 15-year serialization in November 2014 with 72 tankobon volumes, then Bleach followed in August 2016 with 74 volumes.​

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His new story is sci-fi based. Hopefully his main character is an engineer/scientist, who wants to build a spaceship or robots. That would be a good story if done okay.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The MC should be a female, that’ll be interesting offrip

But ouuu I can’t wait to see Kishi’s art applied to a whole new universe

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The MC should be a female, that’ll be interesting offrip

But ouuu I can’t wait to see Kishi’s art applied to a whole new universe
While a female protagonist would be cool. Shonen would never really take the lead. They tend to make their female protagonists support roles. Look at Fairy Tail’s Lucy Heartfilia. You’d never guess the story is actually supposed to be about her.

OT: thanks for the info. I wonder how this sci-fi story will come out? I’m pretty imterested to see the first leaks when they drop.

As for Kubo’s one shot....eh :coffee: