Killahkels

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo its better than naruto in a way. Kishi started half assing some things in naruto. So far this even though a one shot is more polished. Kishi took naruto and got caught up too much in the madara/obito itachi/ sasuke plots. Its sad we know hardly anything about uzumakis or senju as well as most other clans but we know the uchiha whole history and anatomy.

Ariow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually liked it but seemed to be way too short, if it had been longer and filled with more details I would have been able to enjoy it much more. I do agree with you though it wasn't that good if I had to grade it I'd give it a C.

sinbad

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo its better than naruto in a way. Kishi started half assing some things in naruto. So far this even though a one shot is more polished. Kishi took naruto and got caught up too much in the madara/obito itachi/ sasuke plots. Its sad we know hardly anything about uzumakis or senju as well as most other clans but we know the uchiha whole history and anatomy.

because the uchiha is more interesting that is why u have sasuke as ur avatar :)

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if this series is really that good then i wonder why Naruto is the one who get serialized and not this one...........
i mean this is Kishimoto 1st manga and am pretty sure the Editor have submitted this one to the serialization meeting but looking at the fact that Naruto is the one whose running in jump right now surely we can say that this manga is not good enough to get serialized in jump.....

by the way this is HUNTER X HUNTER section so idk why post it here

Last edited:

sinbad

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if this series is really that good then i wonder why Naruto is the one who get serialized and not this one...........
i mean this is Kishimoto 1st manga and am pretty sure the Editor have submitted this one to the serialization meeting but looking at the fact that Naruto is the one whose running in jump right now surely we can say that this manga is not good enough to get serialized in jump.....

by the way this is HUNTER X HUNTER section so idk why post it here
my mistake :p