Many don't realize that a "V3" Susanoo is...

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susanoo is manifestation of Yin Chakra. Chakra can manipulated to the will of user. V3 can take on PS size, but its raw power and defense will of course be lower.

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Which eyes do people think are in Susanoo here?

Hint:

It's the eyes of the Susanoo that you've seen since "V2" stage.

You are wasting your time, honestly. Sasuke's PS was on all-fours - or not up-right - because of the avatar and even THAT factor is never considered by this potentially stupid fanbase, forget anything else. It's like smacking your head on the ground in hopes of digging out a fertilizer. It's always, hopeless.
I'm sort of used to feeling like that

Though this thread isn't too bad. Check the responses for my thread here:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes it is so but also size is variable.
If user would just put new layer on original rib cage one would get rather small susanoo.
This is what I'm talking about.
When sasuke, madra covered kurama all they had to do was make armour.
Making bone, muscle, and armor costs more chakra and as such would net to something smaller. Like sasuke's v3 legged.

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke Susano'o is the one people are usually confused about. I seen them say his complete Susano'o(Stage 3) is his Final Susano'o(Stage 4). Though I don't mind since Sasuke rarely shows his Final Susano'o. After he encased the Kyuubi with it, I was hoping we'd see more of it. I guess kishi is still saving it for another time.

Reactions: adeshina365