Many don't realize that a "V3" Susanoo is...

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've noticed that many posters don't seem to realize that a "V3" Susanoo is the frame of an armored Susanoo ("V4", "Perfect"). There seems to be this idea that a "V3" Susanoo has a fixed size and that the armor serves as its own skeleton.

This has been illustrated numerous times by Kishimoto:

You must be registered for see images

Going from a "V3" Susanoo to a "Perfect" Susanoo isn't a discrete jump; a point which is best highlighted by these images.

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
V1= ribcage
V2= skeletal(ribcage with arms and head)
V3= muscle mass gained
V4= armored.

That's it.
Legged susanno and perfect susanno are different types of v3 andv4 depending on if it has armour or not.
Size depends on user.

Last edited:

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susano'o has a varying size depending on the user's affinity and sheer power. This is obvious.
Correct, the user of Susanoo can choose to adjust the size of their Susanoo as required.

Many posters don't seem to realize that; also, many seem to think there is some sort of disconnect between a "V3" Susanoo and "Perfect" Susanoo. I don't think some posters realize that if Sasuke can create a "Perfect" Susanoo of X size without the chakra cloak, that he can in turn create a V3 Susanoo of very close to X size (slightly shorter) without one. Many seem to think that there is some sort of a disconnect between the two.

I've not claimed that there exists a new hierarchal order.
Size depends on user.
Each user can also adjust size as necessary.

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct, the user of Susanoo can choose to adjust the size of their Susanoo as required.

Many posters don't seem to realize that; also, many seem to think there is some sort of disconnect between a "V3" Susanoo and "Perfect" Susanoo. I don't think some posters realize that if Sasuke can create a "Perfect" Susanoo of X size without the chakra cloak, that he can in turn create a V3 Susanoo of very close to X size (slightly shorter) without one. Many seem to think that there is some sort of a disconnect between the two.
I want to see a PS sized Susano'o ribcage. That would be hilarious.

OT: Susano'o is a jutsu like any other. A Doton Wall can be 3 inches tall or 40 feet tall depending on the chakra put into it. It's all the same concept.

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to see a PS sized Susano'o ribcage. That would be hilarious.

OT: Susano'o is a jutsu like any other. A Doton Wall can be 3 inches tall or 40 feet tall depending on the chakra put into it. It's all the same concept.
Correct, that's part of the point I'm making,

DemonicAvenger for example thinks that Sasuke making a Bijuu sized PS ( ), has no bearing on him being able to produce a "V3" Susanoo of similar size.

A good part of the member on this site (and others), don't seem to realize that size wise there isn't much of a disconnect between a PS and a "V3" Susanoo.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I've not claimed that there exists a new hierarchal order.

Each user can also adjust size as necessary.
What are you trying to say? Sasuke's ps can be the size of maddy's?
Doubtful. As a physical manifestation of chakra the bigger he makes it the quicker it runs out. Like how he burned himself out after one slash when he covered naruto's kurama avatar.

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you trying to say? Sasuke's ps can be the size of maddy's?
Doubtful. As a physical manifestation of chakra the bigger he makes it the quicker it runs out. Like how he burned himself out after one slash when he covered naruto's kurama avatar.
We have no way of knowing that, but as I point out , he can already make one bigger than Naruto's BM avatar.

Though I also have my doubts about the length of time in which Sasuke can hold-up a Susanoo of Madara's size; we won't have our answer for a while.

Last edited:

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok i see, yeah, its been shown you can adjust it with chakra. Madara made his V1 tower over the kages if i remember correctly
Yes, the other point I've been making is that going from a "V3" Susanoo to a "Perfect" Susanoo isn't a discrete jump; a point which is best highlighted by these images.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We have no way of knowing that, but as I point out , he can already make one bigger than Naruto's BM avatar.

Though I also have my doubts about the length of time in which Sasuke can hold-up a Susanoo of Madara's size; we won't have our answer for a while.
Even making one over bm size is debatable since perimeter doesn't equal area.
Chances are his ps is the same size as legged v3 but armoured.

Last edited:

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree. V3 does seem to have varying size. Madara has depicted many different sizes of Rib-caged Susano'o as well, so have Sasuke and Itachi. As someone else mentioned a smaller PS would be hilarious. Something I would like to see though.

P.s: Hashirama instantly recognized Sasuke's PS. That should quell all the statements about the size this and that arguments that are far and wide, and largely without merit.

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. V3 does seem to have varying size. Madara has depicted many different sizes of Rib-caged Susano'o as well, so have Sasuke and Itachi. As someone else mentioned a smaller PS would be hilarious. Something I would like to see though.

P.s: Hashirama instantly recognized Sasuke's PS. That should quell all the statements about the size this and that arguments that are far and wide, and largely without merit.
Correct. The maximum size of Sasuke's Susanoo is still very much a mystery:

I made this thread primarily to counter the idea that Sasuke can't make a Bijuu sized "V3" Susanoo regardless of him making a Bijuu sized "Perfect" Susanoo (DemonicAvenger). The point being that size wise placing them into discrete categories is pointless.

These images here make that point quite clearly:

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What you're simply saying is that can a V3 be the size of PS?

Not really. I'm not sure when it comes to PS to be honest, the size matter is always argued.​

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@adeshina365

Yes, that was definitely a Bijuu-Sized V3 from Sasuke. It means that Sasuke can definitely vary the sizes at will like Madara.

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What you're simply saying is that can a V3 be the size of PS?

Not really. I'm not sure when it comes to PS to be honest, the size matter is always argued.
There is a small size differential:

Madara has shown us that it can nonetheless:

@adeshina365

Yes, that was definitely a Bijuu-Sized V3 from Sasuke. It means that Sasuke can definitely vary the sizes at will like Madara.
Yep, nonetheless many members of certain fanbases will deny this.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are wasting your time, honestly. Sasuke's PS was on all-fours - or not up-right - because of the avatar and even THAT factor is never considered by this potentially stupid fanbase, forget anything else. It's like smacking your head on the ground in hopes of digging out a fertilizer. It's always, hopeless.

Reactions: Blunt