Not open for further replies.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I shouldn't have to ask for a name change to begin with. And what can be so special about a name change that they have to make an exception?
It's part of the perks of premium and contest winners.

Exceptions like if you want a single letter changed from lower case to upper case, or maybe you messed a name change and your premium ended, something like that.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it would be a good idea if we allowed users to change their name a certain amount of times during a year. Maybe like once every six months, so that would be twice a year. I think this would be a good idea since a lot of people dont want to waste money on premium just to change their name.

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could easily win a contest but they're terrible, it's all about about who gets there first, and well... there's people who literally live in NB. I don't think flattering someone for special NB privileges is a good idea either lol, even if i had a credit card myself i still wouldn't do it. Buy a forum membership to change my name and have a slightly bigger avatar?? naaaw, there's gotta be a better way for someone like me >_>
I don't even want premium all i wanna do is change my name. It's something so trivial i don't understand why i need premium to do this.

I guess the only options are: win a contest (i could try the art contest but i think they only accept paper drawings and i don't have a camera, plus i don't know how to upload the images either i'm an idiot), pay (really?), convince someone to do it for you (not gonna happen), or be close friends with a mod or admin (wich i'm totally not).

Sigh... well... that sucks... i guess that sums it all up then. No other way to change your name :wesobi:
As the others have told you, there are 2 ways to change your name. Win a contest or get premium.

That $5 for premium, is not just for a "name change and slightly bigger avatar". There is a whole list of [this list hasn't even been updated yet, there are more things available for them] but first and foremost it is supporting this site, and the perks are a thank you to those who choose to support it. $5 gives you a month of premium which is 0.17 cents A DAY. You've probably spent more on a single fast food meal that you pooped out in 2 days.

It costs a lot to maintain a site this big especially without horrible advertisements. There are forums that have many invasive advertising methods just to stay afloat.. an example is highlighting multiple words in every post made and linking to external sites. Some have large banners across every thread page, some even have malware that may harm your PC. the list goes on. Obviously we want NB to be free of all this, safe and a fun place for all. Premium helps contribute to this.

Seems like you made your position clear anyways on both contests and premium so maybe you don't really need a name change at all.

Being close friends to admins/mods doesn't give you name changes lol. Mods can't even change their own names.

That happens when there is a special case, "i want to change my name just because" won't really work.
this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohan

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
one off $5. 0.17/day doesn't look so bad anymore when you consider everything.
Maybe I get into a tough situation where I get pinned to the wall by a mugger who forces me to give him 5 bucks but I can't do it cuz I've bought premium here so he beats the shit out of me, I get hospitalized, end up in a comma, wake up disabled, not being able to live a normal life, everything is ruined ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR $5 YOU RICH BASTARDS!!

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe I get into a tough situation where I get pinned to the wall by a mugger who forces me to give him 5 bucks but I can't do it cuz I've bought premium here so he beats the shit out of me, I get hospitalized, end up in a comma, wake up disabled, not being able to live a normal life, everything is ruined ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR $5 YOU RICH BASTARDS!!
I trust that you've learnt enough jutsus frm Naruto/on NB that such an event would end up with you getting $50 from said mugger then you can buy premium for 10 of your friends.

I believe in you.

Reactions: Marin

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
one off $5. 0.17/day doesn't look so bad anymore when you consider everything.
I still think there should be an alternative for people to change their name, at least once or something, especially if you've been on NB for more than a year but oh well... It's premium or Mannequin for me... I guess i gotta stay Mannequin then. Even if i were to buy premium i still wouldn't be able to because i don't have a car to drive off and buy a credit card to buy membership on a forum and support it with $5. I can barely support myself >_>

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still think there should be an alternative for people to change their name, at least once or something, especially if you've been on NB for more than a year but oh well... It's premium or Mannequin for me... I guess i gotta stay Mannequin then. Even if i were to buy premium i still wouldn't be able to because i don't have a car to drive off and buy a credit card to buy membership on a forum and support it with $5. I can barely support myself >_>
Seems like it's not happening, so I would suggest asking someone to give you premium.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vip members with no life? You're the one begging for a name change on the same site as they use you wasteman
Someone please give me premium to change my name! :sdo:

I don't even want premium all i wanna do is change my name. It's something so trivial i don't understand why i need premium to do this.

I guess the only options are: win a contest (i could try the art contest but i think they only accept paper drawings and i don't have a camera, plus i don't know how to upload the images either i'm an idiot), pay (really?), convince someone to do it for you (not gonna happen), or be close friends with a mod or admin (wich i'm totally not).

Sigh... well... that sucks... i guess that sums it all up then. No other way to change your name :wesobi:

Hold this for me

You must be registered for see images

Status
Not open for further replies.