Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So um yeah... my name... i like my name... but it's been a few years now and i wanna have a little change of pace. I mean, i don't want to change my name because this is what i've been known by for a while but i feel like it's holding me back to the past or something idk i just wanna try something new, and it's not like anyone here would give a **** anyways, i doubt anyone would remember something as irrelevant as the name of some guy who barely even logs in so i guess it would be okay to change my name lol

But anyways that's enough of that, as i've been implying i would like to change my name. What do i...? :wesobi:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, i guess you must be new here.
You must be registered for see images
Well duh :sdo: xp

Seriously though, i don't know, you can change your name with premium if i'm correct? Whatever premium is, i assume it's a VIP member thing here in NB for people with no life. Isn't there another way?

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Seriously though, i don't know, you can change your name with premium if i'm correct? Whatever premium is, i assume it's a VIP member thing here in NB for people with no life. Isn't there another way?

Enter any contest and win first place. Or you can try flattering someone for buying you one :happy:

Reactions: Conspirator.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Enter any contest and win first place. Or you can try flattering someone for buying you one :happy:
I could easily win a contest but they're terrible, it's all about about who gets there first, and well... there's people who literally live in NB. I don't think flattering someone for special NB privileges is a good idea either lol, even if i had a credit card myself i still wouldn't do it. Buy a forum membership to change my name and have a slightly bigger avatar?? naaaw, there's gotta be a better way for someone like me >_>

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Congratulations Captain Obvious, you got the answer .

Last edited:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Congratulations Captian Obvious, you got the answer .
I was hoping someone would say something like: Go over here and do this and do that and there you go, just like Youtube.

But i guess i answered my own question :sdo:

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I could easily win a contest but they're terrible, it's all about about who gets there first, and well... there's people who literally live in NB. I don't think flattering someone for special NB privileges is a good idea either lol, even if i had a credit card myself i still wouldn't do it. Buy a forum membership to change my name and have a slightly bigger avatar?? naaaw, there's gotta be a better way for someone like me >_>

Not all contest terrible. The contest who need speed only treasure hunt and hidden phrase. The others i think you need skills. If you too lazy enter photo of the month contest. You just need to submit photo. If you good at humour maybe you can try FUB. If you got art skill then try art of the month.

Also another way looks up for event thread. Sometimes they give premium to good post. (This only when admins host it though and very rarely happens)

Else you can buy it for $5.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not all contest terrible. The contest who need speed only treasure hunt and hidden phrase. The others i think you need skills. If you too lazy enter photo of the month contest. You just need to submit photo. If you good at humour maybe you can try FUB. If you got art skill then try art of the month.

Also another way looks up for event thread. Sometimes they give premium to good post. (This only when admins host it though and very rarely happens)

I don't even want premium all i wanna do is change my name. It's something so trivial i don't understand why i need premium to do this.

I guess the only options are: win a contest (i could try the art contest but i think they only accept paper drawings and i don't have a camera, plus i don't know how to upload the images either i'm an idiot), pay (really?), convince someone to do it for you (not gonna happen), or be close friends with a mod or admin (wich i'm totally not).

Sigh... well... that sucks... i guess that sums it all up then. No other way to change your name :wesobi:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Pretty much this.

There was also the album of the week that you could easily get in and have a high chance of winning. Tho the OP will have to be in first place in order to change his name irrc.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have five options :-

A - Get Premium
B - Win a NB Contest
C - Wait patiently for a name change event
D - Win those occasional unofficial contests to get that Premium
E - Request Lawliet with a name change and give her Donuts and Cakes as temptation :pkun:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have five options :-

A - Get Premium
B - Win a NB Contest
C - Wait patiently for a name change event
D - Win those occasional unofficial contests to get that Premium
E - Request Lawliet with a name change and give her Donuts and Cakes as temptation :pkun:
F - Start from zero

Status
Not open for further replies.