[Manhwa] Fen Shen Ji General Discussion Thread.

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can't believe this thread is inactive, I cri evertim. :(
Chapter 167 was amazing, seeing my fav character fighting an ancient God. I truly Love you Zi Yu.

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't believe this thread is inactive, I cri evertim. :(
Chapter 167 was amazing, seeing my fav character fighting an ancient God. I truly Love you Zi Yu.
I know right this would be an epic anime IMO. I wonder how Ah Gou is gonna control the nothingness. Zi Yu came to save the day for the time being. But i wanna see the monk god in action he's freaking dope.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread needs more Jazz. :coffee:

I think Ah Gou is gonna meet his mother again.
not gonna happen.
have you saw the raw scans of FSJ? or have you not?

In the end, Wu Geng and Tian fight with each other, Tian pierces Wu Geng with his blood spear and said something and then suddenly blood spear fades away and later on Tian as well.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not gonna happen.
have you saw the raw scans of FSJ? or have you not?

In the end, Wu Geng and Tian fight with each other, Tian pierces Wu Geng with his blood spear and said something and then suddenly blood spear fades away and later on Tian as well.
I was referring to the time when Ah Gou consumed by Nothingness heard a voice. I thought it was Ah Gou's Mother, it turned out to be the Bird Fairy in Ah Gou's pocket.

And I have not seen the Raws.

Yasopp

Elite
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For someone who is basically the true son of the strongest dragon, having a lowly power such as desolate wolves is pretty bs, don't you think? I mean I like that Shi Xing has the immortal phoenix but still

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the last page was dope... i totally forgot that ah gou really isnt ah gou, i totally forgot his real name. Also imagine if he had his original half god body. He would be so much more beast.