[Manhwa] Fen Shen Ji General Discussion Thread.

nsandeep

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this needed some popuparality. When i checking for spoilers i found out that this manhwa was completed in china and even full spoilres in esayscans forum.
Sorry for bad english

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Great build-up chapter, great revelations...
- Ne Zha's mother was a citizen of Wan Qu, I was kind of like a bit surprised.

- And who's that stone face training him? and what's it's/his/her purpose?

- So the son of the King of Zhou is the one Ah Gou poured ***t on back at the minesLol, and it seems his father is a berserker, good twist.

I will give this one a five, I enjoyed it. Xd
Nice build-up going forward, I hope this arc will be good as the God's domain arc.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Damn this chapter...
I'm calling it now, Stone Face is Ne Zha's mom.

So the true purpose of the Seed of Longevity is turn humans into plants so that the can bear fruit, because humans possesses very unique life force- in order for their race to survive. Kinda reminds me of HXH...

Another great build-up chapter.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Damn this chapter...
I'm calling it now, Stone Face is Ne Zha's mom.

So the true purpose of the Seed of Longevity is turn humans into plants so that the can bear fruit, because humans possesses very unique life force- in order for their race to survive. Kinda reminds me of HXH...

Another great build-up chapter.

agreed. its gotta be her

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yay new arc.!

Ah Gou entering the realm of hell to rescue Bai Cai reminded me vaguely of one of those mythologies where a god went to hell in search of his wife and it turned out that the wife had changed, getting him to abandon her. I hope that doesn't happen to Ah Gou and Bai Cai.

And what that "IT" those guys were talking about?

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yay new arc.!

Ah Gou entering the realm of hell to rescue Bai Cai reminded me vaguely of one of those mythologies where a god went to hell in search of his wife and it turned out that the wife had changed, getting him to abandon her. I hope that doesn't happen to Ah Gou and Bai Cai.

And what that "IT" those guys were talking about?

Good chapter :bouncy:
I as thinking the same thing, but I was hoping Bai Cai would stay the same. I really want them to settle down and live comfortably. Although I believe that lightning god will return again and fight over Bai Cai, I doubt if we have seen the last of him.

I was also wondering about "it". At first I thought it was maybe the nothingness inside him or maybe they sense his spirit powers (not sure why the dark ones can not be there, so there may be a history behind it. They may also sense something related to his god powers, I believe Tian and Ah Gou may have something connecting them also. I find it weird how so few have divine power monochrome.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah I find it odd that of all the divine powers, Ah Gou awakened Monochrome, which an ancient god(Tian) used.
But you could say Ah Gou has a pretty strong root akin to nobility on the god's side- his grandfather, mother and aunt.

As for the "it", maybe they were talking about his soul powers?

Enjoyed this chapter. :bouncy:
How did he save Bai Cai?

I'm wondering how he's gonna solve all their problems, that last page tho'.

Good chapter, 4/5

Last edited:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah I find it odd that of all the divine powers, Ah Gou awakened Monochrome, which an ancient god(Tian) used.
But you could say Ah Gou has a pretty strong root akin to nobility on the god's side- his grandfather, mother and aunt.

As for the "it", maybe they were talking about his soul powers?

Enjoyed this chapter. :bouncy:
How did he save Bai Cai?

I'm wondering how he's gonna solve all their problems, that last page tho'.

Good chapter, 4/5
"It" could be his soul powers or something related to the dark ones. Although I believe divine power monochrome is extremely rare even among the gods, so it seems mysterious how Au Ghou got it despite his mother, aunt, and grandfather being gods. I wonder how the phantom world nothingness problem will be solved, since the human world is only fueling the problem.

What did Ah Ghou give to get back Bai Gai? I hope it was not his soul powers or something that he will regret in the future. Also the new gods seem much stronger than the dark ones and Ah Ghou, I don't see how they can win this. Ah Ghou should have struck them done before, this retaliation was predictable imo. Also wonder how Ah Ghou is going to figure out there food/water problem before the people realize what's in those bags, or how they're going to beat the gods

Edit:

Just wow. Another 5/5 chapter, seems the sheet eating prince may show his true sheet colors again, then again maybe he will aid the dark ones.....oh the suspense. I can't believe Ah Gou is going to die, it's sort of paralleling the old dark one's leader (I forget his name). Although I figure Ah Gou will renege his promise, and end up fighting for his soul. Something related to Tian may come from that fight, or a flashback of how Tian forced the dark ones into hell. I can't believe the gods are really after Zhen Chan, they really like to keep their gods in check. Also wasn't Tian Wu, they guy who flew into space with the other rebel god (tian's son)? The next fight between them would be interesting. I wonder what happened to tian's son, lightning god who wanted Bai Gai, and the other sage kings.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This series/thread doesn't get enough attention :(

This week's chapter was awesome.

• Ah Gou kill's that god's messenger dude
  • New glimpse of the God's, new Sage King introduced.
  • New and Improved Shen Yen. Dude looking straightup ancient god like.
  • Shi Xing is back!

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

RIP Zong Heng, your sacrifice will not be in vain.

I didn't know shitty prince had a trump card- in the form of his father... Didn't think he'll use him that way.
I'm Honestly surprised.

Jade Jupiter

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disappointed that NO ONE ever goes to this thread. Feng Shen Ji is amazing.

My boy Jiang Ziya finally got what he deserved. I hope he uses his teacher's arts to kill those horned bastards. He can be really OP if he trained and learned the Aura of Origin.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really hyped to see what's next, although I fear the story is coming to a close.
Wow seems a nothingness power up is coming lel

Wonder if he will become the vessel and some odd way free the boys mother? Perhaps a martyr ?

The new gods are wrecking everyone. Perhaps the Phoenix combo can overtake one while the 'martyr' can take the other.

Still waiting on the worlds greatest swordsman to make his debut:shy:

Edit

164 is out. Maybe I should double post?

Looks like some of the gods will join in against the ancient gods. I wonder when will we see other ancient beasts, like Phoenix or dragon?

How many more chapters is left you think? 20?

Last edited:

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just caught up, it's unbelievable, the characters, the story, the abilities they're all amazing. Zi Yu is by far my favourite character followed by Shi Xing whose close second.

When do the chapters come out I want More!!

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feng Sen Ji Chapter 166 is out : !

Seems like the other sites delay the uploading of the chapters. Best to read it at the translation source.