KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keotsu walked through the forest, a faint mist barley hanging in the air and giving the atmosphere a faint white shade. His trust blade on his side, Keotsu held a textbook in hand containing knowledge of how to perform one of his elemental Command Arts, intending to share the knowledge with a swordsman who specialized in that particular element. He could not deny that he was amused - it always excited him when someone was interested in his techniques for reasons beyond just their sheer power, or more commonly, the fame of the name they held.

Seeing the individual ahead, a lone figure in the forest, Keotsu knew it could be no other than the correspondent. Handing him the textbook, Keotsu spoke.

"I feel you'll find that the textbook describes in ample detail the actual mechanics of how the techniques work, and I trust an individual of your caliber will find no difficulty in producing the desired result. So, being less interested in your ability to perform the mechanics, I only request you tell me what you know of the technique, and why it has caught your eye."
(Kamei Gigei: Suiretsusen) Command Art: Water Fury Flash
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Long(for rain) - Short- Medium (for attack)
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Cost: 80
Description: Holding their blade sideways, the user will run Suiton chakra through their blade, activating the technique. A great downpour will come over the terrain, providing water for this technique, as well as dropping all Fire Justu down one rank, and reducing their damage by 10. A ring of water will form around the user with a radius equal to that of the complete wingspan of the user (meaning it would be roughly 10-11 feet [roughly 3.2 meters] in diameter). This ring has a single tentacle for each of the eight points of the Compass Rose: North, South, West, East, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, and Southwest. The tentacles will strike at anything within range as the user commands them, but they do not attack on their own; they are approximately 5 feet [1.5 meters] long, and the user must know the general vicinity of the opponent(s) to strike them if they are behind him/her.
*As long as the rain continues to fall, or if there is an ample water source nearby, this technique remains in effect. The maximum, however, is four turns.
*Only once per battle.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keotsu walked through the forest, a faint mist barley hanging in the air and giving the atmosphere a faint white shade. His trust blade on his side, Keotsu held a textbook in hand containing knowledge of how to perform one of his elemental Command Arts, intending to share the knowledge with a swordsman who specialized in that particular element. He could not deny that he was amused - it always excited him when someone was interested in his techniques for reasons beyond just their sheer power, or more commonly, the fame of the name they held.

Seeing the individual ahead, a lone figure in the forest, Keotsu knew it could be no other than the correspondent. Handing him the textbook, Keotsu spoke.

"I feel you'll find that the textbook describes in ample detail the actual mechanics of how the techniques work, and I trust an individual of your caliber will find no difficulty in producing the desired result. So, being less interested in your ability to perform the mechanics, I only request you tell me what you know of the technique, and why it has caught your eye."
(Kamei Gigei: Suiretsusen) Command Art: Water Fury Flash
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Long(for rain) - Short- Medium (for attack)
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Cost: 80
Description: Holding their blade sideways, the user will run Suiton chakra through their blade, activating the technique. A great downpour will come over the terrain, providing water for this technique, as well as dropping all Fire Justu down one rank, and reducing their damage by 10. A ring of water will form around the user with a radius equal to that of the complete wingspan of the user (meaning it would be roughly 10-11 feet [roughly 3.2 meters] in diameter). This ring has a single tentacle for each of the eight points of the Compass Rose: North, South, West, East, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, and Southwest. The tentacles will strike at anything within range as the user commands them, but they do not attack on their own; they are approximately 5 feet [1.5 meters] long, and the user must know the general vicinity of the opponent(s) to strike them if they are behind him/her.
*As long as the rain continues to fall, or if there is an ample water source nearby, this technique remains in effect. The maximum, however, is four turns.
*Only once per battle.

Mangetsu caught a glimpse of the infamous swordsmen with a reputation that was unrivaled. Being handed out a textbook, Mangetsu smirked as he reached out to grab it. Only to open it soon after, reading the details inside. "I didn't hear of this technique as in fact, I faced off against it directly. It was against one of your students, I presume. Although the dominance of water over fire is fairly obvious, throughout my travels I have come across fire users who have been able to strengthen their manipulation of the element beyond recognition. This technique suits my style of fighting perfectly as I specialize in style of fighting that sustains water techniques and I traditionally use tentacles/spikes for assaults. The sword you see strapped to my back is my trusted companion, she can turn into water and even attack in a similar fashion to your Command Art. Not only that but I possess certain techniques that allow me to amplify your technique even further, making it more versatile than it already is. I won't go into details as there could be spies, eavesdropping." With a simple gesture, Mangetsu reaches behind him and grabs the hilt of his trusted blade, unstrapping it with his dominant hand. Holding it out in front of him, he begins channeling chakra into its core, materializing a source of water that is shape manipulated into several tentacles of water, whipping back and forth into nothingness. Moments later, the sword fades into a mist that begins spreading around the area, lingering like a cloud above Mangetsu and company. "This was a gift from my parents, my father crafted it and I'd like to think that my mother's soul is edged inside."

Za Kiri's Keiri Katana ⋩ The Mist's Executioner
Type: Custom Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: ZKKK is a blade crafted out of a very rare and indestructible white alloy, however that does not mean it can defend against anything/everything. The sword itself is eight inches wide, consisting of a single sided sharp edge however the dull side of the blade contains two small curved teeth that stick out two inches. The teeth are evenly spaced apart between a hollow opening the blade has near the lower end, the opening is large enough to fit a human head/neck, designed mostly for decapitations with it's inner sharp edges. The sword's blade is five feet in length, having the one foot handle covered in a layer of rubber which is laced by a bandage to disguise it, this would prevent the conduction of electricity. The end of the handle consists of a small rectangle ring big enough to fit two fingers comfortably. A small chain of six inches in length is attached to the rectangular ring, something that could be used to handle the blade in various acrobatic ways by spinning it. At the end of the chain there is a small crest with the symbol of Water, displaying it's origins. The blade's decapitating core/opening can be fueled with chakra and use the sword itself as a water-natured catalyst in order to fill it with a syrup-like substance that could be manipulated to perform special water related abilities;

Syrup/Liquid/Mist Core - The user is able to shape manipulate the source and extend it to create various constructs, up to the user's imagination and within reason, most in the theme of limbs or whips of water that can extend up to mid range and are no thicker than a human's arm. The constructs can be condensed enough to bind targets or even release as projectiles. up to two whips of Syrup/Liquid/Mist-based water that could be used to deal lashing/blunt/piercing damage or bind a target(s) causing them to be trapped within the technique. With the usage of a single hand seal the user can cause the syrup/liquid/mist to expand upon a captured target(s) in order to bind them in place, this ability is B-Rank in strength/cost. Four times per battle an A-Ranked variation can be used, allowing the maximum size to double.

Elastic String - By focusing chakra through the Water crest, the user can materialize a string of elastic water syrup. The string is long enough to reach up to a long distance and can be used to further enhance the manipulation of the blade in combat or bind a target. The string can be further manipulated to create miniature spikes and similar things to increase it's lethality. This ability is classified as B rank in strength/cost. Four times per battle an A-Ranked variation can be used, allowing the maximum size to double.

Inner Mist - By feeding -5 chakra per turn, the sword is able to produce a mist of water vapor in a short range radius around the user, the vapor would escape from the core of the blade. Just like the Hidden Mist technique, this mist can vary in terms of thickness, being able to manipulate it at will with the influx of chakra released, although it will always remain at -5 no matter how thick or thin the mist is. The mist produced by the blade can be treated the same as the Hidden in the Mist technique and be used as a source for possible attacks. Not only can the sword produce a mist but it can also passively turn itself into mist. This ability is passive and is used in order to avoid certain tangible situations or to retrieve the sword from a distance, using mental commands and chakra manipulation to control the sword in it's mist form back to or away from the wielder. The sword can either turn fully or partially into a mist. If standing within a large enough source or the user has the ability to use water techniques without a source, the mist's range can be increased up to mid.

Mist Manipulation - The mist lingering around the user or the sword itself can be manipulated to form anything within reason that can be imagined by the user, excluding projectile based objects. The manipulated forms can extend up to mid range and are B rank in strength/cost. If fully compressed/manipulated the mist rivals that of a large size bear. Four times per battle an A-Ranked variation can be used, allowing the maximum size to double.

⋩ While sustained, the user can only mold Water based techniques along with the Ninja Basics (Nin/Gen/Tai/Ken/Fūin)
⋩ All abilities count as the user's techniques per turn, excluding the sword's mist form manipulation.
⋩ All abilities can be active at the same time

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mangetsu caught a glimpse of the infamous swordsmen with a reputation that was unrivaled. Being handed out a textbook, Mangetsu smirked as he reached out to grab it. Only to open it soon after, reading the details inside. "I didn't hear of this technique as in fact, I faced off against it directly. It was against one of your students, I presume. Although the dominance of water over fire is fairly obvious, throughout my travels I have come across fire users who have been able to strengthen their manipulation of the element beyond recognition. This technique suits my style of fighting perfectly as I specialize in style of fighting that sustains water techniques and I traditionally use tentacles/spikes for assaults. The sword you see strapped to my back is my trusted companion, she can turn into water and even attack in a similar fashion to your Command Art. Not only that but I possess certain techniques that allow me to amplify your technique even further, making it more versatile than it already is. I won't go into details as there could be spies, eavesdropping." With a simple gesture, Mangetsu reaches behind him and grabs the hilt of his trusted blade, unstrapping it with his dominant hand. Holding it out in front of him, he begins channeling chakra into its core, materializing a source of water that is shape manipulated into several tentacles of water, whipping back and forth into nothingness. Moments later, the sword fades into a mist that begins spreading around the area, lingering like a cloud above Mangetsu and company. "This was a gift from my parents, my father crafted it and I'd like to think that my mother's soul is edged inside."

Za Kiri's Keiri Katana ⋩ The Mist's Executioner
Type: Custom Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: ZKKK is a blade crafted out of a very rare and indestructible white alloy, however that does not mean it can defend against anything/everything. The sword itself is eight inches wide, consisting of a single sided sharp edge however the dull side of the blade contains two small curved teeth that stick out two inches. The teeth are evenly spaced apart between a hollow opening the blade has near the lower end, the opening is large enough to fit a human head/neck, designed mostly for decapitations with it's inner sharp edges. The sword's blade is five feet in length, having the one foot handle covered in a layer of rubber which is laced by a bandage to disguise it, this would prevent the conduction of electricity. The end of the handle consists of a small rectangle ring big enough to fit two fingers comfortably. A small chain of six inches in length is attached to the rectangular ring, something that could be used to handle the blade in various acrobatic ways by spinning it. At the end of the chain there is a small crest with the symbol of Water, displaying it's origins. The blade's decapitating core/opening can be fueled with chakra and use the sword itself as a water-natured catalyst in order to fill it with a syrup-like substance that could be manipulated to perform special water related abilities;

Syrup/Liquid/Mist Core - The user is able to shape manipulate the source and extend it to create various constructs, up to the user's imagination and within reason, most in the theme of limbs or whips of water that can extend up to mid range and are no thicker than a human's arm. The constructs can be condensed enough to bind targets or even release as projectiles. up to two whips of Syrup/Liquid/Mist-based water that could be used to deal lashing/blunt/piercing damage or bind a target(s) causing them to be trapped within the technique. With the usage of a single hand seal the user can cause the syrup/liquid/mist to expand upon a captured target(s) in order to bind them in place, this ability is B-Rank in strength/cost. Four times per battle an A-Ranked variation can be used, allowing the maximum size to double.

Elastic String - By focusing chakra through the Water crest, the user can materialize a string of elastic water syrup. The string is long enough to reach up to a long distance and can be used to further enhance the manipulation of the blade in combat or bind a target. The string can be further manipulated to create miniature spikes and similar things to increase it's lethality. This ability is classified as B rank in strength/cost. Four times per battle an A-Ranked variation can be used, allowing the maximum size to double.

Inner Mist - By feeding -5 chakra per turn, the sword is able to produce a mist of water vapor in a short range radius around the user, the vapor would escape from the core of the blade. Just like the Hidden Mist technique, this mist can vary in terms of thickness, being able to manipulate it at will with the influx of chakra released, although it will always remain at -5 no matter how thick or thin the mist is. The mist produced by the blade can be treated the same as the Hidden in the Mist technique and be used as a source for possible attacks. Not only can the sword produce a mist but it can also passively turn itself into mist. This ability is passive and is used in order to avoid certain tangible situations or to retrieve the sword from a distance, using mental commands and chakra manipulation to control the sword in it's mist form back to or away from the wielder. The sword can either turn fully or partially into a mist. If standing within a large enough source or the user has the ability to use water techniques without a source, the mist's range can be increased up to mid.

Mist Manipulation - The mist lingering around the user or the sword itself can be manipulated to form anything within reason that can be imagined by the user, excluding projectile based objects. The manipulated forms can extend up to mid range and are B rank in strength/cost. If fully compressed/manipulated the mist rivals that of a large size bear. Four times per battle an A-Ranked variation can be used, allowing the maximum size to double.

⋩ While sustained, the user can only mold Water based techniques along with the Ninja Basics (Nin/Gen/Tai/Ken/Fūin)
⋩ All abilities count as the user's techniques per turn, excluding the sword's mist form manipulation.
⋩ All abilities can be active at the same time
"I know much the burdens that come with baring a blade etched with the souls and hopes of others - I can respect a blade with a history, and if your interest stems from seeing one of my disciples in action, well, then I am satisfied with your answer. I bequeath to you the Command Art Suiretsusen. Use it well."

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I know much the burdens that come with baring a blade etched with the souls and hopes of others - I can respect a blade with a history, and if your interest stems from seeing one of my disciples in action, well, then I am satisfied with your answer. I bequeath to you the Command Art Suiretsusen. Use it well."
Mangetsu closed his eyes whilst nodding his head in respects towards Keotsu's response. With a simple gesture, both him and his blade entered a special hydrified state that made them turn into mist, thereafter vanishing as they spread thin and transparent, traveling into the depths of the forest as they departed. "Thank you" whispered Mangetsu as it echoed around the clearing.

(Gorimuchuu Genkotsu: Kiri Suika) - Mystified Fist: Mist Hydrificaiton
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 (-5 Per turn)
Description: The core ability of the fighting style, allowing the user to turn into an enhanced Mist-variation of the Hōzuki clan's Hydrification technique, following the same key concepts. After activation, this Mist-Hydrification allows the user to passively turn portions of his body into condensed crystalline-like liquid in order to deal more sharp or blunt-force attacks should he choose to do so by solidifying the mist-particles, or even defend from certain situations. This state allows the user to apply all of the style's basic attributes and abilities, like utilizing the moisture in the air to absorb and produce a large enough source of mist for them to deal ranged attacks by extending their limbs/body parts. Or even disperse themselves into mist and infuse their body into already naturally or self made sources of mist/water vapor. All attacks dealt in this form without being enhanced in some shape or form (By other techniques) can be classified as dealing the equivalent of free-form damage. In this state, the user is able to disperse his body into a mist that can be manipulated by his own will. The thickness or thinness of the mist can be freely changed by the user with ease depending on the situation at hand should he choose to sport a mist-like appearance instead of their traditional 'human' look. The distance in which the user can extend their limbs/body part(s) is dependent on whether or not they specialize the fighting style.