Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I am asking if there's a certain Manga out there that you will never forget or that's something really special to you? I know it sounds stupid, but yeah. And I am not talking about stuff like Naruto or Bleach that you just "really like" (I don't like Naruto tho :p)

So, is there?

For me, it would be Ichigo 100% (100% Strawberry). It's a Drama/Romance Manga that has 167 Chapters and is finished, of course. The thing is, I would never really consider Manga like that "special" to me but that one is. It was after my Girlfriend broke up with me last year, she did that a few days before my birthday and while my mother was in the Hospital because she found out that she had Breast Cancer. So there's me, with no Girlfriend and a Mother in the Hospital because of Cancer. (It's lowest Stage,so it's kinda "safe" tho but it did really hit us, she told me and my sister on Christmas 2010). After all that, I had to get her off my mind so I just looked for some Manga that seemed interesting to me and kinda stumbled over that one and started reading.

Before I could notice it, I had already gone through a lot of chapters and I didn't stop. I ended up reading all those 167 Chapters (Over 3000 pages) in a few hours - And I couldn't get it out of my head.

That Manga was just too amazing, I really enjoyed it. Haven't enjoyed any Manga like this before, not even One Piece ;_;

So that was my story - What about you?

Ah, btw. I highly reccomend that Manga. U_U

Reactions: maj495

Holy Cross

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the dragon ball manga for me because when i used to get bullied bad at school or if i had a bad day i would watch dragonball z and it would make me feel better and when i finally read the dragon ball manga my love for it grew tenfold, dragon ball will always have a spot in my heart that no other manga/anime can fill

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
umm....really didnt think about it that way..well have to say one piece and code geass..though i have just started bakemonogatori and its freaking awesome..:O

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm....really didnt think about it that way..well have to say one piece and code geass..though i have just started bakemonogatori and its freaking awesome..:O
Not a Manga but yeah, I agree with you.
Monogatari-Series is the best Light Novel / Anime Series out there.
My all-time favorite, even above One Piece.

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not a Manga but yeah, I agree with you.
Monogatari-Series is the best Light Novel / Anime Series out there.
My all-time favorite, even above One Piece.
i heard there will be a prequel of it..O_O...ooh yeah i forgot its a light novel...this ichigo what is it about..??

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirai Nikki ~ Survival game, 12 players the winner becomes god.
Hajime No Ippo ~ The life of Makunouchi Ippo as he overcomes hardships to become a pro boxer.
Fist of the Blue Sky/North Star ~ The strongest Martial Arts in the world.
Cage of Eden ~ Surviving on a mysterious island with no way out...

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i heard there will be a prequel of it..O_O...ooh yeah i forgot its a light novel...this ichigo what is it about..??
I already read the prequel, movie is coming this year, no release date has been set yet. My Signature, it's taken from the PV. (Kind of a Trailer)

Edit: Ah, I don't know if you know it but the Sequel of Bakemonogatari is already out, just saying.

About Ichigo. . . let me just paste the summary;
Manaka Junpei, one day goes to the roof of his school to get a beautiful view of his town. On the roof Junpei encounters a beautiful school girl who falls on top of him exposing her strawberry panties. The girl runs away before Junpei can find out her name. Junpei who aspires to become a filmaker thinks this encounter would be a perfect scene in a movie. So his search to find this girl begins with only one clue that she wears strawberry panties.

It isn't really ecchi or anything, a bit maybe.
And he finds that "mysterious girl" after a few chapters already. But it gets interesting as hell.

Last edited:

itachi izanami

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I am asking if there's a certain Manga out there that you will never forget or that's something really special to you? I know it sounds stupid, but yeah. And I am not talking about stuff like Naruto or Bleach that you just "really like" (I don't like Naruto tho :p)

So, is there?

For me, it would be Ichigo 100% (100% Strawberry). It's a Drama/Romance Manga that has 167 Chapters and is finished, of course. The thing is, I would never really consider Manga like that "special" to me but that one is. It was after my Girlfriend broke up with me last year, she did that a few days before my birthday and while my mother was in the Hospital because she found out that she had Breast Cancer. So there's me, with no Girlfriend and a Mother in the Hospital because of Cancer. (It's lowest Stage,so it's kinda "safe" tho but it did really hit us, she told me and my sister on Christmas 2010). After all that, I had to get her off my mind so I just looked for some Manga that seemed interesting to me and kinda stumbled over that one and started reading.

Before I could notice it, I had already gone through a lot of chapters and I didn't stop. I ended up reading all those 167 Chapters (Over 3000 pages) in a few hours - And I couldn't get it out of my head.

That Manga was just too amazing, I really enjoyed it. Haven't enjoyed any Manga like this before, not even One Piece ;_;

So that was my story - What about you?

Ah, btw. I highly reccomend that Manga. U_U
THIS????

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soul Eater. The first manga I dove into. It just grabbed me. I read countless hours trying to catch up and when I finally did, I wanted so much more. I anticipate it's 1 month release above anything. It's style just attracts me. It's different and I have always liked the theme of witches, werewolves, shinigami, death type characters, evil clowns, ninjas, zombies, school in general, "monsters", and even a very very small dash of knights. Add on the theme of weapons it has, it's just amazing. It has the mid-evil feel to it mixed with modernization. Like it has technology and current locations, but you wouldn't know because it's it's own time period because it blends so well. It has recurring mythologies/elements from the past.

It's a Tim Burton style anime basically.