toadvenom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, the Jiraiya vs. Pein fight is on the anime these days; episodes 129 - 131

ALOT of the fight in the anime simply isnt there in the manga. And guess what? the Anime fight is ALOT better. Gamaken RIPs it up, and Jiraiya shows some interesting moves too

So, imagine how amazing the Sasuke vs Itachi fight will be, and the Naruto vs. pein fight, and finally the Kage summit battle

All of these, when turned into anime, will be amazing to watch... should Kishi make manga fights as detailed and rich as the anime fights? or do we care more about getting the story line moving?

discuss

Degrees

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yh tats true it is better but u know I think they really mess up the Sasuke vs Deidra fight animation look bad & tat was my favourite fight :(

tjitzur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yh tats true it is better but u know I think they really mess up the Sasuke vs Deidra fight animation look bad & tat was my favourite fight :(
yea they rush it to fast i think and i think that the fighte has to be longer in anime because it will be sad to see a fight where they rush like h.e.l.l and i still think that the anime is the long way of naruto

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Extended fights are the anime team's job. Jiraiya pulled a much stronger version of Toad Mouth Bind out of nowhere which was unexpected though. That move alone is a pretty haxxed ability. I hope the next episode also extends the fight longer.