Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you so much^^
i was actually thinking on starting to color some manga scans also, this is helpful.
and well ...im not really sure if i should do this but anyways here goes: a link to a coloring tutorial which i found rather interesting and well explained
http://stfun.ovh.org/index.php?page=tuto
hope it helps someone.
LOL damn its so hard to color that i dont even know how to use the PEN tool to shape the shadows

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL damn its so hard to color that i dont even know how to use the PEN tool to shape the shadows
ya, i suck at using the pen tool also T_T
i guess is more for advanced users lol

- this is what i used when i did my one and only coloring xD

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YOu want to know what i do i just slice the pic with the laso tool then i paint thats it and of course after efects like shadows and reflections thats the easiest way :D
so u dont use layers? u walk on dangerous ground my friend lolz

thats the easy way:D

i do that too:D
yup its really well explained and easy to do^^

Last edited:

..Chill.. Mizu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
colouring isnt about tutorials...its about finding a pic u love and doing it justice...experimenting is more useful than following orders cos it makes u develop ure own style :) although i give u props for actually trying to help people

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
colouring isnt about tutorials...its about finding a pic u love and doing it justice...experimenting is more useful than following orders cos it makes u develop ure own style :) although i give u props for actually trying to help people
lol thanks i 1st used this tut but i found it easier to just skip all this parts and do it manualy like lasso tool then coloring then shadows and other stuff i dont even need tut for that :D