Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know but I have this small mental problem. I don't like typing lol

Anywaaaaaayyyyy....on to the next jutsu.

The updated version of the one above is this:

And now the new jutsu:

Wind/Sealing Technique: Ouranos' Gift| Fuuton/Fuuinjutsu: Ouranos' Houtei
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user applies a sealing formula onto a paperbomb, infusing a small amount of wind chakra in it. While harmless on it's own, once the tag detonates, the burst of wind will feed the explosion, making a single tag as destructive as three, the norm being 10 damage. The seal is applied in short range, and seems to disappear afterwards. The secondary use of this seal is that, while activated, the user can, with a single handseal, release the seal, which will detonate the wind-powered tag, just like a normal tag, but, with the presence of the seal, the user is able to access it at any range, making it a perfect remote controlled bomb.

Analyze and tell me how you would use it pl0x.
Well, it's a simple remote detonation device + damage boost to paper tags, utilizing Wind's properties of damaging the paper tag (which detonates it) and fueling fire techniques (which includes the tag explosion). It is a very efficient seal, because it can be accessed from any range.

I do have a question. The jutsu says it can be assessed from every range. But do I sense the seal? As in, do I know, at all times, exactly where the seal is? Or do I need the other jutsu?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, I don't have any questions then. Do you have answers for me? Here, I'll even make a template for you.

Describe the possible illusions for the following:

White Fire (Trail: )

- Hearing:

- Sight:

- Taste:

- Touch:

- Smell:

Ranging Thunder (Trail: )

- Sight:

- Taste:

- Touch:

- Smell:

Corundum (Trail: )

- Sight:

- Taste:

- Touch:

- Smell:

Divine Wind (Trail: )

- Sight:

- Taste:

- Touch:

- Smell:

Would you prefer it if I showed you how it's done using one of the basic elements?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Okay, I'm REAALLY going to reply to that post soon before we forget this again lol. Anywayyy....

( Ame-no-Uzume-no-Mikoto ) - Whirling Heavenly Woman
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The User starts by channeling chakra to his gunbai, causing the Tomoe located on the gunbai to begin to swirl, triggering a powerful genjutsu to form. As the tomoe swirls, the opponent sees the tomoe's spinning rapidly as the user seemingly then forms a handseal, creating a clone of a stunning beautiful woman, wearing traditional Shinto robes and resembling Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (minus the third eye), who is manifested at the enemy's line of sight, their eyes lining up. What is unique about this, however, is that the woman appears to have the 3T Sharingan in her eyes. Due to the woman's height, she is aligned with the enemy's line of sight, causing them to look into her eyes, making them believe they have been trapped within a binding Sharingan genjutsu, their surroundings becoming inverted similar to Tsukiyomi. As the woman's eyes look onto the target's, she begins to expand in size, similar to how Madara began to expand before stabilizing into Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. As the woman expands to the size the user wants (with a max size of 10 meters), the woman's eyes begin to glow slightly and spiral as she points her hand outwards, releasing what appears to be a large wave of dark flames similar to Amaterasu being unleashed towards the target, splitting before they reach the target, and setting the terrain ablaze, causing the target to feel heat stroke and after two turns, passing out from fatigue and mental stress.
Note: Can only be used twice.
Note: Requires a break of at least 2 turns between usages
Note: Cannot use genjutsus above S rank the next turn.
Note: Can only be performed via a gunbai with chain.
Note: Does not require the Sharingan to be performed.

A simple yet effective genjutsu, it works by using a gunbai obviously and was initially made to work with my Madara bio, but of course, any bio can utilize a basic gunbai with a chain attached to it. You start by channeling chakra to the gunbai when you have a line of sight to your opponent, even if they are not looking at you (though it is, of course, ideal if they are looking in your general direction). Sharingan like Tomoe will swirl around the gunbai, which initiates the genjutsu. Wherever the opponent eye's are trained on, they will see a woman's body form, from the earth, swirling from mist, etc. , her eyes containing the Sharingan which causes the opponent to believe they are being trapped within a Sharingan Genjuts, making objects appear inverted like the dream world of Tsukiyomi. As the woman looks eyes with the opponent, you cause her to grow to a size you deem appropriate. After growing, her eyes glow and spiral as she points out, releasing what would seem to be Amaterasu flames, splitting before they strike the opponent and set his surroundings ablaze, burning the earth around him as the heat causes him to pass out.

Since it has qualities of the Sharingan, when used against an opponent, they tend to believe they are trapped within an actual Sharingan genjutsu, with the large woman being seen as something akin to the user's Susano'o. Combining the three main powers of the MS, of course there is a greater usage, which is really the best part about the genjutsu. By causing the woman to grow to sizes you deem appropriate, you can cause her to align with your own height, the opponent eye's being forced to move with the eye's of the woman. By aligning both your heights and your eyes, you effectively can cause the opponent to look you in your eyes, and from there, you can overpower this with your actual Sharingan to cast more powerful genjutsu, which is a great ability and the true purpose of the genjutsu.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Genjutsu: Kohitsuji Shoutan Raikou) Illusion Arts: Lightning Tears of a Lamb
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: After 2 handseals, the user will cast a genjutsu on the opponent, making him feel 2 lightning threads surge from each eye across his/her face. The lightning threads will cause great pain as they go around the head, pulling the facial muscles into a wide eyed shocked expression and then shoot into the ground, pulling the head downwards to have the opponent face the heaven. At that point, the lightning strings that links the head to the ground pressure into an area of the brain not dealing with vision but the interpretation of vision (left occipital lobe and temporal lobes), signaling the user's chakra messing with those particular areas. At which point, the opponent becames mentally blind, able to see but enable to make sense of it, as the genjutsu mimics Visual Agnosia.
The user has to rely on senses other than vision to perceive through this genjutsu, including but exclusively Sharingan, Byakugan and other Rinnegan, as it does not create a cloak to their eyes but actually messes with the perception and interpretation of visual stimmuli.
*Can only be used thrice, requiring 1 turn break between usages (counting after the turn it ends)*
*Is basically a normal genjutsu with a visual twist, it is as weak to any other method of dispelling as any other genjutsu*

We discussed this already, it's an hybrid between a visual genjutsu and something not quite visual based. The lightning part is all visual, whereas the blindness is not.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awesome. ^^

( Kusaru Genjutsu: Shinigami no Yousei) Carrion Illusion Arts: The Necrotic Touch of the Black Larvae

Type: Offensive
Range: Contact
Chakra Cost: 40 (+5 per turn)
Damage Points: 80 (+20 per turn)
Description: The user charges an elemental chakra through a part of the body, generally the fingers or the mouth, and then proceeds to touch the head of the opponent (Or through a kiss). This will infuse the opponent with a globule of the element, which will appear as a larvae running bellow the surface of the skin, heading towards the brain. Once there, they begin "eating" the brain, producing illusions as they go along. Their trail is characteristic of the element used (Ex: Sticky Resin, Ashen Burn, Petrified Residue, for basic element's Water, Fire, Earth, or even Rotting, Freezing Trail or Small Intricate Wooden Net (for advanced element's Mushroom, Wood, Ice) and so is the illusions they produce (Fire burning the terrain (Fire), Numbness of the touch (Lightning), alcoholic taste on the mouth (Perfume), etc). The larvae will eat across the brain, starting on one Sense, and progressively adding the others, a new Sense every turn. Once all 5 senses have been targeted, death follows in the next turn, thus raging 6 turns between the beginning of the technique and the end. After one Sense as been targeted, it is numbed in reality, making it so it is unusable by anyone with a rank lower than the user, or severely cut down by anyone of the same or higher rank, this stands mainly for the aftereffects of this genjutsu after it has been released, since while its in effect, the illusionary pain, numbness, etc is what the enemy feels. It can be released as normal by any means of releasing an elemental genjutsu, except through Pain, as it needs an actual chakra purge to obliterate the larvae. Pain only temporarily slows the illusionary effect but doesn't get rid of its source. The larvae does physical damage to the brain besides the illusionary damage. This damage is produced by the larvae's movement inside the brain. However, its residual and not significant during the first 3 turns. After that, even if the illusion is dispelled, the damages produce a sluggish mind, hindered reactions, etc. with its effects worsen by each turn accumulated. Medical ninjas can use healing techniques or other techniques that can target and destroy harmful pathogens to counter and disable the larvae but these need to be same rank or above.
*If the user touches a limb or the torso (Through pieces of clothing top, not armour or hardened leather), the larvae will travel to the brain, but will instead require 1 addition turn before the illusions are felt*
*An advanced element requires an extra +5 chakra upon activation, but experiences no bonus in strength, just a different array of trails and illusions*
*After charging the genjutsu, it can be infected to up to 5 people, during the turn it's used as long as the user manages to achieve the 5 successful physical contacts.*
*Can only be used with one element per usage*
*Follows the Elemental weakness and strength*
*Can only be used twice per battle*
*Counts as a jutsu for every turn active*
*Can be released at will by the user*

Okay, so I create a larvae from an element, be it one of the base 5 or advanced natures such as KG based elements or CEs, on contact with the enemy's head. This larvae carries traits of the element aforementioned and allows an illusion to take place as the larvae "eats" through the brain, affecting multiple senses as it goes on with death being the last outcome and effect. As it also does actual damage to a foe as well as mental damage, it makes it hard to detect as a genjutsu and likewise can also affect a Nekura as the larvae could in theory burn through the brain as it "eats" through it as well. This is a good jutsu to tie into taijutsu as well, weaving tai blows and genjutsu casting at the same time.

First question is that it says advanced elements and lists Wood, which is a KG. By that logic, would it be incorrect if I utilized Keigoku with this, as opening a portal does not constitute as a move and releasing the Keigoku through this move would count as releasing it? If so, that would make ffor an interesting combo....I have other questions, but its easier to ask them one by one xD
Good, I don't have any questions then. Do you have answers for me? Here, I'll even make a template for you.

Describe the possible illusions for the following:

- Hearing:

- Sight:

- Taste:

- Touch:

- Smell:

- Sight:

- Taste:

- Touch:

- Smell:

- Sight:

- Taste:

- Touch:

- Smell:

- Sight:

- Taste:

- Touch:

- Smell:

Would you prefer it if I showed you how it's done using one of the basic elements?

- Hearing: Cackling of fire, reminscent to how wood cackles as it burns, not sure to what extent I could use the hearing based illusions

- Sight: Massive white flames burning through the terrain; a flaming deity being summoned for judgement; blindingly light wisps of flames that shoot around rapidly, causing possible vertigo

- Taste: Burnt charcoal; sensation of eating ghost peppers; causing even more hallucinogenic effects as well as causing unease and possible fatigue as those who eat ghost peppers are known to sweat a lot and sometimes faint

- Touch: Trail of burning white ash that causes severe burns, even spreading outwards on the point of impact, turning the opponent's leg into ash itself; physically leaving behind a trail of white flames, causing pain that the opponent thinks is affecting their arm movement, restricting it and/or limiting them from using taijutsu from thoughts of injured limbs

- Smell: Burning flesh, rancid odors that could induce nausea maybe (?); sounds of flames burning objects he cant see, combining aturn before or after with affecting their Sight to make it more realistic

- Hearing: Chidori like sounds of lightning, clouding sounds of objects; inversely stimulating chakra points around the ear and parts of the brain to increase sensitivity to sound, causing loud sounds to cause more damage as they perceive them while in the illusion

- Sight: Kirin like lightning forming around the field, blinding light that causes them to be unable to see clearly; a crown and cloak of lightning forming around me with a golden chariot or something that seems to move around the field fast, the lightning chakra confusing the enemy into thinking i may have moved, etc

- Taste: Er, copper like taste in their mouth combined with the pain they already feel to make them think they've been shocked by a high current of lightning, which would prevent movement shortly, cant think of much for this one.

- Touch: Paralyzation on contact with foe, lightning preventing movements; struck with bolts of lightning that would be constricting muscles, causing them to clench up in certain ways

- Smell: Ummm....cant think of any applications of this for smell atm other than small variants of singed and burnt flesh, perhaps with a stronger burnt smell and less of a rotting corpse one, idk

- Hearing: Sounds of earth raising; loud earthen explosions or something that causes their hearing to become affected, making it harder to hear things

- Sight: Golem like earth creatures, various animals really, pit of earth under him that starts sinking lower than earth, though this would have to affect his sense of touch as well to be truly effective.

- Taste: taste of dust in mouth leading to either a dullness in taste, making taste based items ineffective or petrification of tongue and throat, causing one to end up vomiting (probably a stretch lol)

- Touch: petrification of limbs on contact, preventing movement of that limb; if combined with sight, creation of earth creatures could be used to say, bite a foe if a spider if made, or crush them if a snake is made, etc

- Smell: Same as above, smell is only useful in small situations, not wide usage. it'd be more situational genjutsus instead of conceptualized ones

- Hearing: I could cause them to hear went venti, or spirits, that by combined with effecting sight, could seem like actual spirits, etc. Not many ideas coming to mind atm, a bit tired xD

- Sight: electric wind storm, detonating when an explosive tag touches and turns into a mass fire storm,clouding user's location, movement; blades of wind with lightning coiling around it used to pierce the enemy and when combined with touch, causing illusions of pain; massive clouds of mist infused with lightning and wind chakra, spreading wide and heating up to become a massive amount of lightning that blinds sight

- Taste: Not sure how this would effectively work, hard to envision scenarios where one could experience the effects of eating items infused with wind, lightning chakra

- Touch: Cut all along limb touched, as well as a numbing sensation, preventing movement and causing deep lacerations; ashy trail of fire that paralyzes on contact, etc

- Smell: Once more I dont think this will work out effectively. I cant think of any illusions that work on smell for this.

Replied to all and I'm pretty sure I misunderstood something or did wrongly lol

( Genjutsu: Kohitsuji Shoutan Raikou) Illusion Arts: Lightning Tears of a Lamb
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: After 2 handseals, the user will cast a genjutsu on the opponent, making him feel 2 lightning threads surge from each eye across his/her face. The lightning threads will cause great pain as they go around the head, pulling the facial muscles into a wide eyed shocked expression and then shoot into the ground, pulling the head downwards to have the opponent face the heaven. At that point, the lightning strings that links the head to the ground pressure into an area of the brain not dealing with vision but the interpretation of vision (left occipital lobe and temporal lobes), signaling the user's chakra messing with those particular areas. At which point, the opponent becames mentally blind, able to see but enable to make sense of it, as the genjutsu mimics Visual Agnosia.
The user has to rely on senses other than vision to perceive through this genjutsu, including but exclusively Sharingan, Byakugan and other Rinnegan, as it does not create a cloak to their eyes but actually messes with the perception and interpretation of visual stimmuli.
*Can only be used thrice, requiring 1 turn break between usages (counting after the turn it ends)*
*Is basically a normal genjutsu with a visual twist, it is as weak to any other method of dispelling as any other genjutsu*

We discussed this already, it's an hybrid between a visual genjutsu and something not quite visual based. The lightning part is all visual, whereas the blindness is not.
Yes, I understand it perfectly. :p

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

- Hearing: Cackling of fire, reminscent to how wood cackles as it burns, not sure to what extent I could use the hearing based illusions

- Sight: Massive white flames burning through the terrain; a flaming deity being summoned for judgement; blindingly light wisps of flames that shoot around rapidly, causing possible vertigo

- Taste: Burnt charcoal; sensation of eating ghost peppers; causing even more hallucinogenic effects as well as causing unease and possible fatigue as those who eat ghost peppers are known to sweat a lot and sometimes faint

- Touch: Trail of burning white ash that causes severe burns, even spreading outwards on the point of impact, turning the opponent's leg into ash itself; physically leaving behind a trail of white flames, causing pain that the opponent thinks is affecting their arm movement, restricting it and/or limiting them from using taijutsu from thoughts of injured limbs

- Smell: Burning flesh, rancid odors that could induce nausea maybe (?); sounds of flames burning objects he cant see, combining aturn before or after with affecting their Sight to make it more realistic

- Hearing: Chidori like sounds of lightning, clouding sounds of objects; inversely stimulating chakra points around the ear and parts of the brain to increase sensitivity to sound, causing loud sounds to cause more damage as they perceive them while in the illusion

- Sight: Kirin like lightning forming around the field, blinding light that causes them to be unable to see clearly; a crown and cloak of lightning forming around me with a golden chariot or something that seems to move around the field fast, the lightning chakra confusing the enemy into thinking i may have moved, etc

- Taste: Er, copper like taste in their mouth combined with the pain they already feel to make them think they've been shocked by a high current of lightning, which would prevent movement shortly, cant think of much for this one.

- Touch: Paralyzation on contact with foe, lightning preventing movements; struck with bolts of lightning that would be constricting muscles, causing them to clench up in certain ways

- Smell: Ummm....cant think of any applications of this for smell atm other than small variants of singed and burnt flesh, perhaps with a stronger burnt smell and less of a rotting corpse one, idk

- Hearing: Sounds of earth raising; loud earthen explosions or something that causes their hearing to become affected, making it harder to hear things

- Sight: Golem like earth creatures, various animals really, pit of earth under him that starts sinking lower than earth, though this would have to affect his sense of touch as well to be truly effective.

- Taste: taste of dust in mouth leading to either a dullness in taste, making taste based items ineffective or petrification of tongue and throat, causing one to end up vomiting (probably a stretch lol)

- Touch: petrification of limbs on contact, preventing movement of that limb; if combined with sight, creation of earth creatures could be used to say, bite a foe if a spider if made, or crush them if a snake is made, etc

- Smell: Same as above, smell is only useful in small situations, not wide usage. it'd be more situational genjutsus instead of conceptualized ones

- Hearing: I could cause them to hear went venti, or spirits, that by combined with effecting sight, could seem like actual spirits, etc. Not many ideas coming to mind atm, a bit tired xD

- Sight: electric wind storm, detonating when an explosive tag touches and turns into a mass fire storm,clouding user's location, movement; blades of wind with lightning coiling around it used to pierce the enemy and when combined with touch, causing illusions of pain; massive clouds of mist infused with lightning and wind chakra, spreading wide and heating up to become a massive amount of lightning that blinds sight

- Taste: Not sure how this would effectively work, hard to envision scenarios where one could experience the effects of eating items infused with wind, lightning chakra

- Touch: Cut all along limb touched, as well as a numbing sensation, preventing movement and causing deep lacerations; ashy trail of fire that paralyzes on contact, etc

- Smell: Once more I dont think this will work out effectively. I cant think of any illusions that work on smell for this.

Replied to all and I'm pretty sure I misunderstood something or did wrongly lol

Yes, I understand it perfectly. :p

You did some pretty creative stuff. I particularly love your applications of White Fire in the sight bracket where you cause flames to rise up and make your opponent experience vertigo. That was very nice. I also like how some of the illusions aren't inherently damaging, some just make your opponent think you're faster, etc. The technique allows for any sort of creativity you'd like.

Smell and Taste aren't as easy to envision as the other ones, and they are much more unexplored genjutsu. But, if you're in a pinch, just think of them as subtle genjutsu to hide the fact that they're caught on a genjutsu the best you can. You can also think of those techniques as damage to the Throat/Mouth/Stomach in case of Taste and Lungs/Throat/Nostrils in case of Smell, wind slashes the pipes or make's someone breathless, fire can taste like burning and peppers. There's a fine line between what is a sense and what is pain, and you can merely think of Pain as overloading one's senses, so pain in those areas can be achieved through gen manipulation of those senses.

Also, you didn't write the trail part. That was the physical manifestation of the carrion illusion, that's what you must describe for the opponent to understand what exactly is happening in their bodies. It starts with a globule that takes the shape of a larvae, and then it starts eating away the flesh and bone, until it reaches the brain. As it does so, the residues of the element will damage the tissues, leaving behind a trail. If your element is fire, it will live a burnt ashen train behind the larvae's path, and, then, will consume the brain by eating/burning and even melting it. The end of this technique will leave your target bleeding from his orifices, as the brain oozes out and is consumed, leaving a completely brainless corpse in your wake.

Here's some reading you might like, as I defeated Nathan by using the Carrion Illusion with Wind:

Starts at #8, but I think the whole battle is pretty interesting :)

Alright, any more questions?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Oh I didn't even notice the Trail part at first.

White Fire: You pretty much described it yourself above: "If your element is fire, it will live a burnt ashen train behind the larvae's path, and, then, will consume the brain by eating/burning and even melting it. The end of this technique will leave your target bleeding from his orifices, as the brain oozes out and is consumed, leaving a completely brainless corpse in your wake."

Raging Thunder: It'd create a lightning enhanced trail, causing numbing of the skin and muscles as it travels, eventually "frying" the brain quite easily, essentially short circuiting them and frying the brain, killing them.

Corundum: A trail of black dirt would be created, petrifying the body as it travels, making it way to the brain where complete petrification takes place, essentially turning the brain and subsequently, the body, into a stone replica.

Divine Wind: This one is a bit different from the others as it is a combination element but in theory, well if my theory is correct, then the trail would be hot and numbing to the skin, causing partial paralyzation and also deep lacerations, though the heat would probably cauterize the wound painfully as they cut deep, eventually makeing it to the brain where the heat burns and melts the brain as it is fried/cut into small pieces.

If the above, based on my theory and question below is wrong, then it'd likely be a trail of hot lacerations, accumulating into hot sharp wind slices the brain up, ending in death.

Now, my question is in the case of Advanced Natures such as CE that have traits of both elements, or possibly more ( such as Divine Wind, a Wind that carries an electric current through it as well as being extremely hot from the fire chakra ), how do you determine what kind of trail is produced? I theorize that it would either be a ) a combination of the elements, which in turn causes a diverse range of effects associated with each element, or b ) take the traits of the most dominant element present. This wouldn't apply to CE that use different elements but are complete new elements, and not a mixture/combination of the elements, like your Mushroom would have it's own Rotting effect, Decay likely having a, well, decaying effect, White Fire would be based in Fire, being that it is simply fire, but natures, such as Divine Wind, Heaven's Earth ( An Earth element with wind coating around it, always rotating ), etc. Due to layering rules, if I layer this with Kevin's genjutsu, it would essentially create a genjutsu combo that is unreleasable I think? Dormant Punishment is the one I mean. Also, it says that it can effect up to 5 people with each usage. I get that it means if I use it once, I can hit 5 different opponents and inflict upon them whichever larvae I was creating at the time. Now, my question is about the use up to 2 times a battle restiction: If I use both usages in one round against the same opponent and create the same larvae, what happens? Are the effects amplified, are the power of the genjutsus boosted? I dont think so but what if I use two different larvaes? Would there be any noticeable effect, like a decrease in turns it takes to fully work or something? No other ones come to immediate mind.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh I didn't even notice the Trail part at first.

White Fire: You pretty much described it yourself above: "If your element is fire, it will live a burnt ashen train behind the larvae's path, and, then, will consume the brain by eating/burning and even melting it. The end of this technique will leave your target bleeding from his orifices, as the brain oozes out and is consumed, leaving a completely brainless corpse in your wake."

Raging Thunder: It'd create a lightning enhanced trail, causing numbing of the skin and muscles as it travels, eventually "frying" the brain quite easily, essentially short circuiting them and frying the brain, killing them.

Corundum: A trail of black dirt would be created, petrifying the body as it travels, making it way to the brain where complete petrification takes place, essentially turning the brain and subsequently, the body, into a stone replica.

Divine Wind: This one is a bit different from the others as it is a combination element but in theory, well if my theory is correct, then the trail would be hot and numbing to the skin, causing partial paralyzation and also deep lacerations, though the heat would probably cauterize the wound painfully as they cut deep, eventually makeing it to the brain where the heat burns and melts the brain as it is fried/cut into small pieces.

If the above, based on my theory and question below is wrong, then it'd likely be a trail of hot lacerations, accumulating into hot sharp wind slices the brain up, ending in death.

Now, my question is in the case of Advanced Natures such as CE that have traits of both elements, or possibly more ( such as Divine Wind, a Wind that carries an electric current through it as well as being extremely hot from the fire chakra ), how do you determine what kind of trail is produced? I theorize that it would either be a ) a combination of the elements, which in turn causes a diverse range of effects associated with each element, or b ) take the traits of the most dominant element present. This wouldn't apply to CE that use different elements but are complete new elements, and not a mixture/combination of the elements, like your Mushroom would have it's own Rotting effect, Decay likely having a, well, decaying effect, White Fire would be based in Fire, being that it is simply fire, but natures, such as Divine Wind, Heaven's Earth ( An Earth element with wind coating around it, always rotating ), etc. Due to layering rules, if I layer this with Kevin's genjutsu, it would essentially create a genjutsu combo that is unreleasable I think? Dormant Punishment is the one I mean. Also, it says that it can effect up to 5 people with each usage. I get that it means if I use it once, I can hit 5 different opponents and inflict upon them whichever larvae I was creating at the time. Now, my question is about the use up to 2 times a battle restiction: If I use both usages in one round against the same opponent and create the same larvae, what happens? Are the effects amplified, are the power of the genjutsus boosted? I dont think so but what if I use two different larvaes? Would there be any noticeable effect, like a decrease in turns it takes to fully work or something? No other ones come to immediate mind.
Pretty much all the elements will cause the sort of damage that makes the brain ooze out, be in in powder or liquid form. It's sort of the m.o. of the jutsu, it creates corpses with no brain and significant damage from within, which doesn't translate to the outside with the exception of the point of contact and the trailing until the larvae pierces the skull.

As for advanced non-miscible elements (and with all custom elements) the larvae assumes the form and damage of the most basic and raw version of the element. Lava, for example, it can be Molten Earth, Rubber, Cement, etc. But a Lava larvae can only be molten earth, and, of course, causes burns. Mud is basically watery earth, so it would swell the tissues and dirty them. In essence, imagine how the most basic version of the element would look like if it was a tiny globule going through the skin of your opponent, and that is the damage. Heaven's earth is just levitating earth, no sharpness if I remember correctly, so it's just a very thought piece of earth eating through the tissues and floating through (under) the skin xD. If Divine Wind is electrified wind, I'd expect the trail to be numbing and slashing.

Through Carrion Illusion, you can affect the senses not to overload them but to remove them, saying, for example, that the opponent feels nothing but gentle warmth on the skin, in case of a Fire Larvae. This removes all sense of pain from the opponent. Doesn't mean it's not there, the mind just can't process it, because you're blocking it. But Carrion Illusion is extremely painful nonetheless. No genjutsu can withstand physical pain, even if the brain can't process it, so you can't layer illusions with Carrion. If there is something that bypasses this, I'd expect there to be other ways of releasing both, even if it's a bit more chakra consuming.

Keeping the larvae feeding counts as "usage" meaning if you re-use the larvae, you will release the previous one. So no two different larva made by the same person can be in play at the same time.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Okay, my turn again.

( Magen: Noroi Doujutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: Accursed Eye Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user forms three handseals and casts a genjutsu that distorts the victim's sense of perception and his ability to focus on the environment and surroundings, creating a lapse in his ability to properly react to things. Creating the effect of essentially rapid deterioration of the sight, this technique initially starts as a slight bluriness of objects in motion, creating what appears to be a difficulty to focus. As the fight progresses, this bluriness worsens to the complete inability to focus on any object, creating a visual distortion in objects. As the effect happens over a series of turns, it makes the effects of it seem more realistic, making it difficult to initially determine it is a genjutsu. Due to this perceived visual deterioration, the target's of this have a dulled sense of perception and tracking and reacting time, essentially decreasing 25% for 3 consecutive turns, the last turn making the opponent blind to movements above his own base speed.
Note: Can only be used 2 times.
Note: Lasts 3 Turns
Note: Requires a break of at least 2 turns in between usages.
Note: Is not a Sharingan genjutsu nor requires Sharingan to be performed.

Pretty easy to understand, you cause their ability to focus to become skewered. The first turn, their final tracking ability becomes reduced 25%. So if they track at 100, it's reduced to 75. Next turn drops 50%, and the third turn, they can only track as fast as their base speed. Very useful against those who are able to track at high speeds. Le questions?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
See, I said I thought I taught you that one. Then again, you were on Skype when I made it so that may be what we're remembering.

Anywaaayyy...

Genjutsu: Naraku-Ryouken de Akunochimata|Genjutsu: Hellhounds of the Underworld
Type: supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Attack Points: N/A
Description: The user will bite his hand and form five handseals and slam his hand on the ground, causing the opponent to believe he is performing a Summoning of some sort. In all actuality, it is a Genjutsu. By slamming his hand onto the earth, the user activates the Genjutsu. Upon activating, the opponent starts to hallucinate and thinks he has seen the user summon creatures from deep within the Underworld called Hellhounds. The user then makes the Hellhounds rush at the enemy, seizing each of their limbs, negating movement. What really happens is the oppoenent's movements are restricted and the enemy cannot move. *Can only be used once a fight*
*After using, the user cannot use Genjutsu for three turns*
*Since the opponent will think it is a summoning, he might be tempted to throw kunai and other objects as the hellhounds. If this happens, the kunai will just appear to bounce the hellhounds and they will keep going*
*No other S-rank jutsus can be used that turn*

Alright, this one is disguised as a summoning jutsu. You make the seals and slam the earth, smoke seemingly poofs and the hellhounds appear. Simple but strong, I'm sure you can find uses for it.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can we take liberties in describing these hell hounds? Like have them be red, or black, or made of blood, or blazing with hellish fire, or steaming with the searing cold of the underworld, or have 3 heads and spit venom?