Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now you're asking me stuff, you can find by reading the technique:

"In addition to this, the user’s armors come equipped with a semi sentient A.I. inside their armors. This A.I. is used to activate the user’s abilities while he is still fighting. It also tracks the user’s health, chakra levels as well as chakra and health of targets the user is physically viewing"

If it's tracking your chakra levels and health etc, it's going to know if you're actually drowning or not. If you're on fire in an illusion but not IRL, then the AI gonna know your health ain't dropping but your chakra is scuffed....

As for Droids, ask that shit when we get onto the technique. Because right now I need you understand the basic armour and the passive function of the AI in the suit and just the suit, not the entire arsenal of the Mandalorians.
Damn, how come we don't have more Mandalorians then. Alright good.

Love the armor.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Fukuro Sentai ) - Owl Squadron
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per drone each turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: Mandalorians have access to advanced droid drones known as the Owl Squadron that are used in both combat and surveillance. These owls are roughly a meter in height and half a meter in width, and appear visually as if they were metallic owls with glaring infrared eyes. These drones are equipped with cameras linked to the user’s A.I. system within their main armors, allowing them to see and track chakra through the owls, each being capable of traveling up to 1 landmark away of the user. In addition to this tracking system, these drones are able to record events spanning up to 4 turns, allowing them to record things and show them to others. The user’s drone is also capable of releasing laser blasts of A rank power, following targets until defeated or intercepted. These short range sized blasts are elementally neutral and can be fired in rapid succession. In addition to this, the user is capable of supercharging the drone and releasing a large burst of its power at one time. This burst, dealing 90 damage, short circuits the drone and causes it to crash and become unusable.
Note: The user can have up to 3 Owl Squadron drones, deployed collectively or individually.
Note: Supercharging a drone prevents the other drones from working at the same time. Supercharging ability can only be done three times an event and prevents further usage of activated drone.

Up next is this.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Fukuro Sentai ) - Owl Squadron
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per drone each turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: Mandalorians have access to advanced droid drones known as the Owl Squadron that are used in both combat and surveillance. These owls are roughly a meter in height and half a meter in width, and appear visually as if they were metallic owls with glaring infrared eyes. These drones are equipped with cameras linked to the user’s A.I. system within their main armors, allowing them to see and track chakra through the owls, each being capable of traveling up to 1 landmark away of the user. In addition to this tracking system, these drones are able to record events spanning up to 4 turns, allowing them to record things and show them to others. The user’s drone is also capable of releasing laser blasts of A rank power, following targets until defeated or intercepted. These short range sized blasts are elementally neutral and can be fired in rapid succession. In addition to this, the user is capable of supercharging the drone and releasing a large burst of its power at one time. This burst, dealing 90 damage, short circuits the drone and causes it to crash and become unusable.
Note: The user can have up to 3 Owl Squadron drones, deployed collectively or individually.
Note: Supercharging a drone prevents the other drones from working at the same time. Supercharging ability can only be done three times an event and prevents further usage of activated drone.

Up next is this.
Benefits
  • Honestly, I am just going to place two of them on my shoulders and get myself a constant near-360 degree Hyuuga vision.
  • Also, as we discussed, these owls are going to keep me informed whenever there is an attempt to place me under a Genjutsu.
  • Their ability to record events is definitely cool in general. I don't know what I'll be using it for.. if ever at all.. but who knows.
Criticism
  • I do not like the fact that they cost chakra.
  • The fact that supercharging a drone renders the others momentarily useless is a bit annoying.
Questions
  • Do the owls have the same tracking ability as the user? So it increases whenever mine increases and so on.. Or is it only user's base speed multiplied by 3 (the x3 coming from the tracking buff the armor provides)? Or like.. what even is it..
  • Stupid question but you know me. Type says "Supplementary" rather than "Tool". Are these owls tools? Do they count towards the five tool limit? Can I show up in battle with them on my shoulders or do I need to spend two moves activating them?

Last edited:

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Benefits
  • Honestly, I am just going to place two of them on my shoulders and get myself a constant near-360 degree Hyuuga vision.
  • Also, as we discussed, these owls are going to keep me informed whenever there is an attempt to place me under a Genjutsu.
  • Their ability to record events is definitely cool in general. I don't know what I'll be using it for.. if ever at all.. but who knows.
Criticism
  • I do not like the fact that they cost chakra.
  • The fact that supercharging a drone renders the others momentarily useless is a bit annoying.
Questions
  • Do the owls have the same tracking ability as the user? So it increases whenever mine increases and so on.. Or is it only user's base speed multiplied by 3 (the x3 coming from the tracking buff the armor provides)? Or like.. what even is it..
  • Stupid question but you know me. Type says "Supplementary" rather than "Tool". Are these owls tools? Do they count towards the five tool limit? Can I show up in battle with them on my shoulders or do I need to spend two moves activating them?
You need to be careful when saying about the genjutsu. Need to be more specific in that regard. They can track chakra yes, they can relay surroundings to your AI that can make you aware of changes if they have or haven't been made to the area.

Recording is fun for RP reasons in the NW tbh.

Find a way to get your AI activate these, make some batteries like we discussed. Super charge with caution.

I'd assume where your armour gives you x3 tracking, so would the tech you created such as these drones. So I'd say 30 tracking max.

If it doesn't say tool, treat them as not being tool until told otherwise. You can show up with them on your shoulders, active in the BA? Probs not.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You need to be careful when saying about the genjutsu. Need to be more specific in that regard. They can track chakra yes, they can relay surroundings to your AI that can make you aware of changes if they have or haven't been made to the area.

Recording is fun for RP reasons in the NW tbh.

Find a way to get your AI activate these, make some batteries like we discussed. Super charge with caution.

I'd assume where your armour gives you x3 tracking, so would the tech you created such as these drones. So I'd say 30 tracking max.

If it doesn't say tool, treat them as not being tool until told otherwise. You can show up with them on your shoulders, active in the BA? Probs not.
I don't think we ever discussed it.. but yeah batteries should work. I'll submit it with that other Mando tool I was working on.

Can I start submitting Mando tools right now or do I need to wait for the training to end?

Anyhow, no further questions about the owl squadron.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think we ever discussed it.. but yeah batteries should work. I'll submit it with that other Mando tool I was working on.

Can I start submitting Mando tools right now or do I need to wait for the training to end?

Anyhow, no further questions about the owl squadron.
We are going to do the two main tools now, after that you can sub:

( Gekitai Taihō ) - Repulsor Cannon
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 10 - 40 ( -5 per turn to sustain )
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: This is one of the Mandalorians most useful techniques, acting as a powerful energy based attack. These blasters are made into the palms of their armors, allowing them to fire powerful blasts at varying levels. This energy fired from his palm blaster cannot be healed by Med nor Yang but takes a high amount of energy to create and fire. The user releases a blast of chakra of various kinds of damage, size, and power depending on the rank of the technique. The user can either release a blast, beam, or even a wide spread of chakra, spreading up to 5 meters wide. This energy can be fired through their Mandalorian weapons once per turn.
Note: The S-rank version can be used three times per battle. Once used, it requires a three turn cooldown limit.

( Sorasushīrudo ) - Deflector Shields
Type: Defensive
Range: Self
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 40 - 90
Description: Mandalorians are capable of utilizing powerful plasma like deflector shields capable of blocking high levels of damage. Deflector shields, also known as energy shields, are energy fields that could protect starships, battle stations, ground-based structures, and even armies from enemy assault. These shields can be applied to vehicles in the form of the Forbidden ranked variant while the B to S rank versions can be utilized as individual items or as part of updated custom armors. These shields do not contain chakra, operating solely on advanced technology. This allows the shields to block techniques based on their chakra levels up to the rank of the technique but doesn’t require the user to expend chakra to operate them. Instead, these items are triggered via button or A.I. command, preventing usage of other techniques from being activated at the same time this one is triggered.
Note: These shields can be utilized as part of custom SNT or custom Mandalorian armor as one of their allowed perks. However, this version will always use chakra and be the A ranked variant.
Note: B rank version creates a semi circular shield of up to 2 meters wide while A extends up to 5 meters. S ranked version can be used to create a full circular shield to defend against attacks up to 10 meters wide and can only be done up to 3 times total.