Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Current Bio's Uchiha Obito and Bartholomew Mugen in sig
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian ClanI've wanted to make a Jason Todd/Red Hood bio for a while, and while reading the Under the Red Hood comics, I realized that the way he fights and his general set-up fits well with the clan. The abilities are extremely useful and versatile, and would be a great asset to have.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this Supernova and Bartholomew, would be dropping Bartholomew

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's Uchiha Obito and Bartholomew Mugen in sig
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian ClanI've wanted to make a Jason Todd/Red Hood bio for a while, and while reading the Under the Red Hood comics, I realized that the way he fights and his general set-up fits well with the clan. The abilities are extremely useful and versatile, and would be a great asset to have.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this Supernova and Bartholomew, would be dropping Bartholomew
-Accepted-

Go ahead and make the bio ^_^.. Link me within a week, if more time required, contact me.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's Jiraiya biography >__> and a bio ill drop is Bjorn Yuki >__>
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan Because i talked to you
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this Yea the umh... i forgot its name >_> that one made by axle...

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Current Bio's Batman, Hashirama
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan You know why :p
Any Affiliations with CCs None, this is my first CC

Note: I still have like 10days before I can update my bio.

Motion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's Just Kuzan in signature. If I'm accepted, I will create a new bio for the clan.
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan The abilities for this clan are without a doubt, the most unique. This clan has advanced technology that you don't see in any ordinary clan. And I would like to be apart of that.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this None at all.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's If accepted, I'll be creating a new bio for the clan.

Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan

I like the abilities and perks that this clan has to offer, it'd grant me the edge (however slight it may be) in a fight that I may need. It will also augment my fighting style quite well, as I like being able to keep a constant track of where my opponent is. The perks offered by this clan will also allow me to make my style of combat more well-rounded. Also, being able to make further use out of armour is a nifty idea that I'd like to give a try.

Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this This is my first CC.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the late reply ~_~

Current Bio's Just Kuzan in signature. If I'm accepted, I will create a new bio for the clan.
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan The abilities for this clan are without a doubt, the most unique. This clan has advanced technology that you don't see in any ordinary clan. And I would like to be apart of that.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this None at all.
~Declined~

Just noticed that you don't meet the requirements. You need a minimum of 2400 posts in order to join a CC.

Current Bio's If accepted, I'll be creating a new bio for the clan.

Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan

I like the abilities and perks that this clan has to offer, it'd grant me the edge (however slight it may be) in a fight that I may need. It will also augment my fighting style quite well, as I like being able to keep a constant track of where my opponent is. The perks offered by this clan will also allow me to make my style of combat more well-rounded. Also, being able to make further use out of armour is a nifty idea that I'd like to give a try.

Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this This is my first CC.
~Accepted~

You're in! Make the bio and link it to me via VM. In case you need more time, VM anyways ~_~

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan I wish to used these clan abilities to fight alongside the kin and empower the clan and also make a name for myself if not , being the best at least I will die trying to become the best :cool: I also think the mandalorian lifestyle bests most of the other ccs out there and suits my rp interest.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this nope, this would be my first clan

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan I wish to used these clan abilities to fight alongside the kin and empower the clan and also make a name for myself if not , being the best at least I will die trying to become the best :cool: I also think the mandalorian lifestyle bests most of the other ccs out there and suits my rp interest.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this nope, this would be my first clan
-Accepted-

And you are in! Make the bio and link me as soon as you can ~_~

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Current Bio's Zero in sig
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan Because I love kenjutsu and ive always had the idea of a man in some sort of combat/power armor with a shroud
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this no ive only been here for three months but I've had a exstremely large amount of rp experience before nb and I think ill make a great addition as the mysterious rookie

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's Zero in sig
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan Because I love kenjutsu and ive always had the idea of a man in some sort of combat/power armor with a shroud
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this no ive only been here for three months but I've had a exstremely large amount of rp experience before nb and I think ill make a great addition as the mysterious rookie

-Declined-

Sorry but in order to join a Custom Clan, 2400 posts is a must... Might wanna start raising it o_o

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's (Jōnin)
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan I like the concept because I'm an all-around close-range fighter. It will help me improve my combat abilities as well explore and develop new Jutsu for the Clan.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this Yes, I was once part of Mandalorian, but I quit on my own accord.

Last edited:

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Current Bio's (Jōnin)
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan I like the concept because I'm an all-around close-range fighter. It will help me improve my combat abilities as well explore and develop new Jutsu for the Clan.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this Yes, I was once part of Mandalorian, but I quit on my own accord.
Sure, make a bio! When approved link me so I can update you on some new techs and stuff

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio(s):
|
Why you want to be part of Mandalorian: I took time to read through the clan's submission and two things drew my attention. One, the clan's close resemblance to the Star Wars fiction and ultimately how I was only able to picture the clan bios as a group of "Iron man" which is a real 100. Besides being a fan of the Golden Goose, the clan offers the possibility of determining a suitable close quarters fighting style for my second bio slot. The First (Kilik) tailored to be basically a mind manipulator, I want the other to be more of a physical combatant.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this: No

I hope I can make Tony Stark and main the Mark XLVII version of the suit ^_^

Last edited: