Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

× Mandalorian Applications ×

The Mandalorian/Rorian Clan is a custom clan created by Kagutschi years ago, on 09-24-2009 at around 05:00 PM his time. Kag had a vision but sadly, wasn't active enough to achieve. So somehow this clan ended up in the hands of my main man Teno. That's the time when I joined in the clan and begin to help out with it and whatnot. Now, due to rl reasons, Teno has given me the clan. Now CP being a busy person himself, passed on the clan into my hands. So I decided to open up the apps.

Now, I know you're probably thinking, wtf is a Mandalorian Clan? Well as some of you know, its based off a clan from star wars. The concept behind the clan is that we wear armor, armor that drastically boosts our abilities and power when it is activated. Mandalorians aren't born into the clan, rather after being chosen by the leader they are gifted an armor specifically made for them, and only them. You could have been a part of a clan that gave you a KG or secret ability, but after joining the clan you forfeit those powers for powers that are far greater. Simply by having the armor you are granted a multitude of passive abilities that greatly aid you in battle when the armor is activated

Said Abilities

Jet Pack
Probably one of the coolest abilities we Mandalores have, thus making it have to be mentioned alone. Not the strongest but the coolest; to me anyway. By using a jetpack on our armor, we can fly. Fly as high as you want for pretty much as long as you will ever need. It is not at all limited and can be used as long as you have enough chakra. You can even dodge moves by releasing a direction chakra burst which can propel you 5 meters in any direction.

Sight/Sensing/Tracking Aids
Passively, we are given the ability to use special aids that help with their perception. The first is Chakra Sensing, an ability that is very useful in this rp. We can use this proficiently, but cannot differentiate between shadow clones. But honestly, that matters little. We have heat sensing, also known as infrared vision, that allows us to track heat signatures. This is very useful in a multitude of ways. The last is motion sensing, allowing us to be track movements of an opponent with all of the vision of a 1 tomoe sharingan. It only increases the users reactions by 1.5, but it does help.

Close Combat Enhancing Abilities
Mandalorians also gain a number of close combat enhancing abilities. Firstly, a boost in kenjutsu, done by vibrating the sword with chakra, increasing his kenjutsu by +10 for a few turns. The user then has multiple speed and strength stimulants, separated into 2 levels. Level 1 increases ones speed by 50% and strength by +10. Level 2 doubles the users speed and increases ones strength by +20. These are boosts that greatly help with both taijutsu and kenjutsu

Immunity to low damage
We also have an immunity to low amounts of damage, such as the damage done by C ranked and below taijutsu, free-form ninja tools, ninja tags, taijutsu and kenjutsu. Basically you will never get pwned with free-form z.z

Breaking out of Genjutsu
The armor within itself has a alerting mechanism which would turn on when any form of foreign chakra enters the armor. The user can dispel from the Genjutsu without even needing to even a single hand seal but just by surging chakra throughout his body.​

Now let's go to the ranks shall we? I will explain some stuff in detail and some not.

Mandalorian Youngling
This is the rank which a person gains upon entering the clan. The members of this rank will be given training on how to activate the armor and correctly use the chakra sensing and the tracking present with the helmet. Generals of the clan are responsible for the entire training.

Mandalorian Fighters
In order to gain this rank, the person must prove himself worthy enough to control the basic abilities taught in the youngling rank. The person is promoted depending on his/her skills on the exact usage of the order which is graded by a general, CIC or the leader himself.

Mandalorian Warriors
This rank is given to members who are loyal and powerful enough to support the clan in very harsh times and so on. After reaching this, the person can learn how to vibrate his sword which drastically improves his Kenjutsu abilties including the usage of Lvl 1 Stimulants of Strenght and Speed. To gain this rank, the person should win a battle against a fellow Mandalore. Even if you defeat him/her, it entirely depends on the higher rank to whether promote you or not.

Mandalorian Champions
One of the most important rank for a member to gain, this rank grants the person the ability to use Lvl 2 Stimulants of Strenght and Speed along with the permission to use Sage of All Elements if lucky enough. However, the permission must be given by the CIC Mandalore or the leader himself. The requirements to gain this rank are, must have participated in NW Events involving Mandalores. Must have shown proper understanding over the abilities the person learnt until now.

Mandalorian Masters
This rank is the highest rank a member can achieve before he reaches the General. This can only be achieved by fighting against a General, CIC or the leader himself. The grading will be done among the higher ranks and will decide whether to promote the rank or not. This rank gives the member access to all the current abilities in the clan if not given already.

General Mandalores
The Generals are just like a form of council who work with CIC Mandalore and the leader. Generals are known to be exceptionally powerful and very well known and loyal member of the clan. They are allowed to train the train the members of the lower rank on how exactly to weild their abilities during battles and proper usage. Currently, only 6 Generals are allowed. The member must first be a Mandalorian Master and then must be picked by the leader in order to get promoted to this rank.

Divisions of General rank

Permanent
The Permanent division is a very high rank which is given to members who are very loyal and have deep understanding over the clan abilities as well as the proper usage. Permanent generals have the ability to train people. They cannot be removed by any means unless the leader orders to do so. Only 3 members are allowed to be in the permanent division.

Temporary
The temporary division lies below the permanent division. The membes of temporary also have the right to teach the younger members but can be removed anytime as per the decision of the CIC Mandalore and the leader. Only 3 members are allowed to be in temporary division.

CIC Mandalore
This is the leaders right hand man, he is chosen by the leader and helps the leader out in any way he can

The Mandalore
The leader is the most powerful mandalorian of the clan. The member must be elected to this position like in democracy or must be passed onto him by the previous leader. The Mandalore holds the entire responsibility over the entire clan. He must guide the clan in the right direction and must elect the remaning members of the clan and is responsible to remove/promote them as well. Only one member can be the Mandalore.​

Well, that's the gist of the whole clan. Currently, there are slight modifications being done to the concept behind the clan by me. But yep, that is enjoy.

Oh, and here is our code

Education and armor,
Self-defense, our tribe,
Our language, our leader
— All help us survive.

If you wish to apply, fill in this template

PHP:
[B]Current Bio's[/B]
[B]Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan[/B]
[B]Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this[/B]

Reactions: Mellow

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan so I can start my training and be an effective asset to the clan
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this no

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's
and
I will be dropping King probably, if gets approved.
Updated training stats can be found in profile intro.
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan
I always wanted to become part of this clan, because I think it is a place where I belong. I love closed combat fighting and abilities of this clan will be helpful in closed combats as well as will be helpful in the department, I am weak at, genjutsu.
Also I think joining this clan will make me part of a family, the place where I can work towards my dream of becoming excellent RPer and will also serve for the clan.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this
Nope, this is first custom clan I am applying to.

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan so I can start my training and be an effective asset to the clan
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this no
-Declined-

First, you need to be a S-Class (2400 posts) in order to apply for the clan. Second, did you even start training?

Current Bio's
and
I will be dropping King probably, if gets approved.
Updated training stats can be found in profile intro.
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan
I always wanted to become part of this clan, because I think it is a place where I belong. I love closed combat fighting and abilities of this clan will be helpful in closed combats as well as will be helpful in the department, I am weak at, genjutsu.
Also I think joining this clan will make me part of a family, the place where I can work towards my dream of becoming excellent RPer and will also serve for the clan.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this
Nope, this is first custom clan I am applying to.
-Accepted-

Make the bio and link me. Then I will invite you to the clan ^_^

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's:
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan: im a combat fighter, adn that would improve me, make myself better :) and i'm really interested in the jet pack part.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this: No. this is the first custom clan I am applying to.

--

saw you ask some user above if he has started training. jut in case you'd like to know, i have started. thank you :)

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Current Bio's:
Sasuke Uchiha and Jack Frost.

Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan: The Mandalorian clan is cool, and I am awesome.

Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this: Yes, Supernova....

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Current Bio's and
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan I have been longing to be a part of a custom clan and having heard of the mandalorian clan and its abilities, i would say that its an awesome clan for me so i hope im accepted.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this None.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's:
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan: im a combat fighter, adn that would improve me, make myself better :) and i'm really interested in the jet pack part.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this: No. this is the first custom clan I am applying to.

--

saw you ask some user above if he has started training. jut in case you'd like to know, i have started. thank you :)
-Declined-

You seem cool but the only problem is that you lack training right now. Come back to me when you get good amount of training ^_^

Current Bio's:
Sasuke Uchiha and Jack Frost.

Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan: The Mandalorian clan is cool, and I am awesome.

Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this: Yes, Supernova....
-Approved-

Make the bio and link me. I will add you to the group then.

Current Bio's and
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan I have been longing to be a part of a custom clan and having heard of the mandalorian clan and its abilities, i would say that its an awesome clan for me so i hope im accepted.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this None.
-Pending-

I am not really sure about this but I want you to battle me in the Naruto Battle Arena. Make the thread and link me.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Current Bio's Penguin. No clans or KKG.
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan I want to make a Spartan bio. And the armor would be a cool part of the RP for my Spartan. Plus, the clan needs experienced members.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this Mandalore, Supernova.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's Uzumaki Nagato
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan I wanted to feel on becoming a Mandalorian, learn their style, and fight with their style, also I like this clan.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this Nope.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's Penguin. No clans or KKG.
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan I want to make a Spartan bio. And the armor would be a cool part of the RP for my Spartan. Plus, the clan needs experienced members.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this Mandalore, Supernova.
Current Bio's Uzumaki Nagato
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan I wanted to feel on becoming a Mandalorian, learn their style, and fight with their style, also I like this clan.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this Nope.
-Accepted-

Both of you make your bios and link me. I will invite you to the clan group ^_^

Accepting only one more member.

layway

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio'sDan kato and gajeel redfox(links in sig)
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian ClanBecause i want to feel special being a member of the mandolarian
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to thisNo there's none

ill spam to s-class before friday, please keep a spot for me if i get accepted

Last edited:

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Current Bio's: , (Smoke Ninjutsu no Clan) Training needs to be updated on em
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan: I've heard of the descending status of this clan and it has always interested me. Teno is a good friend of mine and Im sort of an unofficial student of his and he has done alot for me. When I heard you became the head of this clan I was proud and wanted to help and now that I have gotten stronger I feel like I could help you restore this clan to the feared, powerful, respected group it should be. I think Im a pretty good fighter and could add something of value to the clan. Would love to help you, and would love to explore the abilites the armor grants, and carry Teno's legacy if I can. LOL. P.S If I gain this armor I can still use smoke right since it doesnt come from another clan.

Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this: No

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio'sDan kato and gajeel redfox(links in sig)
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian ClanBecause i want to feel special being a member of the mandolarian
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to thisNo there's none

ill spam to s-class before friday, please keep a spot for me if i get accepted
-Declined-

Nope.

Current Bio's: , (Smoke Ninjutsu no Clan) Training needs to be updated on em
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan: I've heard of the descending status of this clan and it has always interested me. Teno is a good friend of mine and Im sort of an unofficial student of his and he has done alot for me. When I heard you became the head of this clan I was proud and wanted to help and now that I have gotten stronger I feel like I could help you restore this clan to the feared, powerful, respected group it should be. I think Im a pretty good fighter and could add something of value to the clan. Would love to help you, and would love to explore the abilites the armor grants, and carry Teno's legacy if I can. LOL. P.S If I gain this armor I can still use smoke right since it doesnt come from another clan.

Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this: No
-Accepted-

Make the bio and link me. I will add you to the group then. Also, you cannot have Smoke in Custom Clan bio..

Applications Closed!

I have recruited enough members as it is. Reminder for the above accepted members, don't forgot to make and link your bio xD

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Applications Opened!

As you can see, the applications are opened again and I will accept only like 5 members. If you want to know about the clan, the entire information is on the first post of this thread.​

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Current Bio's , and
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan Well ive always had a goal of being in a Custom Clan and the Mandalore clan has interested me for quite some time, I also like its abilities and think it can greatly help me in battle
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this None

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Current Bios : and
Why you want to be part of the mandalorian clan : Its because i want to be part of another custom clan and i want more might and power. Also,the clan is kinda awesome cause of the armours specialty and ability.
Any affliations with CCs prior to this : Yes,:Bartholomew

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's |
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan Because I want to have the experience of what is it like to be in a custom clan seeing that I have never been to any. So what will it be, will I be able to join just for me to gain experience?
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this N/A

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's ( I'll ask Reborn to decline and make it with another character if accepted) and
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan Because I love machines and things like that and this clan is so cool, the whole armor thing is amazing, when I played Minecraft, I always enjoyed to play with mods that included machinery, including one with a power suit, it was awesome, the abilities of the clan are really awesome, shooting lasers, sensing, really good, and the best part, JET PACK, it is really the best thing ever.
My training stats:
Katon: Completed
Suiton: Completed
Fuuton: C-ranks
Raiton: Starting
Kenjutsu: C-ranks
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this N/A

Last edited:

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio's
Why you want to be part of the Mandalorian Clan I feel that technology such as jetpacks are an exciting and excellent concept to introduce into BRP, especially now that BRP is getting boring for me, I think that I can potentially rekindle that flame & desire I once had to battle.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this Nekura