Man U. vs R.Madird ----- Dortmund vs Shakhtar

Which teams will go to the QF or Champions Leage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which teams you think will win and go to the Quarter-Finals?

Manchester and Dortmund ?
Real Madrid and Dortmund ?
Manchester and Shakhtar ?
Real Madrid and Shakhtar ?

My vote goes to Manchester and Dortmund.

Madara mhm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nahh... Tonight is Ronaldo's night. prediction 3-1 madrid.

Before u start calling me a madrid fanboy... im infact an Arsenal fan <3

Last edited:

John Lucifer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aint it obvio dude
MANU all the ways
todays is match b/w the two freaking amazinig teams
n ronaldo will go too old trafford after 4freaking long years

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I probably just written my longest pre-match analysis:

But it feels good to write down and relive some of my tension around this match. Come on, United!

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I probably just written my longest pre-match analysis:

But it feels good to write down and relive some of my tension around this match. Come on, United!

I know there's no other >Naruto Base Member whose more excited for tonight's Big Match other than you Buddy Escorpiius...:win:

GoodLuck

Cant' watch it. Darn it! Want to see Mou's Poker face.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manchester, Has the physical advantage over real when it comes to running, and strength, but i feel madrid plays very quick football, especially with there speed devil ronado who on the wind you can't beat him, manchester has the better quality strikers other then benzema there is no one else there very good, and van persei is having one hell of a year, same with rooney who can always score a goal in big games.

this game ends with a manchester victory

John Lucifer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manchester, Has the physical advantage over real when it comes to running, and strength, but i feel madrid plays very quick football, especially with there speed devil ronado who on the wind you can't beat him, manchester has the better quality strikers other then benzema there is no one else there very good, and van persei is having one hell of a year, same with rooney who can always score a goal in big games.

this game ends with a manchester victory
its ronaldo dude :rage:
respect

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since I'm not going to post anything during the match (and won't post much if United loses either), I'm gonna post some pre-match updates on things I haven't said in my analysis.

Here's one:

BREAKING NEWS: "Real Madrid will wear their green third kit tonight, and this has generated controversy because Mourinho's men haven't achieved good results with this strip."

Great news xd

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manchester United starting XI: De Gea; Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs; Nani, Welbeck, Van Persie

Subs: Lindegaard, Evans, Valencia, Young, Kagawa, Rooney, Chicharito.

Real Madrid starting XI: Lopez; Arbeloa, Varane, Ramos, Coentrao; Alonso, Khedira; Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo, Higuain.

Subs: Adan, Pepe, Kaka, Benzema, Modric, Callejon.

Well, that's a complete shocker from SAF to drop Rooney to the bench. To some extent, I understand his reasoning but this is an immense gamble to not play Wazza. With Giggs, Cleverley & Carrick, he hopes to get some good share on possession but also, Welbeck with his high work-rate is gonna often leave his position behind RVP to track either CR7 or Di Maria. Giggs will play his 1000th - hopefully he delivers on this big night for him. But in case of United's elimination, there is going to be lots of questions towards SAF on why dropping Rooney though...Hope that won't be the case....

Edit: Subs Added

Last edited: