Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton: Barzani no Senjutsu) - Earth Release: Barzani's Tactic
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: A technique that encompasses the density of Earth and it's applications. By channeling chakra to a certain point on the ground within range, the user will massively increase its density to the point where the ground begins to act separately from the rest of the Earth, bending inwards on itself and forming a minuscule hole at said point. The deterioration extent is to a certainty where the ground does not break apart, but instead an external structural shift occurs, where this minuscule point begins to alter the behaviour of the terrain, acting as a epicenter for exaggerated geotropism to occur at irrational speed, where matter in the form of structures will be attracted and have their trajectory path changed towards the minuscule point. If matter is formed using the ground as a source (e.g. Earth techniques requiring the ground) Their growth will be altered in the way a plant faces where light intensity is at the most. Due to the Earth's natural attraction to the point created, the structures tops will ultimately bend towards it as it protrudes the Earth, differentiating from it's initial target and will fully grow/move at a different angle. This attraction from geotropism only works on techniques that have a constant, solid contact with the ground, since that is what is being altered. Therefore any techniques that don't adhere to this law (Fire, Wind and Lightning techniques) will not feel the effect of the gravitational pull on the ground. If a technique that is less in rank is affected by this, it will break apart as it reaches the point. Though on the other hand, the attraction also isn't strong enough to pull techniques of a higher rank and power towards itself, nor any living organism.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~No techniques above S-rank for this and the following turn.
~No Earth above A-rank whilst this is active.
~If not destroyed, will last three turns.

I too like to use big words, because it makes me very geotropism.

The way I see it, this technique allows you a sort of protection against S-rank and below Earth-based techniques. The 'geotropism'(whatever that is) will cause the techniques to shift away from you, towards the 'point' of this technique. Pretty versatile. However, if I'm not mistaken, this means that Earth techniques you use will not be effective as well? z_z

And from what I gather, this works on Earth-based CE as well? I'd assume so.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's the growth of something in response to gravity ,_,

So basically, anything using the ground as a source, which means KG/CE's as well, but obvs following the elemental weaknesses list. And water if water will be coursing across the ground to reach the opponent but yeah, it's a terrain changer so using earth yourself wouldn't really work much <_<

ouioui senor