Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just for the sake of all the popout and air sigs that have white backgrounds, and since even those who have transparent backgrounds tend to have outlines. I request that the sig space is made white instead of gray.
An example:
You must be registered for see images
White would also look much nicer than gray if I may add.

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed! xd
Then again, it's a fairly simple problem that can be fixed by removing any of the necessary white spaces on the image itself, and then saving it as a transparent PNG file. Depending on the quality of the image, any outlines may have to be cleaned up to make it look better.

Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper">White is kinda painful to the eyes...I can understand that ruins some peoples sigs but white is ugly and too bright imho...</div>

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed! xd
Then again, it's a fairly simple problem that can be fixed by removing any of the necessary white spaces on the image itself, and then saving it as a transparent PNG file. Depending on the quality of the image, any outlines may have to be cleaned up to make it look better.
Saving your sig as jpg might make you look like a noob among the leet gfx community, but it's only necessary when showcasing your work. Saving JPG will reduce the signature's size a lot and help make pages load faster.

White is kinda painful to the eyes...I can understand that ruins some peoples sigs but white is ugly and too bright imho...
Painful to the eyes is subjective.
I find white to be better on my eyes than gray, but as I said, it's a subjective matter.

Nova.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im with you on this one Ahmed, its near impossible to find any images that have this exact shade of grey as the clean background.

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im with you on this one Ahmed, its near impossible to find any images that have this exact shade of grey as the clean background.
The problem isn't whether it's hard to copy the shade of gray from here, nor is it how hard it is to make your sig's background transparent. I'm just thinking a bunch of sigs will ruin the general look and the rest will be turned into large sized PNGs, the second isn't fun to have when using a 2Mbit/s connection.
I think there's no problem and it's fine as is.
I don't think it needs to be a problem, so long it is proven to be an improvement.

Oh well, I guess not.