Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Genjutsus are techniques that are employed in the same fashion as ninjutsu, requiring chakra and hand seals . However, the primary difference between the two is that the effects of genjutsu are illusory; instead of attacking the victim's body, like taijutsu or ninjutsu, genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses. This is often used to create false images or to cause pain from trauma (because the body is led to believe it is in pain); however, there are plenty of other uses depending on the situation. Genjutsu is created when a ninja extends their chakra flow through the cerebral nervous system of their opponent to control their mind, thereby affecting their five senses.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good. this genjutsu im going to teach you is sound base. so the chakra will flow towards your opponents ear. let have a go now.

first do the following handseals and gather chakra towards your lungs up to your throat.

*shows you 6 handseals*

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTH

oh yeah i fell asleep

now do it again and while humming produce a beat by tapping your foot on the ground.

remember that the rhythm and the beat must be in tune

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okies :shy:

I gather my chakra again in my lungs as I perform the 6 handseals. I quickly release it as I hum a low rhythmic tune while tapping my foot creating a beat that synchronises with the tune.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather my chakra again in my
lungs as I perform the 6 handseals.
I slowly release it as I hum a low
rhythmic tune while tapping my
foot creating a beat that
synchronises with the tune.
xd

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
perfect. remember that its sound base so dojutsu cant see it coming. happy humming.
(Onchou Kyou Buru-su) - Rhythm and Blues
Type:Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description: This Genjutsu will affect the sense of hearing of the opponent. The user first make 6 hand seals and then will hum in a low rhythmical beat and tap their feet to the beat which will bind the opponent who will hear it. The victim will feel their body moving to the beat and wont be able to move on their own free will. The victim will then be moving towards the source of the sound. This Genjutsu will only restrict the movement of the opponent. The oppenent will still see and feel what is happening around him.

Note: Since its a sound base, a strong sound can cancel the humming and tapping of the user
Note: This jutsu only affect the legs of the opponent, leaving him fully capable of performing hand seals.
Note: Cant be seen by Dojutsu.
Note: Genjutsu last 2 turns.
Note: No other Genjutsu until the end of the battle.
Note: Can only be use/taught by WastedMonkey

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
never tried it out but i guess you can as long as they are within range. or get something to amplify the music. being in a cave or a tunnel helps as it will echo out the sound produce. but you still need to verify it with a mod.