Making Homeless Guys Arm Wrestle For Money!

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think homeless people should be used as a source of entertainment for society. Bring back gladiatorial fights. Let them be trained up and fight each other in front of crowds. They are given lodging, food, and admiration from fans. Plus if one dies, it's only a homeless person so no loss anyway

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Someone tell me the ending, I can't watch it for some reason
The older homeless guy beat the younger homeless guy in arm wrestling and won $100 [the other one got $50]. Then the guy who won gave his money to the younger one & in response, the guy from ModelPrankstersTV was baffled/inspired and gave them $100 each.

ByakuganUser

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think homeless people should be used as a source of entertainment for society. Bring back gladiatorial fights. Let them be trained up and fight each other in front of crowds. They are given lodging, food, and admiration from fans. Plus if one dies, it's only a homeless person so no loss anyway
FTW is wrong with you?!

novacore

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we have a winner folks.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The older homeless guy beat the younger homeless guy in arm wrestling and won $100 [the other one got $50]. Then the guy who won gave his money to the younger one & in response, the guy from ModelPrankstersTV was baffled/inspired and gave them $100 each.
*Cries* Bravooooo

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn yo heart cold as ice.

The8thGateBeast

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree this must happen.

Black Mamba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
looks fake to me for some reason, like they told the homeless guys what to do and say in the video and they got paid for it.

end of they day the helped to homeless so good for them i guess.

Asmodai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no loss for you ,,

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The black dude wins, and shares his 100 bucks with the white dude. Then a witness talks on how inspiring it is.
F*cking spoiler :p XD JK.

OT: Yeah it was touching when he gave him some of the money. It reminded me of this (which I highly recommend you watch):
[video=youtube;6KNCkuUOwoQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KNCkuUOwoQ[/video]