Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~~WARNING -- SPOILERS -- DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE DOCUMENTARY ~~

I suppose that atleast some of you have seen the Netflix documentary of Steven Avery. As many others I found it interesting and it seemed like a badly written mystery story, no one would've believe it if it wouldn't have actuyally happened.

~~

Few points that to me that strenghten the point that Avery is not guilty beyond the reasonable doubt:

1. Car key:
-First it wasn't in the place it was later found and then after several visists to the bedroom it was found. By the officer who was not supposed to be there and was suspected of bias towards the case.
-It had only dna from Steven? Which is odd because it tells us it was cleaned once, but somehow Steven's DNA got into it after it.

. Blood traces and the inconcistency of the supposed cover up:
-There was no traces of blood in the garage or in the apartment. It was suggested that TH was killed there, but we are supposed to believe Avery cleaned the place like a pro without no traces of a murder, but left the bones of TH on his back yard and drove the car of the victim to nearby and did not for example crush it with the crusher in their yard. Add to that we are supposed to believe that he left the murder weapon hanging on the wall?

3. Suspicious police officer: Two days after she went missing a police officer named sgt. Colburn called in her plate to look it up, obviously because he found her vehicle, then it didn't pop up again for a few days, in the Avery auto yard. Why wasn't that detective held accountable for that? There's no reason for another officer from a department that refused itself from the investigation to call in the plates. It surely seemed that he was looking at the car. He could not offer any alternative explanation.

Evidence against Avery:

Evidence that was missing from the documentary:
A)Avery called Halbach three times on the day she went missing. Two of those calls were made using the star-67 feature, which is dialed to hide a caller’s identity.
B)Avery had recently ordered leg irons and handcuffs. But when tested Halbach's DNA was not found.
C)Traces of Avery's sweat was found from the hood latch and on the car keyes.
D)The bullet linked to Halbach's DNA matched Avery's rifle.

~~

In conclusion: This is a really messed up case because there are some shady parts and inconcistencies in it. But I'd say that Avery is probably the one that did it, but that the police planted some of the evidence and tampered with the crime scene. Add to that 7 out of 12 jurors thought he was innocent, but the rest changed their minds.

Dr. Phil: "And therefore, Law Enforcement must not only avoid impropriety, they must avoid the appearance of impropriety. They must have cleans hands throughout an investigation, arrest, charge and prosecution of an individual. Do you believe that took place in this case.

Nancy Grace: "I don't know"

Dr.Phil: "You just said reasonable doubt"
If you've watched the documentary do you think Avery is guilty?

You must be registered for see images

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only watched this interview but i forgot all the points.
[video=youtube;QsM1kBpzJSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsM1kBpzJSo[/video]

Of-course cops are trying to frame an innocent man because they always do that,cops have always used pseudo science (Truth serum, ,visual microphone,emotion-reading,crime-predicting technology of the near future).There is no real way to make sure to capture the real murderers rather than innocents put on jail over doubts.Investigations just give false security to society that the dangerous murderer is in jail and will not hurt any one anymore.

I also do not believe the official story of death of ,Michael Jackson,Bruce Lee,Chris Benoit.

Last edited:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~~WARNING -- SPOILERS -- DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE DOCUMENTARY ~~

I suppose that atleast some of you have seen the Netflix documentary of Steven Avery. As many others I found it interesting and it seemed like a badly written mystery story, no one would've believe it if it wouldn't have actuyally happened.

~~

Few points that to me that strenghten the point that Avery is not guilty beyond the reasonable doubt:

1. Car key:
-First it wasn't in the place it was later found and then after several visists to the bedroom it was found. By the officer who was not supposed to be there and was suspected of bias towards the case.
-It had only dna from Steven? Which is odd because it tells us it was cleaned once, but somehow Steven's DNA got into it after it.

. Blood traces and the inconcistency of the supposed cover up:
-There was no traces of blood in the garage or in the apartment. It was suggested that TH was killed there, but we are supposed to believe Avery cleaned the place like a pro without no traces of a murder, but left the bones of TH on his back yard and drove the car of the victim to nearby and did not for example crush it with the crusher in their yard. Add to that we are supposed to believe that he left the murder weapon hanging on the wall?

3. Suspicious police officer: Two days after she went missing a police officer named sgt. Colburn called in her plate to look it up, obviously because he found her vehicle, then it didn't pop up again for a few days, in the Avery auto yard. Why wasn't that detective held accountable for that? There's no reason for another officer from a department that refused itself from the investigation to call in the plates. It surely seemed that he was looking at the car. He could not offer any alternative explanation.

Evidence against Avery:

Evidence that was missing from the documentary:
A)Avery called Halbach three times on the day she went missing. Two of those calls were made using the star-67 feature, which is dialed to hide a caller’s identity.
B)Avery had recently ordered leg irons and handcuffs. But when tested Halbach's DNA was not found.
C)Traces of Avery's sweat was found from the hood latch and on the car keyes.
D)The bullet linked to Halbach's DNA matched Avery's rifle.

~~

In conclusion: This is a really messed up case because there are some shady parts and inconcistencies in it. But I'd say that Avery is probably the one that did it, but that the police planted some of the evidence and tampered with the crime scene. Add to that 7 out of 12 jurors thought he was innocent, but the rest changed their minds.

If you've watched the documentary do you think Avery is guilty?

You must be registered for see images

I don't understand why they didn't pressure the cop who was caught lying in court about the license plate

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still stuck in the 80s?​
The lyrics are still very applicable, if you understand them.

Good music is timeless anyway; today's mainstream proves that. Besides, I'm hardly "stuck" in any decade; I don't judge things in that way or act like that. It wasn't even that long ago that I posted a song from this month.

EDIT: Did you have to change your avatar to that? I'll never be able to take my eyes off this page now.

Last edited: