SoulReaper

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am trying to make my own manga wanna call it "Oathkeeper" gonna be about demonhunters and people that use elements to fight etc.. the thing is i can manage to make a good start for the story... never was good for startings

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've made millions of mangas before ... their all just about two chapters though lol
Mostly based on what happens in school :)

But if I were to make a real one, it would be on a girl who is watching this anime ep. on the computer & then she gets sucked into the computer & she becomes friends with the main character & soon she IS the main character & to come back out, she needs to do something real dramatic ... I haven't gotten the rest yet. There's still a few bugs, lol

RPGmastar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mine would be called Author and Shadow.

It revolves around two guys called Author and Shadow.

Author is actually the creator of the gods and Shadow can create portals to other dimensions using shadows.

Shadow is a giant pervert but hates people who abuse women and rapists due to his mother being raped before he was born. Author is always drinking a can of beer that appears in his hand out of no where and never runs out.

Together they travel together making new friends and tons of enemies as Shadow gets them into some VERY weird problems (Who the hell knew that candy corn can create a rift in the fabrics of time/space?!)

It's a comedy/romance (not a yaoi)