Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*teleports in sitting in the air*

hrm....I have been asked to vote I have been watching this battle on and off......you both are friend of mine but one is more than the other unfortunitaly.......but that is not going to be playing a role in my voting........hrm the person I vote for will be.........well u both used a powerful technique......and Mimi did use two powerful jutsu's on u Shinbu one of the strongest fires The Dragon Fire technique.....and her Chidori.........u got her with a full contact RasenShuriken a damn powerful jutsu.........So I now have decided my vote

I am sorry for the person that I did not vote for but I had to make this decision :(
my vote goes to
MiMi :D sorry shinbu but for this being her first HUGE fight that I have seen she did a remarkable job

magister.mimi.suzuki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

hrm....I have been asked to vote I have been watching this battle on and off......you both are friend of mine but one is more than the other unfortunitaly.......but that is not going to be playing a role in my voting........hrm the person I vote for will be.........well u both used a powerful technique......and Mimi did use two powerful jutsu's on u Shinbu one of the strongest fires The Dragon Fire technique.....and her Chidori.........u got her with a full contact RasenShuriken a damn powerful jutsu.........So I now have decided my vote

I am sorry for the person that I did not vote for but I had to make this decision :(
my vote goes to
MiMi :D sorry shinbu but for this being her first HUGE fight that I have seen she did a remarkable job
Arigatou!!

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

my vote goes to
And the winner is ........Mimi Suzuki