Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
LOL i just re wached impel down arc and ii realize this
You must be registered for see images

it looks like susano'o right ? but its more dangerous since u can't even touch it
Yep xd you R right
Mizukage have boil release so if mizukage uses a susano you cant touch you get brunet right so no touchy the boiling Susano :D

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thats ofcourse but Naruto is the best for mexd
that was for u but for me DBZ but eventually if one piece ended one piece will be number 1

Yep xd you R right
Mizukage have boil release so if mizukage uses a susano you cant touch you get brunet right so no touchy the boiling Susano :D
LOL but this one is more like poison 1 drop from the poison can kill u and it spread like infection and if u touch the other guy that guy will be infected too

Last edited:

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Fail dude

DBZ>Bleach>Naruto>Fairy Tail
actually bleach is good, the 1st time i watch it i was like "dam cool fight,epic power up,nice character" there was a time when bleach number 1 on my list but now it was like this

"Lets rescue a different girl in this arc after we saved a girl in the previous arc". *Flashy attack,flashy attack, flashy attack, flashy attack* "I'll show you a lot of power ups after another". No background art.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol Magellan lied... he has the Susano susano no mi!! XD

And please people, can we not have another thread comparing Naruto to OP or Bleach or SBZ or Fairy Tail or saying which is better? Everyone has right to their own opinion and you'll have to live with it. As long as no one bash, we should all be able to survive if someone says "OP>N" or vice versa. Please, let's keep it civil :D