[Sign-Ups] Mafia Community Event - Harry Potter and The Order of Mafia #32

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,345 posts 3,810 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok Im ready for a ride
 

Poison

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,296 posts 2,030 reactions
Joined
Sep 27, 2018
Messages
4,296
Reaction score
2,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
only 19 player seriously?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Poison

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,296 posts 2,030 reactions
Joined
Sep 27, 2018
Messages
4,296
Reaction score
2,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's been a while since I've played, so I think I will just watch this one to see how things are done.
I didn't see you there!!!!!! how you doin????????
 

minamoto

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,148 posts 5,114 reactions
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
24,148
Reaction score
5,114
Status
Online
Activity Streak

Michelle

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,445 posts 3,767 reactions
Joined
Jul 3, 2008
Messages
12,445
Reaction score
3,767
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Thestatusquo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,519 posts 658 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
2,519
Reaction score
658
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Johan3113

Member
263 posts 168 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2019
Messages
263
Reaction score
168
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Fujishiro @Poison @Odd @Toujo @Hayumi @RedGloverKing @Elmage G Ace @Thestatusquo @Hinata1234 @Lady Coffee @Michelle @TheAncientCenturion @Ansatsuken @Tobra @SoulKiller @Rej @Natalija @Naomi_Rose @Tristania @Alice in Noodleland @Haze_with_a_Z

We currently have 21 player from my count. I would like everyone to confirm they are still ok to play before i send roles so that i can know if i can count on on everyone. If you know people who signed up please do inform them off this. I shall be sending roles tomorrow and the game will start tomorrow with an Evening phase so you guys won't miss anything.
 

RedGloverKing

Member
178 posts 63 reactions
Joined
Jul 6, 2019
Messages
178
Reaction score
63
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
still up for it
 
Top