250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
is @ThatAverageGuy an AB member?

i nominate him
Thank you for the invite, I'm deeply touched that you consider me competent enough to represent the AB community at a championship level.

That said, as grateful as I am for your faith in me, I must also decline the offer. I've only played a couple of games here, and mostly because hosts were in desperate need for players/subs to ensure games could run as planned. I'm semi-retired from mafia and don't have the time I would need to commit to a championship game. Also, I do feel there are more established members of the community who've been playing the game here longer who are more deserving of the opportunity.

I would nominate/support votes for Michelle, Ekkologix and Elmage.

Edit: Also, I just realised I have a Mafia MVP award. I'm not sure how or why, but thank you very much! :giggle:

Last edited:
Kin
250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It for sure ain't cuz you a good player senpai.
You must be registered for see images
Oh you! :ROFLMAO:

Final confirmation:
@Elmage G Ace will represent us, and we need also a reserve.
A fine choice. I'm sure Elmage will do us all proud, and I'll be cheering for him on his journey of complete mafia meltdown. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Michelle and Rej

Ekkologix

Kin
475💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for the invite, I'm deeply touched that you consider me competent enough to represent the AB community at a championship level.

That said, as grateful as I am for your faith in me, I must also decline the offer. I've only played a couple of games here, and mostly because hosts were in desperate need for players/subs to ensure games could run as planned. I'm semi-retired from mafia and don't have the time I would need to commit to a championship game. Also, I do feel there are more established members of the community who've been playing the game here longer who are more deserving of the opportunity.

I would nominate/support votes for Michelle, Ekkologix and Elmage.

Edit: Also, I just realised I have a Mafia MVP award. I'm not sure how or why, but thank you very much! :giggle:
oh well rip. would be nice to have u
i only played one game on AB and saw u there. i dont know this community myself lol

i do appreciate the nomination but i would much rather spectate this one since i wont have much time to invest in it

you are a good player and seem to be very experienced. sad to see you are semi retired rip

Arapocalypse

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi there!!

Elmage's mafia championship game has just started, and is currently in day 1!

GAME 9: JUNE 28, 48/24, 2 PM EDT
Anaxagore (Dominating 12)
an_gorta_pratai (Telegram)
Barry McCockinner (JetNation)
ejjinami (Town of Salem)
Elmage G Ace (AnimeBase)
Hectic (Warwick Mafia Society)
JackShepard (Lupus in Tabula)
Magoroth (Skwirl)
MiX (Dominion Strategy)
Sluke26 (XHF Network)
UnDeFeatedKing (wrestlingsmarks.com)
vanity. (Mafia Universe)
Wiml (CivFanatics)
Wisdom (Maffia Sverige)
Zamdoc (Mediavida)

You can follow it here:

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
We have a big server on Discord (1,500+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN:

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel. You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Feel free to contact me at Arapocalypse#0834 if you have any questions!!!

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto